Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Seeker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
fcking a

is it possible that you could make me a profile template to use for my characters and

2. Could you maybe write a story about my oc alchemist, now this is kinda like a fan fiction but not quite. It'll be based on the series Vampire Academy & Bloodlines
The Last Dragomir
fcking a

is it possible that you could make me a profile template to use for my characters and

2. Could you maybe write a story about my oc alchemist, now this is kinda like a fan fiction but not quite. It'll be based on the series Vampire Academy & Bloodlines

I don't make templates. Sorry! I would, but I'm rubbish at the coding bits.

I would be happy to do the fan fic piece though. I'll research this book series 'Vampire Academy & Bloodlines,' and if you have a profile or description of the OC I would appreciate that in my inbox. You can send that along with any other information, plot direction, or guidelines you would like for me to have.
<3

Devout Seeker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
fcking a

ill do the coding...
if you can just gimme the information to put in there lol
and okay ill pm you everything now.
For Pikachu has Fainted

Marcie was in her bedroom standing before her tall gilt framed mirror. Brown loafers, brown loafers and a red shirt. She wore black jean shorts and her usual round rimmed glasses as well. She pushed her short dark hair behind her ears and deemed herself ready. She left the house without bothering with parents or breakfast. These things were obstacles. Today was about one thing and there was no room for distraction. Today was day Charlie Brown could notice her because she now had mega awesome ninja skills. She had spent the summer training overseas with an expert ninja she had met in an online chat room. He spoke in impressive super fast words and taught her totally awesome kicks and jumps and all sorts of impressive things. She felt like a cross between super spy and a black belt - totally lust worthy – all powered up. Charlie Brown would want her, no doubt about it.

She pulled into her best friend Peppermint Patty’s house, honked her cute little horn, and waited for the girl to emerge from her house and enter the vehicle. She pulled a red and black swirled bandana from the glove compartment of her very own little red speed car and tied it around her face, let in hang down over her mouth. She checked herself in the rearview mirror and nodded with appreciation.

- - -

She pulled into her usual parking spot at Pessimistic High and she and Peppermint Patty emerged. They walked together, hand in hand, towards their very first day of junior year.
The first face the pair recognized belonged to Sally and that was rather unfortunate in both their minds.

“Wanna hear my new philosophy guys?” The blonde girl asked, dancing over to the two girls, her curls bouncing. Marcie fought the urge to shake her head.

“Boys like girls who wear pink.”

“Is that so?” Pepps asked with a non disclosed dash of sarcasm.

“It is. And therefore I am issuing all of my favorite gals these.” Sally bend down and dramatically pulled two small powdered pink t-shirts from her bag on the floor. With a flourish she revealed the fronts of the shirts to the girls and they read in dark pink glitter ‘Pink Wins. A Philosophy for life.’

“Oh dear lord.” Peppermint Patty grabbed Marcie’s elbow and pulled her away from Sally and her little pink disaster project.
Marcie followed Pepps through hallways crowded with people until they arrived at The Bathroom. The two girls never used any other bathroom at the school and had a habit of meeting there, pre classes, to do whatever. They had deemed the bathroom as their sanctuary. Well hidden and usually empty they would hold their major conversations there.

Peppermint Patty pulled a small tube from her pocket and turned towards one of the dingy over basin mirrors.

“Is that lipstick?”

“Yess. Want some?”

“Noo.”

Pepps gave a little ‘hmpf’ and turned back towards to mirror to apply a thin layer of red lipstick. She made a classic pouty face and then said into her reflection. “I think Charles will like it. Well better than wearing a mask over my face.”

Marcie tugged self consciously on her bandana and slid, back against wall, to the floor. It squeaked against her thighs and smelled of lemon and ginger. Peppermint Patty could make fun of her bandana all she liked; she didn’t understand the true awesomeness that it signified. But that was okay, soon she would.

- - -
In the hall outside The Bathroom - their bathroom – they saw him. No doubt it was he – Charlie Brown – with that dour expression, those inwardly facing toes, that adorable pudgy face, but yet.. It couldn’t possibly be. Not with all of that hair.

‘Oh dear.’ Marcie thought. This was going to make things even harder. Now tons of girls were sure to go after him. ‘I mean, look at him. He is perfection.’

- - -
Marcie tried to put Charlie Brown out of her mind. All through home period she sat tall as a board, scribbling notes and paying utmost attention. She kept her mind focused and her teacher warbling sounds, and did her best to interpret. Every now and then she would catch herself turning her knees inward and hunching her back – assuming her old awkward self. But then the back of her mind would buzz with the remembering of those summer nights spent on hot sand beaches learning and re learning, drilling, and executing move after move. She had transformed her body into a dangerous weapon, and she sat up straighter in remembrance.

- - -
The hour came for Marcie to make her move. The entire student body was sitting packed and sweaty into the little auditorium. She was sitting in the bottom row, feet on the hard court floor. Her palms were sweaty but that was of course from the heat. Her knees were shaking but that was, of course, the fault of her knobby, knobby neighbors, and her heart was beating fast but that was because.. Well because of Charlie Brown.
She could see him clearly from her seat, sitting stop row of the bleachers adjacent from her. She tried not to stare, but it was probably just as bad that she kept looking towards him and then quickly switching her gaze.

The auditorium erupting in the loud sounds of the Pessimistic High Marching Band. Several scantily dress nubs of ladies came dancing out with band, roaring some irritating words, and jumping about rather too much.
It was Marcie’s queue and she stood up.
Two last cheerleaders came in holding a great folded sheet and Marcie’s heart beet increased 10 fold. She took a few teetering steps forward. A few eyes noticed her make her slow trek to the center of the room.
The cheerleaders were dancing a formation around the band’s under rehearsed, after break tune.
Towards the ballad's climax two of the girls did a flip sort of things into the air and threw the sheet at the same time, grabbing it at just the right moment and revealing it’s unfolded state.
The words I Love You Charlie Brown were written across it in sloppy brown fabric paint.
And then Marcie began. It was easier than she had anticipated. In just a few short fluid movement she had taken down the entire procession in the gym. Cheerleaders were bent on the floor in odd shaped balls, instruments were strewn about and Marcie looked at what she had done with a wicked smile on her face.
She turned to face Charlie Brown head on in the stands. She belted in out herself one time ‘I LOVE YOU CHARLIE BROWN.’
And the whole auditorium was quiet.

- --

Charlie Brown put his head in his hands, bent down a bit glumly.
“Should I love her back?” His inner voice said..

- - - - - -

And the scene cuts to a dark shadowy room. Schroeder is doing his bit on the piano and Charlie Brown is sprawled atop it. He is lamenting quietly over the day's affairs and he gets up eventually, quite content, deciding that he does indeed love Marcie back.

Rainbow Bloodsucker

Hi, I could really use someone to edit and beta read my work. 3nodding
Yume Yokohama
Hi, I could really use someone to edit and beta read my work. 3nodding

Hullo.
            I'd love to help you.
            What sort of writing have you got for me?

Rainbow Bloodsucker

fcking a
I'm working on a fantasy story. Its in chapters but for now i just need Chapter one looked over. whee

Original Pirate

12,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

calling to angels gets lonesome
          when you don't believe they exist anyway.

hi. I was wondering two things.
                  one: if you'd be willing to beta something - I read your thread title...?
                  and two: if you would drabble the characters that you're gonna read about?
                  they're almost OCs because it's totally, totally au...
Captain Damnit

calling to angels gets lonesome
          when you don't believe they exist anyway.

hi. I was wondering two things.
                  one: if you'd be willing to beta something - I read your thread title...?
                  and two: if you would drabble the characters that you're gonna read about?
                  they're almost OCs because it's totally, totally au...

the beta reading is what i'm mostly after right now.
I charge 1k per word or 6k per hour of my time. whichever rate you prefer.

by drabble i'll assume you mean a piece of flash fiction. something under 2k words.
i'll take a tip for this, determined by how much you like it.
>.<

let me see these original characters?
and what fandom are you loosely basing your story on?

Original Pirate

12,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
fcking a

1k per word...? D:
it's a long thing. xD

and it's from the EDM fandom. so they're real people...
but I write them a lot au, so. lol. I could give you examples.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games