Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i have 2 characters but i cant think up any cute romantic or lemony stuff, so ill leave that to the writer smile 20k is the most i will pay for a story.
here are the characters,

Niji Kansen is her name, she has lime green scene type hair with black horizontal coontails in her bangs, her bangs cover her ears and most of her face yet both eyes are visible, her eyes are a bright robins egg color. she has a tattoo of a heart under her left eye, when shes upset or sad the heart changes to a broken heart, this heart is a darker green, she wears goggles on her head,(she wears them like how Sakura wears her headband from naruto), the lens is a green and black radio active symbol. she wears a black tight tanktop and a black collar on her neck. she wears horizontal striped gloves that go all the way up her arm. she wears a short almost skimpy vertical stripped black and light green skirt with stiped stockings the same as her gloves, she wears highheeled dark green boots. shes a theif and nechromancer, her additude sometimes gets her in trouble but shes very skilled in her necromancy and stealth, shes very kind and hard to make angery, but when you do, watch out. shes not very trusting of people, her past consists of abuse from her parents, which continued till she was 10 and she then killed her parents and ran. she is at the age of 17 now, she then began stealing to stay alive and ended up being very talented at it. she has a ghost thats similar to a duskull from pokemon, he is normally the one that keeps her focused on her tasks and is very serious.

Niv Kossio is the other, he has medium length dark brown hair, his eyes are a dark orange color, he has a scar on the right side of his face down his cheek. he wears a black sweatshirt and a dark tshirt. he wears black pants and black shoes. he is very laid back and calm, hes a smart a** like Niji and can fire smart a** comments just about as quick at their said, his powers are he can drain life through his wounds making him very hard to kill, his job is being a bodygaurd to a snobby brat princess at day, he used to like her but she treated him like crap and didnt return his feelings. not much about him and his past before that is known, hes very much a mystery.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Eloquent Explorer

How long of a story do you want? smile
jackiee153
How long of a story do you want? smile

Just a short story would be fine c: well i mean not too short but not like a book lol

Eloquent Explorer

UndeadHearts

Just a short story would be fine c: well i mean not too short but not like a book lol

Ok smile Is there a day you need/want it done by? It shouldn't take me too long but if I need to rush or something I can. ^^
Also, just to be safe, are there any spacific events that aren't obvious that must happen?
jackiee153
UndeadHearts

Ok smile Is there a day you need/want it done by? It shouldn't take me too long but if I need to rush or something I can. ^^
Also, just to be safe, are there any spacific events that aren't obvious that must happen?

Nah no required date, take your time c:, and nope.

Eloquent Explorer

UndeadHearts
jackiee153
UndeadHearts

Currently I am thinking around 3 pages (maybe more, maybe less but more likely more than less razz ) in 2-7 days (I'm putting my bet on 3 days but you never know when something may happen razz ) dose that sound alright to you? razz
jackiee153
UndeadHearts
jackiee153
UndeadHearts

Currently I am thinking around 3 pages (maybe more, maybe less but more likely more than less razz ) in 2-7 days (I'm putting my bet on 3 days but you never know when something may happen razz ) dose that sound alright to you? razz

Sounds good to me biggrin

Eloquent Explorer

UndeadHearts
jackiee153
UndeadHearts
jackiee153
UndeadHearts

Sounds good to me biggrin

Ok, thank you, I'll get right on it ^^

Desirable Citizen

6,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Ummm,im a writer and i can write you a romance story,yet i have a few questions
When would you like it done by?
How long?
Thank you for your time. emotion_yatta
dont_forget_to_smile
Ummm,im a writer and i can write you a romance story,yet i have a few questions
When would you like it done by?
How long?
Thank you for your time. emotion_yatta
for when u want it done, when ever you have the time is fine with me, length wise, I'd like it to kinda be a short story but not to short like a page length ^_^

In a relationship with Minus5Black

Taken Pirate

10,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
If this is still open, I would love to write a story on your characters smile
I could do this if u want. these r truly great and original characters. so just a question, what kind of romance do you mean here? I don't really want to do anything innapropriate, is that okay? and of course if u don't want em to do it thats fine. pm me if u want it done if u can 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff