Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxx

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Currently:
        x Captain Damnit
        x Padfoot_Moony_Forever
        x Animelover357
        x Open
        x Open

Completed:
        x Hilo-Lilo
        x Padfoot_Moony_Forever
        x Kotori00

User Image

[size=14][color=midnightblue]LET'S SHINE TOGETHER, MANG![/color][/size]

[size=10][color=teal][b]Username:[/b] Self-explanatory
[b]Type of Writing:[/b] Short story? Poetry? Fan-Fiction? Flash-Fic? Shy can choose one? Descriptive blurbs? Whatever you want from me, put it here.
[b]Characters:[/b] VERY important. Also, give me either a link to a description of them or describe them here! Let's say you're imagining a girl named Cree A. Tivity as a hot-tempered Indonesian girl with uh purple hair [I digress] or something. Give me only a name and I might make her a placid old French woman with white hair. Would you really like that?
[b]Preferred Setting + Basic Plot:[/b] Both are optional. Self-explanatory.
[b]Genre:[/b] You can ALWAYS have multiple here. In Example, fantasy+horror / horror + romance + drama / fantasy + drama / whatever :3 //Note// if you want a sad ending, add "tragedy" and the deed will be done.
[b]Bribe:[/b] How much are you willing to pay?
[b]Length:[/b] About how long would you like it to be? Nothing too long [like 5000+ words], although if you're lucky I may write that much... and more!
[b]First person or Third person?:[/b]
[b]Present tense or Past tense?:[/b]
[b]Miscellaneous:[/b] Anything else?[/color][/size]

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
LET'S SHINE TOGETHER, MANG!

Username: Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Type of Writing: Fan-Fiction
Characters: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kakashi_Hatake & http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki (of legal age)
Preferred Setting + Basic Plot: You can come up with whatever you'll like to. I like to see what authors come up with. : )
Genre: romance+comedy+bit of drama
Bribe: 15g per word?
Length: One thousand words
Miscellaneous: I have a request: Can you make Kakashi at least say one perverted thing? That would be amazing~!

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

15g/w would be great ^o^ I'll get working on it later today, since I have to work on another story first. And yes, I can definitely make him say something perverted xDD

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Shyania
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

15g/w would be great ^o^ I'll get working on it later today, since I have to work on another story first. And yes, I can definitely make him say something perverted xDD

Yay~! Thank you very much! : 3
emotion_kirakira Awesome!

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Shyania
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

I think this will take me a while [so I'll get it to you sometime tomorrow] because I'm totally behind on my Naruto reading. D: I like to stick to canon as much as possible, so yeah xD Don't worry, I totally won't read everything that's available - I'm just going to skim through a couple of the later chapters. Thanks, and sorry for the delay!

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Shyania
Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Shyania
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

I think this will take me a while [so I'll get it to you sometime tomorrow] because I'm totally behind on my Naruto reading. D: I like to stick to canon as much as possible, so yeah xD Don't worry, I totally won't read everything that's available - I'm just going to skim through a couple of the later chapters. Thanks, and sorry for the delay!

3nodding I understand. Thank you for doing this! <3

Username: Kotori00
Type of Writing: short story
Characters: Zennosuke and Kotori
Preferred Setting + Basic Plot: Ancient Japan - After the herbalist, Kotori, visits Zennosuke's manor in order to treat his ill father, the young lord falls for her and attempts to pursue her. His attempts at wooing the young lady often ends up with him returning home, annoyed and exasperated at her rejection. After many months of being courted, Kotori eventually sees the good in Zennosuke' despite his arrogant and persistent personality. (This is an AU)
Genre: romance/comedy
Bribe: 15g per word
Length: The longer, the better
First person or Third person?: Third
Present tense or Past tense?: Past
Miscellaneous: If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Kotori00

Username: Kotori00
Type of Writing: short story
Characters: Zennosuke and Kotori
Preferred Setting + Basic Plot: Ancient Japan - After the herbalist, Kotori, visits Zennosuke's manor in order to treat his ill father, the young lord falls for her and attempts to pursue her. His attempts at wooing the young lady often ends up with him returning home, annoyed and exasperated at her rejection. After many months of being courted, Kotori eventually sees the good in Zennosuke' despite his arrogant and persistent personality. (This is an AU)
Genre: romance/comedy
Bribe: 15g per word
Length: The longer, the better
First person or Third person?: Third
Present tense or Past tense?: Past
Miscellaneous: If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
cat_stare *Waffles runs away*

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kotori00

One question- what's an AU? But yay~ I'll get working on it either today or tomorrow, depending on how early I get Padfoot's done.

[NPC] Waffles the Cat

o-o;; I have no idea how to react to this, lols. I'll just go "OMFG AN NPC POSTED ON THIS THREAD MEGEWSTA OMFG HI".
Shyania
Kotori00

One question- what's an AU? But yay~ I'll get working on it either today or tomorrow, depending on how early I get Padfoot's done.

[NPC] Waffles the Cat

o-o;; I have no idea how to react to this, lols. I'll just go "OMFG AN NPC POSTED ON THIS THREAD MEGEWSTA OMFG HI".
cat_lol *Waffles runs away*
Shyania
Kotori00

It's an alternate universe wherein the setting is pretty much the same but their roles are different C:
Yay~ I look forward to it! Thank you!

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

Ahh, sorry about the delay. My computer kept going on-and-off-and-on-and-off. :'< It's better now, though. I'll have it to you either later today or early tomorrow for sure.

Kotori00

Oh, okay, that makes sense ^o^

[NPC] Waffles the Cat

Whaaaat no you's an NPC kay NPCS no run unless they bad so you very bad mang. Cat. [/shot]

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Shyania

Ah,ok. It's fine. Take your time. : )

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Padfoot_Moony_Forever

I completely forgot about orchestra clinic! Fortunately, I commute so I still have 1-2 hours of free time... if I wake up early/go to sleep late enough. But yes, I'm done! Finally! 8D

Kotori00

The above goes for you, too. The clinic goes on till Friday, so I might take a while to finish yours. I'll try to finish yours as quickly as I can ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff