Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm going to make this short... so if you need any information that's not here, just ask.

{The Characters}
Names can be chosen by you

Hair: Brown/black, down to the shoulder blades, kinda wavy
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: On the chubby side
Personality: Childish but mature when she needs to be, likes to joke around, stubborn, kind, caring, likes to help people, determined

Hair: Dark brown, a bit passed the shoulders, held back with a bandana
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: Slender, muscular
Personality: Quiet, kind, patient, caring, determined, tough, likes to joke around

{Setting}

Both characters take Martial Arts together. The girl starts to have feelings for the boy, and the boy likes her as well but is very good at hiding his feelings. Though, he does like to play fight with her quite often.

Now, knowledge of Martial Arts would be helpful.. unless you would like to change it to a different hobby. Just run it by me and I'll let you know if I would like your idea to be used or not.

And you're free to add anything you would like, but if you want to change anything then let me know first.

{Genre}

Romance

I would also like to see samples of your work first.
Samples can be sent to me via PM.

Payment depends on how many words the story is.
Hey I was wondering if this is still open, I can give samples if you wish; as I often write rp posts.

Will credit for the story be given to me? What is it for, just personal use?

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PorcelainSlave
Hey I was wondering if this is still open, I can give samples if you wish; as I often write rp posts.

Yes, it is still open and I would like to see an example or two please.
And it's just for personal use, so I will not be posting it or sharing it with anyone else.
Monkey Bear 008
PorcelainSlave

And it's just for personal use, so I will not be posting it or sharing it with anyone else.

Ok, well I'm away from home right now, so would it be possible for me toPM you samples in a few hours?
What kind of length would you want the story?
Will there be any form of payment?

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PorcelainSlave
Monkey Bear 008
PorcelainSlave

Ok, well I'm away from home right now, so would it be possible for me toPM you samples in a few hours?
What kind of length would you want the story?
Will there be any form of payment?

Sure, that's fine.
The length should be anywhere between 1000 - 5000 words. A little over or a little below is fine though. And yes, there will be payment. I was thinking about 2g per word.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff