Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
~ Shards of Summer ~

Hello everyone ! Welcome to this drabbles shop of mine, called Shards of Summer !
This little shop offers, for but small prices, drabbles (meaning 100words pieces) to warm your heart or make you cry.

x x x

x x x

~ About Me

I’m a French undergraduate (last year of highschool’s equivalent), in the literary version of our final exam. I’ve been writing for something like eight years, so don’t let my young age fool you^^. I speak and write in French and English (so if there are any French Gaians wanting pieces, I can do them in that language).
You can read my fanfictions here. Most of them are in French, but you can find some in English (Fighter, Midnight conversations, Pure little Angel…). As you’ll maybe see, some of them are in progress. That means I can’t and won’t put all of my free time in writing your pieces, period.
Here, here –mature themes – and here – for French pieces – for specifically drabble pieces.
See also the 'Finished' section for more samples.

x x x

~ Why only drabbles?

Because I have a life, and three big projects going on. As a student surviving through her last highschool year, I simply do not have the time to do long commissions. But I do understand that 100 words isn’t a lot, which is why I will mostly do bundles of five or ten drabbles.
Also, though a drabble is only 100 words long, it is designed to be a piece by itself. Even in bundles, I do my best for the drabble to make some sort of impression on the reader like a longer piece would. Be it fluff or angst, the point is to be sharp and to the point: someone once told me a drabble needed to feel like “the gleam of a naked steel blade”. Even if you don’t know what happens next, you are still struck with a certain feeling; and in a drabble, each word must be designed to hit its target.

x x x

~ Rules

- Follow the T.O.S. (I prefer to be obvious but clear.)
- Quote me with your order if you want me to see it. If I ignore you, try again after a day or two – I probably didn’t see it.
- Don’t push me. If I don’t want to do your piece, that’s not something you’ll change through harassment. If I’m taking my time, don’t rush me (though after one week you can always PM me your concern).
- Post your form here, and don’t hit and run – I’ll probably want to chat with you, and that will keep the thread alive.
- Give me prompts & plots suggestions if you want me to work faster. The more precise you are, the quicker I’ll be done.
- Send the trade after I’ve accepted your order. When I am finished, I’ll tell you to send the trade and will post the link to your order under the ‘Finished’ section.
- Tips are always welcome. They might influence me, or not. It won’t change the slots order.

x x x

~ The Do's and Don't's

I do write:
- OCs and personal universes
- fanfiction (see below for a list of series)
- romance
- angst
- fluff
- drama
- tragedy
- Psychology (I almost always, ALWAYS write some in the drabbles. Can’t do otherwise.)

I don’t write:
- NC-17 stuff. I can’t write it for my own pieces, so I’m not going to do an awful job by trying for characters I might not like.
- Yaoi/Yuri.
- Real persons.
- Your homework. I will see if it is homework, don’t try to fool me.
- World/Character building. It’s your job. Badly written OCs are enough of a reason not to take an order (but what defines badly written is at my discretion. By all means, try me.)

If the relationships you want me to work on are unhealthy, I will not romanticize them. They will be depicted for what they are: things that exist, that can work, but which still are not to be taken lightly. This includes incest (JaimeXCersei anyone…?), power play-driven relationships, to a lesser extent May-December relationships.

Fandoms I will write on:
X Books

- A song of Ice and Fire
- Animorphs
- Artemis Fowl
- Chronicles of Narnia
- Harry Potter
- Hunger Games
- Gone
- Matilda
- Tara Duncan
- Don’t be afraid to ask for others. Maybe I do know them and don’t remember it at the moment.

X Mangas

- Afterschool Charisma
- Alive
- Doubt
- Fruits Basket
- Hetalia
- Hozuki Island
- Liar Game (don’t ask me to imagine games, though.)
- Mermaid Melody
- Mononoke
- Naruto (only some characters, because I didn’t follow it all the way through)
- Pandora Heats (again, depends on which characters
- Shaman King (I just love the series that much. It will be done probably a lot quicker.
- Skip Beat!
- Don’t be afraid to ask for others. Maybe I do know them and don’t remember it at the moment.
-
X Series

- Castle
- Dr House
- Eureka
- Lie to Me

x x x

~ Prices

I’ve bought and sold quite a few pieces in there, and the medium price is 10g/word. Given the length of my pieces, that stays reasonable. It’s even more logical to be paid by word given the nature of the piece.
Only 1 drabble (if you just want an appetizer): 1k.
First bundle: 5 drabbles (if you’re somewhat hungry): 4,9k.
Second bundle: 10 drabbles: 9,5k.
If your characters please me and I feel like writing more than 10 drabbles, or even a short story, I’ll run the idea by you before doing so, and we can discuss the price. The bundles can only be on one (1) universe/pairing, but you can order several times.
I also may be willing to write for Shaman King fanart or fanfic (show samples if you want me to take you seriously).
The first request will be free, in order for me to get more samples.

x x x

~ Form

[color=#FF2800][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of req (1): ((Original or fanfiction))[/b]
[b]Type of req (2): ((One, five or ten drabbles.))[/b]
[b]Genre: ((Romance, Angst… But also, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Coming of Age…))[/b]
[b]Prompts?[/b]

(( IF ORIGINAL: ))
[b]Settings:[/b] ((universe. Nothing so vague as ‘steampunk’. Describe precisely.))
[b]OCs:[/b] ((names, traits…))
[b]Pairings if need be:[/b]
[b]Details:[/b] (plot suggestions…?)

(( IF FANFICTION: ))
[b]Fandom:[/b]
[b]Pairing if need be:[/b]
[b]Details:[/b] (plot suggestions…?)[/color]

x x x

~ Slots

If your name is only written, I’ve taken your order. If it’s struck, I have finished your piece and await your payment. Finally, if it has disappeared and moved to the ‘Finished’ list, your order has been completed.
- inspiredParadise
-
-
-

x x x

~ Finished

- Lugia2PK
- Thyme Seer
- Stories for Yel
- LittleMarcyRedBoots
- inspiredParadise

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
x x x

~ b U m P i E s ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x x x

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
x x x

~ b U m P i E s ~

x x x

Gracious Elder

Good luck heart

I'll order something once I figure out what I want, heh.

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
LugiaP2K
Good luck heart

I'll order something once I figure out what I want, heh.

"Show me what it's like to be the last one standing
Teach me wrong from right and I'll show you what I can be"

Thank you dear %)

"As I burn another page, as I look the other way
I still try to find my place in the diary of Jane"

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
x x x

~ b U m P i E s ~

x x x

Gracious Elder

Okay, I came up with an idea:

Username: LugiaP2K
Type of req (1): ((Original or fanfiction)) Fanfiction
Type of req (2): ‘’One, five or ten drabbles.)) Ten
Genre: ((Romance, Angst… But also, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Coming of Age…)) Romance, family, etc.
Prompts? Parenthood

((IF FANFICTION smile )
Fandom: Shaman King
Pairing if need be: Marco/Meene
Details: (plot suggestions…?) Nothing I really had in mind aside from having the drabbles relate back to the parenthood prompt.

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
LugiaP2K
Okay, I came up with an idea:

Username: LugiaP2K
Type of req (1): ((Original or fanfiction)) Fanfiction
Type of req (2): ‘’One, five or ten drabbles.)) Ten
Genre: ((Romance, Angst… But also, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Coming of Age…)) Romance, family, etc.
Prompts? Parenthood

((IF FANFICTION smile )
Fandom: Shaman King
Pairing if need be: Marco/Meene
Details: (plot suggestions…?) Nothing I really had in mind aside from having the drabbles relate back to the parenthood prompt.

Eheh, got it %) I'm very honored, dear friend %) Hum... I'll have to think on that one. I'll get it ready for tomorrow or the day after, I believe.

Gracious Elder

Rain on your Back

Eheh, got it %) I'm very honored, dear friend %) Hum... I'll have to think on that one. I'll get it ready for tomorrow or the day after, I believe.

No worries. Take as long as you need biggrin

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
LugiaP2K
Rain on your Back

No worries. Take as long as you need biggrin

Thankies %)

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
x x x

~ b U m P i E s ~

x x x

Mega Browser

Username: Thyme Seer
Type of req (1): ((Original or fanfiction)) Original
Type of req (2): ‘’One, five or ten drabbles.)) five, please
Genre: ((Romance, Angst… But also, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Coming of Age…)) (Angsty?) Slice of life stuff. It just melts me into a mass of happiness.
Prompts? after a long separation, whatever else comes to your mind

((IF ORIGINAL smile )
Settings: Modern America, or Italy if they're on vacation. The everyday world.
OCs: Celestina[/url ]and Matteo
Pairings if need be: They're spouses
Details: Ugh, I am so bad at giving suggestions when I need to.

On an unrelated note: I love Shaman King. Except my favorite is Faust.

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Thyme Seer
Username: Thyme Seer
Type of req (1): ((Original or fanfiction)) Original
Type of req (2): ‘’One, five or ten drabbles.)) five, please
Genre: ((Romance, Angst… But also, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Coming of Age…)) (Angsty?) Slice of life stuff. It just melts me into a mass of happiness.
Prompts? after a long separation, whatever else comes to your mind

((IF ORIGINAL smile )
Settings: Modern America, or Italy if they're on vacation. The everyday world.
OCs: Celestina[/url ]and Matteo
Pairings if need be: They're spouses
Details: Ugh, I am so bad at giving suggestions when I need to.

On an unrelated note: I love Shaman King. Except my favorite is Faust.

Oooh, another SK Fan! %) I kind of like Faust... Sometimes. But not that much. Depends %)

I've taken your order. It should be up next week. ^^

Mega Browser

Rain on your Back

Oooh, another SK Fan! %) I kind of like Faust... Sometimes. But not that much. Depends %)

Awesome, thanks a bunch! It feels like no one's familiar with Shaman King, which is a shame because it's an awesome series. I'll send you the trade then?

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Thyme Seer
Rain on your Back

Awesome, thanks a bunch! It feels like no one's familiar with Shaman King, which is a shame because it's an awesome series. I'll send you the trade then?

Yeah I know. That's too bad...

Send the trade^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas