Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Welcome to Serine Writings, the brand new writing shop run by me, Romanian doll!
I write fanfiction, drabble, one-shots and short stories. Give me a topic, and I'll be sure to please you!

This is my first writing shop, so ignore my crappy layout.

PRICES

Drabbles- 2k
One-shots- 4k
Slash- 5k

ORDER FORM

Username:
Type of writing:
Characters & Works they appear in:
OCs?:
Price:
Tips?:

Some of my samples can be found here.

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Please follow all guidelines for the Gaia Forms.
I will not write for you if I see you're being flat out rude to someone here.
Please, do not rush me. I have school and a hectic life outside of Gaia. I'll try and get you your writings as soon as I possibly can. It may take anywhere form a few hours to a few days, depending on how busy I am.

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Orders

1. II Chigusa II

2. LunarWolf711

3. Countless Chaos

Pick Ups

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OTHER INFORMATION

Genres

Romance
Action
Mystery
Fiction
Realistic Fiction
Fantasy

About me

Hello, all! My name is Karson, and I'm a girl from the south. My writing is inspired by what I have read, watched, or seen with my eyes. I listen to all types of music, from Eminem, Bestie Boys and Muse to Adam Lambert, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. I watch Bones, Hetalia, some Soul Eater and Batman. My favorite books are the ones written by Rick Riordan. .3. I dislike idiots who act like they know everything and use the word swag. I hate that word. If I get a good vibe from you, we're welcome anytime here!

Banner image from here; http://whitewolf16.deviantart.com/art/Forest-background-143800534

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bump! Open for business.
Username: crimsoncolours
Type of writing: Angsty romance/drabble
Characters & Works they appear in: Ivan Braginsky and Wang Yao (Hetalia)
OCs?: nonononono
Price: 2k
Tips?: Pooooosibly~

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SHOP, HONEY BRUCE BRUCE. ;D

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Since I know you, i'm not going to bother putting you on the list. XD Done!

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Username: LunarWolf711
Type of writing: Romance/short story
Characters & Works they appear in: My oc couple Ally & MIchelle
OCs?:
Price: 10K
Tips?: 5K
Some details on the girls and what I'm looking for. I'm SO SORRY it's long hun.
Description: I want it to be on Ally's bday which is Halloween. Take place at a club where Ally is dressed as the Big Bad Wolf, Michelle as Red Riding Hood. Have some girls or guys messing with Michelle, then Ally steps in to protect her. Then go home for some birthday "fun" smilies/icon_wink.gif I'm not asking for some trashy sex novel but just hot and sexy you know?
About the girls:
Ally is the tomboy loves paintball, sports, playing her guitar and art. Michelle is he girly one and plays the piano, writes songs/music and sweets. They have been together for about 8 years they do live together in a 2 bedroom apartment. Ally will propose to Michelle at some point. Ally's likes are going to the movies, parks, watching football an playing paint all. She does play the guitar and even draw. She hates bees (allergic) homophobes, doctors and math.Michelle likes are reading, long hot bubble baths, getting massages and paintball. She plays the piano and writes music. She hates repeating herself and celebrity media. Both girls are hardcore gamers lol, they hold a game night once a week. Games include Halo, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil etc. They go online and game with others, showing up the boys. Pig out on soda and junk food all night too. Ally is VERY PROTECTIVE of Michelle Any thing else let me know hun =D

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LunarWolf711
OCs?:
Description: I want it to be on Ally's bday which is Halloween. Take place at a club where Ally is dressed as the Big Bad Wolf, Michelle as Red Riding Hood. Have some girls or guys messing with Michelle, then Ally steps in to protect her. Then go home for some birthday "fun" smilies/icon_wink.gif I'm not asking for some trashy sex novel but just hot and sexy you know?
About the girls:
Ally is the tomboy loves paintball, sports, playing her guitar and art. Michelle is he girly one and plays the piano, writes songs/music and sweets. They have been together for about 8 years they do live together in a 2 bedroom apartment. Ally will propose to Michelle at some point. Ally's likes are going to the movies, parks, watching football an playing paint all. She does play the guitar and even draw. She hates bees (allergic) homophobes, doctors and math.Michelle likes are reading, long hot bubble baths, getting massages and paintball. She plays the piano and writes music. She hates repeating herself and celebrity media. Both girls are hardcore gamers lol, they hold a game night once a week. Games include Halo, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil etc. They go online and game with others, showing up the boys. Pig out on soda and junk food all night too. Ally is VERY PROTECTIVE of Michelle Any thing else let me know hun =D

Oh my god! THEY SOUND SO KAWAII <3 I'll start working on it asap, and hopefully won't have it take too long.

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Romaniandoll
LunarWolf711
OCs?:
About the girls:

Oh my god! THEY SOUND SO KAWAII <3 I'll start working on it asap, and hopefully won't have it take too long.

Thank you so much! If you need any more details just ask me. You are awesome!

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LunarWolf711
Romaniandoll
LunarWolf711
OCs?:
About the girls:

You're very welcome! I've actially been wanting to write a girlxgirl for a while, get away from yaoi and all.. XD I'll ask if I have any questions.

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Romaniandoll
LunarWolf711
Romaniandoll
LunarWolf711
OCs?:
About the girls:

You're very welcome! I've actially been wanting to write a girlxgirl for a while, get away from yaoi and all.. XD I'll ask if I have any questions.

I'm glad I could give you a change of pace XD

Desirable Fairy

Username: II Chigusa II
Type of writing: Cute fluffy romance one shot.
Characters & Works they appear in: Kairi / Sora = Kingdom Hearts
OCs?: ohnonono
Price: 4k
Tips?: Yes.

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II Chigusa II
Username: II Chigusa II
Type of writing: Cute fluffy romance one shot.
Characters & Works they appear in: Kairi / Sora = Kingdom Hearts
OCs?: ohnonono
Price: 4k
Tips?: Yes.
QAQ This may be a bit challenging. I have sadly not played the game, but I have read the first manga. Give me one to three days to get this to you.

Beloved Mage

7,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bumping! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers