Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Rheijima
RitsukaIsMyLover
For sure! If you feel the fancy, don't be afraid to message me your idea for the plot of what you want written. I may just get hit with some inspiration ^-^

I sent you the plot. Here's to hoping! Oh, but don't let me pressure you into it if you're not inspired heart

So I'm actually quite interested but I accidentally just deleted the message you sent me ^-^; Would you mind sending it to me one more time? I'm so sorry crying

Wicked Demigod

RitsukaIsMyLover
So I'm actually quite interested but I accidentally just deleted the message you sent me ^-^; Would you mind sending it to me one more time? I'm so sorry crying

Ahahaha, I resent! xD

Tipsy Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Rheijima
RitsukaIsMyLover

Ahahaha, I resent! xD

Thank you dear!
My apologies once again.

Wicked Demigod

RitsukaIsMyLover
Thank you dear!
My apologies once again.

No need for apologies heart

Questionable Inquisitor

Sorry I can't send messages properly from my phone.
What I was trying to PM you was that if you PM me your plot idea and if I can catch up with the characters and plot in a reasonable amount of time, I can try to get a very rough draft by the end of the weekend. Then you can tell me if everything looks correct and I can revise it from there. If that would work for you <3

Wicked Demigod

Chiona
Sorry I can't send messages properly from my phone.
What I was trying to PM you was that if you PM me your plot idea and if I can catch up with the characters and plot in a reasonable amount of time, I can try to get a very rough draft by the end of the weekend. Then you can tell me if everything looks correct and I can revise it from there. If that would work for you <3

That sounds great! heart I sent you my OC info and the plot. I am a patient person...Well, a semi-patient person. I am willing to wait ^^

Wicked Demigod

tvd/originals fan here too. :>
IDK if i can write another fanfic, just finished one tvd collab with originals. good luck though! smile

Wicked Demigod

Mischievous Michael
tvd/originals fan here too. :>
IDK if i can write another fanfic, just finished one tvd collab with originals. good luck though! smile

Thank you, love heart If you ever feel like writing it, think of me ^^

Wicked Demigod

Just upped my prices. Bumpy~ heart

Fashionable Genius

Rheijima

I love the Originals! I'd love to do it,
Just send the details to my email, though I'll probably only write up to ten pages
Or my brain will go pooof, But I'll Probably do more.
Either Skype me or Email me.
So PM for either.

Wicked Demigod

Immortelle Illuminati
Rheijima

Just send the details to my email, though I'll probably only write up to ten pages
So PM for either.

I love you! heart Sent you a PM just now. I'll take however many pages you feel is right! And I'll pay you 40mils per 1500words! Wait, you want to write ElijahxOC or NiklausxOCxElijah? ^^

Fashionable Genius

Rheijima
Immortelle Illuminati
Rheijima

So PM for either.

I love you! heart Sent you a PM just now. I'll take however many pages you feel is right! And I'll pay you 40mils per 1500words! Wait, you want to write ElijahxOC or NiklausxOCxElijah? ^^

Oooohhh three way! three way! the epic tension between
Niklaus and Elijah will be magnificent, Elijah won't want to give up,
But Niklaus won't back down either! Also how do you want the OC to be like?
Preferences? Male, Female? Personality? Human/witch/hunter/vampire/werewolf/Hybrid???

Wicked Demigod

Immortelle Illuminati
]
Oooohhh three way! three way! the epic tension between
Niklaus and Elijah will be magnificent, Elijah won't want to give up,
But Niklaus won't back down either! Also how do you want the OC to be like?
Preferences? Male, Female? Personality? Human/witch/hunter/vampire/werewolf/Hybrid???

Yay~~~ I'll send you the infos through e-mail! And 80mils per 1500words sounds fair? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff