Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, time to pop the question: Should I add another slot?

Do it man do it 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Dude you take too many days off as is dont do it man dont do it 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
I agree with Option 1, I just like being different 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
comedy hurr option 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Hilarious Shounen

Telon Rello
Psycho Ice

I've returned for moooooore~ emotion_dowant

Well speak of the devil.

Go ahead mang!

Pfft. Did I come at a good time? xD

I'll go fill out a form~

Knight

10,425 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200
Psycho Ice
Telon Rello
Psycho Ice

Well speak of the devil.

Go ahead mang!

I'll go fill out a form~

Yeah man, business has been slow. Been waitin for someone else to step up :V

Hilarious Shounen

Telon Rello
Psycho Ice
Telon Rello
Psycho Ice

Well speak of the devil.

Go ahead mang!

I'll go fill out a form~

Yeah man, business has been slow. Been waitin for someone else to step up :V

Haha. I meant to come sooner, but I've been hunting for art like a madman and lost track xD

Hilarious Shounen

The winds of change were again blowing, this time bringing a new song to my ears.

Poetry or Writing? Writing
Length: However long, though it would be fabulous if it was wordy.
First Price: 200k/1k words
First Person/Third Person Whichever works~
Other details: (Character backgrounds and such)
Hmmmm, maybe you can mess around with these three as well as whoever else in the indestructible tab. Writer's freedom as always.
Paragon, Asher and Eller.

Setting: It's a bit dystopian and cyberpunk.
Pictures I found:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

naw man its all good go ahead and use it as an example

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200
Psycho Ice

The winds of change were again blowing, this time bringing a new song to my ears.

Hmmmm, maybe you can mess around with these three as well as whoever else in the indestructible tab. Writer's freedom as always.

Pictures I found:

User Image

Aight man, throwing it up!

Hilarious Shounen

Telon Rello
Psycho Ice

Pictures I found:

User Image

Aight man, throwing it up!

Greaaaaat~ emotion_dowant

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200
Il Corvo di Verona
7k. Aleph's pretty quick on the uptake of course, so he didn't spend a lot of time wondering what the book was talking about.

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200

did an essay, ton of ******** discourse questions, comission work, and all my terms for ap us history, and still managed to get in a few episodes of annotated sonic underground and some payday

i feel GOOD

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Telon Rello

It's been a while! Been pretty busy IRL (though it sounds like you haven't exactly been taking it easy yourself), so I keep winding up not commenting, and that's some pretty horrible grammar. Anyway, I am continuing to enjoy the story, despite of, or maybe in addition to, hearing Luka's lines as voiced by the Heavy. I'm also happy about where the story's taking Aleph in a geographical sense: There's a lot of geopolitical details that really ground the events in the the era, and I like the idea of Aleph being in hostile territory in multiple terms. Similarly, I like the way that non-vampire supernaturals have a presence in the story, either directly (i.e. Luka) or in passing, as a casual aside that the world is in fact inhabited by various types of supernaturals. As a sidenote, I'm still impressed by the way you integrate new characters into the narrative, plus I've always liked the priestly-resource Peterson types.

I was actually good with how quickly Aleph caught on, incidentally; it wasn't so obtuse that it felt unnatural or poorly-paced, though I was pretty amused by Alephs' reaction to realizing that a vampiric sibling intended to murder and eat him (and maybe cause the apocalypse). On the other hand, you see a lot as part of Noctis!

Also, that Robotnik gif was pretty much in time with the music I was listening to as the page loaded, which was kind of amusing, but also kind of disturbing.

... Just thought I'd throw that in.

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200
Il Corvo di Verona
Telon Rello

It's been a while! Been pretty busy IRL (though it sounds like you haven't exactly been taking it easy yourself), so I keep winding up not commenting, and that's some pretty horrible grammar. Anyway, I am continuing to enjoy the story, despite of, or maybe in addition to, hearing Luka's lines as voiced by the Heavy. I'm also happy about where the story's taking Aleph in a geographical sense: There's a lot of geopolitical details that really ground the events in the the era, and I like the idea of Aleph being in hostile territory in multiple terms. Similarly, I like the way that non-vampire supernaturals have a presence in the story, either directly (i.e. Luka) or in passing, as a casual aside that the world is in fact inhabited by various types of supernaturals. As a sidenote, I'm still impressed by the way you integrate new characters into the narrative, plus I've always liked the priestly-resource Peterson types.

I was actually good with how quickly Aleph caught on, incidentally; it wasn't so obtuse that it felt unnatural or poorly-paced, though I was pretty amused by Alephs' reaction to realizing that a vampiric sibling intended to murder and eat him (and maybe cause the apocalypse). On the other hand, you see a lot as part of Noctis!

Also, that Robotnik gif was pretty much in time with the music I was listening to as the page loaded, which was kind of amusing, but also kind of disturbing.

... Just thought I'd throw that in.
Oh goddamn, I hadn't even thought about the Heavy. I kept trying to find a good voice for him in my head and kept thinking of nordic voices, but that works just great.

Glad you like Luka. holy christ if i don't hate him just for making me transcribe cyrillic to latin letters though.

never. again.

anyways, they have a date with a museum soon followed by what should be the finale.

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200
Il Corvo di Verona
8k. Just about at the museum, not much more to say.

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Telon Rello

The update is appreciated nonetheless. Also, though it's not really related to my prior comments, I'm kinda glad Aleph gets to show off his wings; they're not always practical, but they are there!

Since you do have open slots (and I'm honestly not sure why, because you're a kind of an awesome writer), I was wondering if I could place another order? I'm still in the process of getting the info up in my journal so it wouldn't be until I was finished, but...

Also, somewhat related, would you write vignettes? That is, since the request would basically be multiple short scenes instead of a longer oneshot, would that be one order ('I would like to order 5 short scenes with X character blah blah blah'), or would I order each vignette separately?

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200
Il Corvo di Verona
Telon Rello

The update is appreciated nonetheless. Also, though it's not really related to my prior comments, I'm kinda glad Aleph gets to show off his wings; they're not always practical, but they are there!

Since you do have open slots (and I'm honestly not sure why, because you're a kind of an awesome writer), I was wondering if I could place another order? I'm still in the process of getting the info up in my journal so it wouldn't be until I was finished, but...

Also, somewhat related, would you write vignettes? That is, since the request would basically be multiple short scenes instead of a longer oneshot, would that be one order ('I would like to order 5 short scenes with X character blah blah blah'), or would I order each vignette separately?
Hmh, never really tried them out (vignettes), so if you're willing to bear with me on 'em, I'd be fine with it. Just go ahead and put 'em in as one order.

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Telon Rello
Hmh, never really tried them out (vignettes), so if you're willing to bear with me on 'em, I'd be fine with it. Just go ahead and put 'em in as one order.

Awesome! I know it's a little unusual in terms of writing shops, so I figured I'd ask first; hopefully I'll finish putting the profile up sometime tonight, so expect the order soon!

Knight

10,425 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items