Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Werewolf

Hello!
I've never really ordered much from this forum, but I think it would be fun now!
As with probably...most everyone else here, I just want a story about one of my characters!
Their timelines do not cross at all (normally) so only one character is needed per story.
Unless you have an idea.

Long story, short story, serious or comedic, poem-
Maybe an AU if you have an idea?
I don't really care!
I just want your written art.
(No first person though, please)

[Also, I do not mind if your OC are included, if it makes sense.]

So let me go list everyone out in the next post.

I also included some theme songs.
Though I understand if you don't use them, I just like that they are able to give the right mood or air about a character, when my lack of eloquence fails to do the job.

Distinct Werewolf

Nathaniel "Puppet" Baker
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Nathaniel Baker, alias is "Puppet." Ex-magician.
NOTE: The 'ex-magician' status and age can change depending on the story. He was in the circus from age 18-30ish
Accent: Deep southern, Mississipian "hick." Meaning double negatives and bad grammar all around.
Appearance: Bright red hair with sideburns. Very tall and slender, the epitome of 'tooth pick'. His front, top four teeth are knocked out. His eyes are glowing in a swirl, orangey-yellow.
Personality: Very easy to amuse, blissfully dumb, highly optimistic and happy. Very confident, and loves to flirt.
References: Xx
Notable quirks: He is hemaphobic, meaning afraid of blood.
Theme song: Pretty fly for a white guy
Types of stories I want: Anything performance related. Escape acts, magic tricks, flirting with the acrobats, anything like that. Goes well with your OCs.

William Roderick

Name: William Roderick. 1800's Grave robber.
Accent: Cockney English
Appearance: His hair is greying, he is of a strong build, he wears glasses, always a mess and covered in dirt, Victorian clothing.
Personality: Always irritable or uninterested. If he is in a good mood, something is definitely wrong. Despite having no education beyond what the church offered poor boys for free, he is one of the smartest guys listed here and won't hesitate to manipulate others.
References: xXxX
Notable quirks: Deathly afraid of rats, the plague
Theme song: This is hard to pin. I really love the mood this song gives off in regards to his attitude but this one works lyrically for him. This is also a good basis for his attitude.
His story is actually written out right here
Types of stories I'd like: Whatever comes to your mind, really. Nothing comedic on this guy though.
A typical day for William is waking up in the later afternoon, checking out the nearby cemeteries under the cover of nightfall, digging up the fresher graves, carving out what he needs for the day, storing the organs in little jars, and selling them later on the black market to the highest bidding customer.

Joe

Name: Joe. Alien accountant.
Accent: None. None at all. No emotion, emphasis, anything.
Appearance: Green skin, with big, dark green eyes. Always in a suit, always with a mug of coffee. He has a large, curly fake mustache.
Personality: There is no personality. He is monotone and boring. Strictly business. You'd rather be talking to an automated voice recording. Unlike the reference pic, he does not smile.
References: X Best ref of all time X
Notable quirks: Addicted to coffee. He has no teeth therefore everything he eats is gelatin or liquid. And he has no gender.
Theme Song: Dial tone
Types of stories I'd like: Yes, I will acknowledge that Joe is very, very hard to write about. The life of a personality-less accountant is only so interesting. Therefore I'd like something completely badass for him. Whether it be an invasion, office emergency- anything your imagination can ponder. But note that Joe will always keep his composure, which is all the more badass, right?

Curtis Prise

Name: Curtis Prise.
Occupation: 1800's Common criminal. His favorites jobs including kidnapping and ransom, and slander/blackmailing.
Accent: English
Appearance: He dresses very nicely and makes it a point to keep clean shaven (even if it means going through razor blades weekly)
Personality: Well-mannered and quite proud of himself and what he has.
Will remain polite but that kindness should not be mistaken for caring. He has a lavish lifestyle and is determined to maintain it.

Mythology: My believed mythology regarding werewolves is this: The full moon does set off a mutation into a large, bi-pedal monster with little to no self-control or consciousness. Silver does hurt, corrosively, and can burn right through flesh if allowed to. And with each passing moon, the condition becomes more visible. Ten years has left him with excessive hair (in the chest, lower arms, and legs area), his ears, monstrous claws and feet, and certain bones are starting to distort/shift causing a constant discomfort.

Not to mention a scent he is paranoid of and tries to cover with copious amounts of cologne.

Distinct Werewolf

Story count:
Puppet: 1
William: 1
Joe: 1
Curtis:
Combination of two characters: 2

Doesn't quite need a story right now:

Dr. Izaak Ingnatz

Name: Doctor Izaak Ingnatz, Studies extra-terrestrial species.
Accent: Strong Russian accent
Appearance: Albino, meaning sickly pale, with white hair and dull, pinkish eyes. Messy hair, slightly unshaven face.
Personality: Highly excitable and curious, friendly.
References: Xx
Types of stories I want: Free reign.
Russian mad scientist, studying supernatural phenomena and species. This can be as lighthearted or dark as you'd like, from observing peaceful pixies, following UFO sightings, tracking werewolf prints, or more morbid things like live autopsies on vampires or experimentation.
Though note he is not evil, and does not take pleasure in pain of other things but science is science.

Or another possible light-hearted idea: Him dropping by Joe's office. To study. Though Joe is probably less than cooperative and just wants to stick to business.

Distinct Werewolf

Newbie Trader

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Dr Izaak Ingnatz
Hello!
I've never really ordered much from this forum, but I think it would be fun now!
As with probably...most everyone else here, I just want a story about one of my characters!
Their timelines do not cross at all (normally) so only one per story.
-There is an exception for Curtis and William

Long story, short story, serious or comedic, poem-
I don't really care!
I just want your written art.
(No first person though, please)

[Also, I do not mind if your OC are included, if it makes sense.]

So let me go list everyone out in the next post.

Okaaay, so one OC per story (only)...?
I'm willing to write about one, and your OC backgrounds are unbelievably complex.
State your price, I'm gonna have a go at it.
:3

Newbie Trader

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Dr Izaak Ingnatz
tj_sylvester13

Well, yes, they aren't really in the same timeline together.
Really? @-@' I didn't think they were. Whoops.
And I have been offering 30k per story, if that is acceptable.

Well, maybe my wording is a litte bad, sorry for that.
By 'complex' I was supposed to say complete.
Wow, 30k per story seems quite a reward.

So, how long do you want it to be? I'm more experienced doing short stories, maybe around 10, but I could lengthen it if you want.
Once I get more details, I'll try to make a few paragraphs each, and maybe talk it over with my friend to see which is best.
Thanks so much, btw.
biggrin

Distinct Werewolf

tj_sylvester13
Dr Izaak Ingnatz
tj_sylvester13

So, how long do you want it to be? I'm more experienced doing short stories, maybe around 10, but I could lengthen it if you want.
Once I get more details, I'll try to make a few paragraphs each, and maybe talk it over with my friend to see which is best.
Thanks so much, btw.
biggrin

I really don't care at all about length. I just like it when the thought or idea is complete, you know? So I won't be counting words!
No problem!

Newbie Trader

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Dr Izaak Ingnatz
tj_sylvester13
Dr Izaak Ingnatz
tj_sylvester13

Thanks so much, btw.
biggrin

I really don't care at all about length. I just like it when the thought or idea is complete, you know? So I won't be counting words!
No problem!

Thanks for the extra info. I'll set to work on it as soon as possible.
When do you want it finished? I'll try to get it finished at least before my dentist appointment next week.
Thanks again!

Distinct Werewolf

tj_sylvester13

When do you want it finished? I'll try to get it finished at least before my dentist appointment next week.
Thanks again!

I'm in no rush XD Take your time
But before the appt would be great

Newbie Trader

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Dr Izaak Ingnatz
tj_sylvester13

Thanks again!

OMG Thanks so much! :3
I'm still trying to form a story for one of them, but somehow, I'm stumped.
By the way, WGer E37 wants to say hi.
Thanks again!

Distinct Werewolf

tj_sylvester13
Dr Izaak Ingnatz
tj_sylvester13

Thanks again!

OMG Thanks so much! :3
I'm still trying to form a story for one of them, but somehow, I'm stumped.
By the way, WGer E37 wants to say hi.
Thanks again!

..E37? Uhhh... XD
I know I've seen one WGer wandering about here, but not sure what E37 stands for!

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
gagsjdh oh my~
I absolutely love Curtis.
I would love to write a piece with him.

Distinct Werewolf

Stormy Werewolf
gagsjdh oh my~

And what price would you like?

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
Dr Izaak Ingnatz
Stormy Werewolf
gagsjdh oh my~

And what price would you like?

Eh well, I'm more into improving my work.
Would it be alright to set a price after its finished? I don't even know how long it'll be, although my guess is not very.
About the story, so I had an idea~
An AU with him in a more modern setting but he's still his 1800's self. Maybe a run in with the mafia?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff