Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Hey. This is - as you can probably tell - my small, but humble buisness. At the moment, I am only located in the market of Gaia Town - a stall near the south of the auction buisnesses.

Well, you could probably guess what I do...

I am a downtown girl who sells her short novels/tales of various genres to the gaians who visit my stall.
Yes, I am an absolute geek for books and for the english language. Yep, so many words. I love it.

My prices? They are what I would consider decent, and can be haggled to a lower price if desired.

Thankyou for showing an interest.

Stephbeth2005. x

Intro/Rules/Form/Process/Contact/Prices/Samples/Thanks

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Rules:

I will accept to do any genres/themes I am comfortable with. I will PM you if I am not comfortable writing the genres/themes you desire.

2 stories max per person - until those stories are complete, you can not order any more.

I will not accept to haggle if you decide to request ungenerous offers.

All stories shall be sent through a working E-mail address.

3000+ words can be arranged if you offer a decent price.

Please remember to respect me - respect that I am a real person and I do have a life off of Gaia, so your story may take afew days - and don't cause hassle for other members.

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Form:

Username:
Story Title:
Genre/s:
Theme/s:
*Character/s:
*Description:
E-mail:

Please note that all sections - apart from the onemarked * - within the form have to be filled in.
These forms should be sent Via. PM.

So basically, this is what it should look like:

E.G.

Username: XXX
Story Title: The Wishing Well
Genre/s: Romance, Mystery and Tragedy
Theme/s: Dark, Magic and Lust
*Character/s: Mazie and Harry
*Description: Mazie and Harry - 2 school kids go down a wishing well. They go into alternative dimenstion. There, they learn dark magic, and also cast a spell on one another that makes tem fall in love. But the spell went wrong, and they do not love, but crave lust!
E-mail: XXX@hotmail.co.uk

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Process:

1. Read all the rules and information provided.

2. Copy and paste form into a PM. Fill the form, and send it to me.

I shall look over the PM, and I will notify you within the next 3 days if there are any Genre/s or Theme/s that I will refuse to write within the story.

4. After I have looked at your PM, and all Genres and Themes are valid, I shall begin to write the story. This may take from 5 days to a fortnight depending on my freetime available and any other issues (A.K.A: Writers Block).

5. Once I have completed the story, I will inform you, and we can settle on a price. Please note that I shall not send the story until we have decided on a price.

6. Once you have received your story, I will request that you send me the gold.

7. You have received your story. I have received my gold. Everyone is happy! =)

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

You can send the form Via. PM, but further contact should be made through E-mail.

My personal E-mail: Koneko_Chan@live.co.uk

You can contact me through this e-mail, and I will surely contact you back in a matter of 5 days. I do agree that 5 days may seem too long, but I do have other matters to deal with. Please be patient. Thankyou.

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Prices:

The prices stated below are what I would consider fair and generous. However, I can understand that these prices may not be accepted by everyone, so you are free to haggle as long as you remember the work that has gone into the story you have ordered.

I respect that alot of people do like offers, so I will make deals and lower prices on various months for that cause. Also, I will offer freebies for certain occations, too.

So here are the prices:

Poetry/Song:

10-50 words - 100g
50-100 words - 200g
100-300 words - 450g
300+ words - 700g

Stories:

200-400 words - 300g
400-600 words - 450g
600-1000 words - 750g
1000-2000 words - 1200g
2000-3000 words - 2000g
3000+ words - 2500g+ (contact me to decide a consistant price.)

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Samples:

Extract 1. Her Mission:

The strong wind thrashed violently at the lush, jade trees of the open woodlands. It was days like this that Hazel regreted applying for her current occupation.
The colours of maroon red and honey gold were following her every move. This was what her missions were always like. What was her job again, you may ask?
Well, to say in the shortest context, she was employeed by vampires to slay other vampires. Confusing? Yes, it is rather.

Her radient blond hair whipped at her pale, ivory complexion aggressively. She wouldn't be one to be typically labeled as a 'Slayer'. That's why they employed her. However, now that they had employed her, they themselves could label her a 'Slave'. Their slave. They were allowed to boss her around as they pleased, and to be honest, the pay wasn't even that good. But, there was no way out - not while the contract was still valid.

Her eyeliner defined, sapphire blue eyes stung with tears - tears that would not fall. She wasn't going to lie to herself. She missed her family, her friends and her old life. Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it wasn't this bad! At least she was free. She had a boyfriend, a job, a loving family and great friends - and she threw that all away! And what for? Fame? Power? No... he threw that all away.. for the thrill. Yes, believe it or not, her life didn't have enough action - in her opinion. It was a selfish act, and sometimes she felt like she deserved the rough treatment her vampire companions gave her.

It was the change in scenery that brought the blond slayer back into the real world. A moment previous she had been in the shelter of the undergrowth of the forest. Now, she was within vampire territory. No - vampire hunting grounds! She cursed inwardly at her ignorance as seven pairs of piercing blood red eyes stared at her from the center of the dark plains. They were feasting on their prey - much to her luck. Well, let's just say that vampires were much easier to deal with when they weren't as bloodthirsty.

Slowly - ever so slowly - one of the vampires began to approach the young slayer. Her blond brows furrowed at the tense movement. [i]'I thought vampires all moved at inhuman speed. Is this one.. cautious?'[/i] She mused to herself as the steady snailpace stayed consistant.

'It's show time!' She thought as the rest of the group started to draw near.
This was going to be a long night!

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
and your samples are where now?

2,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ronin ninja gemini

I apologize. This forum topic is still under construction, so I haven't added any yet.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
stephbeth2005
Ronin ninja gemini

I apologize. This forum topic is still under construction, so I haven't added any yet.
its cool just make sure in the future to never open a shop til ur completely dont and prepared. nowadays people frown on sample-less shop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff