Welcome to Gaia! ::

post for future use

Militant Loverboy

Username: x__Litrouke
Credential: Ha, uhh... I'll be starting my last year of undergrad university in the fall. Classics major, polisci minor, also have a strong foundation in English literature, the Japanese language, psychology, gender studies, aaaand...those are probably the main ones. Currently doing research for my university, paid by a fellowship grant.
Strengths: Research synopses, replete with sources. Any kind of humour, from gallows to slapstick. Realistic dialogue.
Weaknesses: Action scenes are a b***h. Boring and/or stereotypical characters. Endings. xD
Will do: Eh, almost any of your topics.
Won't do: I'm not so keen on doing a long fiction work right now, because I don't feel very inspired.
Gaia activity: I check my notices/PMs every few hours usually. Past those brief checks, on the week days, I'm actually online during the evenings. On the weekend, I'm usually around the whole day/night.
Samples?: Personal stuff. Gaia commissions. Neither are up to date. xD
Topic: I'm not sure what you mean by some of your research topics, so I'd be interested in getting more information on them. I'd be game for any of the magic-related topics. No idea what you mean by 'government' because that's a massive minefield of bullshit to wade through, but I might be interested. Again, not sure what you mean by golden rules. As far as writing, I very much like character development, but again, I'd need more info.
sent pm Litrouke, thanks for replying! smile

still need more help!

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
sister to move into facebook accounts gaia online how his or her way?? redface redface crying crying question question
still open

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces