... :3

+1 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

W e l c o m e !

This is my Sunshine Shop of writing!
Come in, sit a spell, post your lovely heart out.
Even if you don't want art, we'd still appreciate your company.
[:

Song lyrics of the week:

I like big books and I can not lie.

Store Stats!

pages written: 3
words written: 1313
served customers: 2

Special thanks to {{Photobucket}} for banner picture.

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

asdfasdfasdfasdf
User Image

◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

S l o t s !

I. hilo-lilo 20% COMPLETE
II. twinofc 38% COMPLETE
III. Kotori00 10% COMPLETE
IV. Koydith the Healer 0% COMPLETE

BRIBE SLOT: Streakeh Pants 12.5% COMPLETE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Will
○ Short Stories {{10k words or less}}
○ Longer Stories {{over 10k words}}
○ Rhyming Poetry
○ Free Verse Poetry
○ Other Poetry
○ Gaia Related Articles
○ Roleplay Character Bio
○ Roleplay Plot
{{if requested, the above can include the RP plot, and all the formatting of the posts, as well as anything else one normally expects with an advanced-lit roleplay}}

Won't
○ Sex scenes
○ Fan Fiction

If you don't see anything up there, just ask. I will then add it and let you know. I will do just about anything for a hefty bribe. Hefty, being the key word there. I am not at this time open for a trade.

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

adsfsdfasfdsaf
User Image

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

A b o u t M e !

My name is Elizabeth. But that's long and old fashioned, so if you want to make any sort of lazy nick name out of that like Liz, Beth, or Lizard the Scary feel free.

I am a freshman in college. In my spare time I like to draw, write, and read art encyclopedias. Currently, I've published three poems. I spend way too much time on the computer, namely Gaia, and I also have an extreme weakness for That 70's Show. I also read. Alot. Hours and hours and hours. I can not count how many books I have read and do not wish to, haha. I also enjoy roleplaying from time to time. I try to only stick with literate to advanced literate roleplays, but if the plot is fantastic enough I may bust out of my metaphorical box.

I have only recently gotten into digital art, so hopefully my skills will progress. Eventually, I dream of creating a sister art shop to this one. I also dream about creating a regular webcomic for the enjoyment of my customers to peruse while they patiently wait for either a writing or art piece. n.n Oh! And I also dream of working in an art museum. I have a lot of dreams. MLK is my all-time favorite orator.

I have a cat. Her name is Rosy. She is fuzzy. She meows a lot.

I have a Disney movie fetish that I refuse to hide from. Currently I have seen every single Disney princess movie, my top three princess movies being Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, and Sleeping Beauty. Scooby-Doo is also wicked cool, along with Phineas and Ferb. I used to be a huge fan of the Power Rangers when I was little, but I tried watching them recently and have decided that small children are entirely too gullible. Those shows are horrible. D: In the original Mighty Morphing Power Rangers they are supposed to be dinosaurs, but yet one of them can be a mammoth, and another one a saber tooth tiger! In what mad world are those two animals reptilian? WHAT MAD WORLD?

Anyways, I swear I'm not an eleven year old. I find children's shows and movies to be refreshing from what the media likes to throw at young adults. Believe it or not, I don't really want to watch various forms of The Bachelor on MTV, nor do I really care about The Top 100 Weight Loss Celebrities of VH1.

Lord of the Rings is, quite frankly, the s**t.

I'm really excited to see the next Batman movie. July 19th is starred on my calendar, no doubt there will be some awesome sales in this shop during that time.

Katie Cook (a comic book illustrator and various other things) makes me happy to live in this world. This is her deviant art account. She also has a cute webcomic at gronkcomic.com

If you have any great books to recommend please do so, as well as manga. I am up for anime, but I need a free online venue to watch it in haha. sweatdrop I hope you enjoy my shop! Feel free to PM. I don't bite. Unless you’re a jackass! biggrin

P.S.

THIS IS MY CREATIVE PROCESS:

burning_eyes Determination. Burning eyes. Let's do this.
cool This is awesome. I'm awesome. Awesome opossum.
eek Gah, so many words...
scream Why don't you mean what I want you to mean, words? Whyyyyyyyyyy?
gonk Please?
emo Words hate me. I hate me. I'm not a writer. *sniffle*
talk2hand The words notice my mouse drifting ever closer to the x button in the corner. "No, Elizabeth! Don't go! We'll change!" It's too late, words. It's just too late.

Two hours later.

heart I'm ready to try to work this out.

Rinse and repeat.

Dream avatars:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

asdflkasldjfaslkdf
User Image

R u l e s !

1. Follow Gaia ToS
2. My word is law. Which equals, if I reject your offer offer for any reason, live with it.
3. Be respectful to everyone. Opinions are okay. Haters are not.
4. Don't steal my writing, please.
5. Have fun! =D
6. Questions are great, but read all the posts on the first page before you ask me.
7. Do not quote any of the first page.
8. Do not ask for free writing unless there is a sale, contest, or is previously noted.
9. Do NOT cancel trades. D:<
10. I adore constructive criticism. Really. I'm new, help me out? Just don't be an a** about it.
11. Your request may not be granted in the order that it was accepted. This is not because I hate you, I swear. It is simply because creativity is strange and unable to follow schedules. However, I do assure you that you will receive your piece in a timely manner.
12. I reserve the right to add more rules. Mostly because this is all I can think of at the moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Trade Protocol:
First you will send the trade. I will not begin on your writing until the trade is sent.
Second I will complete your piece, and then confirm your trade.
Third you will confirm the trade and we will complete the trade.
Lastly your writing will be sent to you.

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

asdfasdfadfasdfsaf
User Image

P r i c i n g + s a m p l e s !

Currently there are no prices.
None!
Name your price, and you'll find no argument from me.
In all honesty, I do this more for the enjoyment than anything else. ^.^

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Samples:
Short Stories... x
Rhyming Poetry...{{currently there is no sample available, so if you are the first to ask for this genre of writing your piece will be free}}
Free Verse Poetry... {{currently there is no sample available, so if you are the first to ask for this genre of writing your piece will be free}}
Other Poetry... {{currently there is no sample available, so if you are the first to ask for this genre of writing your piece will be free}}
Gaia Related Articles... x
Roleplay Character Bio... {{currently there is no sample available, so if you are the first to ask for this genre of writing your piece will be free}}
Roleplay Plot... x

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

asdfasdf
User Image

S k e l e t o n !

Please post this order form in the thread.

[size=10][b]Username:[/b] your name, please
[b]Genre:[/b] RP bio, short story, poetry? pick your poison
[b]Preferred Length:[/b] 200 words? 2k words?
[b]Plot Type:[/b] humor, horror, romance?
[b]Done by:[/b] what date do you need this by
[b]Other:[/b] anything I missed
[b]Estimated Price:[/b] please take into consideration how much time your piece requires[/size]

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

asdfasdfasdfasdf
User Image

U p d a t e s !

4/6/2012: GRAND OPENING!
Unfortunately, my right hand is also currently broken, so please be patient with your orders. :3

4/8/2012: To all you believers, happy Easter! To all you non-believers, happy Sunday! The scheduled contest will be postponed due to my current workload. Also, take note that rule #11 has been edited.
4/11/2012: The 'About Me' post has been edited, and a 'Special Events' post has been created.
4/12/2012: The 'About Me' post has been edited, again, as well as the 'Slots' post. I've made it all fancy to keep you aware of how long your work will take. Check back regularly! I'll do my best to update it daily. Btw, I changed my avatar. Whee! AND HEY GUYS GUYS GUYS we officially have a banner. Much love to twinofc, the creator of said loveliness.
4/15/2012: I am sorry that no progress has been made. I have had a horrible few days. Anyways, I am back in action and I plan on working harder than ever to get all of your orders completed! Also, I am currently in a search for a compatible editor.

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfafas
User Image

F i n i s h e d !

Aishra

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

asdfasdfasdfadsfasdf
User Image

F r e e b i e s + C o n t e s t s !

Hopefully the first contest will occur very soon.

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

fasdfasdfasdfasdfs
User Image

L i n k Me !

Here is an adorable banner (thanks to twinofc) that is available for you to copy and link to our wonderful store. Soon, I will trade banners with other various stores to offer a variety of links for my customer's enjoyment. 3nodding

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/s-nshine-shop-full-but-come-chat-3/t.79017985_1/?sequence=1][img]http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w381/unimole/sunflowershop.png[/img][/url[/align]

Introduction
Slots
About Me
Rules
Pricing/Samples
Skeleton
Updates
Pickup/Finished
Freebie/Contest
Link Me? =D
Special Events

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdaf[/white]