Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Psycho Ice

Thank you. And I would love to, since Daen is fun to write being the little pervert he is. And also thank you again, it was a pain to figure how to make it.

Hilarious Shounen

ORDERUP!
Psycho Ice
OC oneshot/Romance/ Comedy
Daenon and Hayden
It all started when Daen accidentally bumped into Hayden at school. Daen is totally lovestruck with Hayden and is determined to make him his no matter how stubborn pretty boy wants to be. Daen pursues and hit on him constantly which easily fluster and riles up the blonde. But, through all the encounters, fights and bullshit that happens with the two, Hayden starts to enjoy Daen's company despite himself and they even become friends. And, what Hayden really hates? That he is actually falling for this guy! Like hell he'd admit it. He's straight, you know?
• They banter and bicker about any and everything like some married couple.
The setting is modern. They are high school seniors unless you are writing this when they are still juniors.~

It can be set when Daen is still pursuing Hayden or when they are finally a couple. As well as whether Daen lives with Hayden at the time or not.
You are welcome to include other peeps listed on the site like Sabrina or make up someone or w/e if you want. I like writers freedom.

10mil?

Lonely Phantom

Psycho Ice

Accepted ^.^

Hilarious Shounen

ForgottenxLullaby
Psycho Ice

Accepted ^.^

Thaaanks~

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
ORDERUP!
Evaesis0
OC/Canon Fanfiction (NCIS) Short Story Drama/Romance/Dark
A young sailor is found and upon inspection his body is covered in what appear to be snake bites and his system full of venom. They call my OC Danielle Renner who is a herpetologist (reptile expert) and is very versed in venom. She would come to help identify the venom and what snake was the culprit in the death. She finds that it is a very rare and not native breed of snake. There she would first meet McGee and the others. Various other victims start popping up all the bodies with a different bites and venom. Dani starts to work with the team to try and find a pattern but as she comes close the killers takes an interest in her and McGee must try and keep her safe.

OC INFO
Name: Danielle Ann Renner
Nickname: Dani
Appearance: Dani has dark brown hair that falls just below her shoulders. It is usually left loose and straightened unless she is working and the it is placed in a tight braid.
Her eyes are a soft honey color and she has a soft complexion. Her height stands at about 5'7 and she is an average build.

Style: She loves wearing various shirts with odd things on them ranging from zombie unicorns to various geek culture icons. She loves her je ans and refuses to wear anything other then jeans, even to work in. Shoes wise she loves everything, boots, heels, converse you name it. Hats are a big thing too for her. Especially her black chauffeur hat. She sometimes wears a pair of black rimmed glasses but only to read and while to is messing with her animals. Her ears are pierced a few times and each hole has a different earring though they are themed...say like different insects or various origami animals.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Evaesis/library/Danis Clothing?sort=3&page=1

Personality: Dani has a very pleasant and a very outgoing personality. She is normally always seen with a small smile on her face or in a very good mood. It is rare to ever see her in a foul mood due to the fact she is always trying to see the brighter side of a bad day. However despite her cheerful and outgoing nature she is very hard to get close to. Several bad relationships have lead her to be a bit cold towards men until she has gotten to know them. Though once you have earned her trust she is one of the most loyal people you could ever ask for.

Job: Dani is a herpetologist. She runs the Reptile House at the local zoo and cares for many of the most venomous reptiles in the world.

Hobbies: Dani is a active online gamer (WoW and LoL) and love to collect various comic and horror movie memorabilia. In her house she has a room dedicated to just her collectibles and various game systems as well as her computer. She also loves to dance and enjoys the outdoors a lot, horseback riding being a favorite outdoor activity along with swimming.

Pets: She keeps various snakes (both venomous and not) in her home. She also has a very large monitor lizard named Bishop (from Aliens) that is like a dog and is super friendly.

Family: Dani's parents are both still alive and still together (Lance and Jennifer Renner). They live fairly far away from her younger sister Christine. Her older brother David, lives maybe 30 minutes away

Scenes I would like to see smile

1. Dani gets the call to come and investigate the body where she meets the team. After investigating the body she goes to talk to Gibbs and Ducky talking to them about her findings. Meanwhile McGee would be acting a little awkward at the new comer and Tony would be teasing him.

2. Tony and McGee go and check in on Dani at her house. They would knock on her screen door and she would yell from inside the house to come in. McGee and Tony walk in and her large monitor Bishop comes running into the room, causing Tony and McGee to yell and to jump into a near by chair. Dani would walk into the living room to find out what all the fuss is about and would almost fall over at the two 'big bad' NCIS Agents. ((Gibbs could walk in a short time after and look at his agents before bending down and petting the large lizard before starting to talk to Dani about perhaps going to a safe house...which she would refuse)). McGee goes to investigate the house and comes across Dani's collectible room which also houses her computer and gaming systems. He comes to the conclusions that he would have to get to know her.

3. Blah blah blah filler haha. After getting to know the team a little more Dani takes Ziva and Abby out to a nearby club that owes her a few favors. Later on Tony and McGee show up as Abby let it slip they would be going there. Fun times ensue and Dani gets McGee out on the dance floor to dance with her...only because I want a sweet and sexy dance scene with them smile

4. Blah blah blah more guys die and more investigation filler. Dani comes home one night to find her front door opened and her living room trashed. She immediately calls McGee who calls Gibbs and the team. After checking in her house they find no one there, her animals all fine, and nothing really missing. Gibbs pushes that she needs to find a place to stay until the investigation is over. McGee offers his apartment that way he can watch her and keep her safe. Gibbs reluctantly agrees and Dani grabs some things and finds a sitter for her animals,

5. Her stay at McGee's is little awkward and for the most part they just do their own thing, go to work and come back. I would love a scene where McGee walks in on Dani in the bathtub haha. One evening they would be hanging out on the couch just talking and laughing before deciding to watch a movie. While watching Dani cuts cozy and cuddly next to McGee and either him or her can make a movie and they end up kissing on the couch. That is until Tony and Ziva barge in about another body heh.

6. Another body blah blah while looking over the new body Dani realizes the killer is trying to get her attention more fiercely with using much more potent venoms so she uses herself as bait and lures the killer to her (can either be one of her co workers or her ex boyfriend). Luckily before the killer has time to inject her with the most powerful venom he has (the inland taipan) Gibbs and the others come to the rescue and save Dani from a very terrible death.

7. Things return to normal and Dani comes over to McGee's apartment to gather a few of her things she let behind. She ends up staying a while to talk to McGee about everything and well....not sure your ratings policy but they would end up in bed and you can write the scene or write up to it and black out (I will pay extra if you do indeed write out the scene). The next morning McGee would wake up to hear music in the kitchen and would walk in to find Dani in one of his college shirts and her underwear, dancing and making breakfast for the two of them. He would smile and just say that he could get used to mornings like this.....end story smile

Extra: Umm nothing really smile

500million +

Lonely Phantom

Evaesis0

Accepted!

sunnygirl

PsychoIce

I am working on your stories, but they will not be out as fast because I am going to the hospital tonight to be put under a sleep study and monitored over the weekend till my biopsy Monday to figure out what is causing my lack of sleep and constant cough.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Yay.

I hope everything turns out okay smile

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200