Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

Shy Gaian

vιтα ρυℓcняα εsт
ife I Beatifu

Welcome to Vita Pulchra Est, a writing request thread. Thank you for stopping by and
please feel free to stay awhile! I am SnowyGamer777, but you can call me
Snow, Snowy, or Sasha. You've probably seen me in art shops or CB
or somewhere else before (or maybe not, it doesn't really matter). ^-^
I used to roam around waiting for new shops to open up but now I dont
have that much time anymore so I made this thread.
Little Note before you decide to write for me ---- Some of the things are tragic/horror
Not All But Most
User Image
Łőőķíňğ Ғőŕ

One Shots
                                                                    Short Stories
                                                                    Chapters (Min 3)
                                                                    Looking for Chapter more then Short Stories and 1-Shots
                                                                    Background Stories
                                                                    Character Creation
                                                                    Appearance (Personality) Description

User Image
Ȓʊʆӭȿ

Follow The TOS
                                                                    Be Respecful
                                                                    Dont Disrespect My Characters
                                                                    Treat Others How You Want To Be Treated
                                                                    Want To Write NSFW; PM Me and I'll Give You More Info (I do not accpet NSFW all the time)
                                                                    One-Shots you dont have to stick with the main plot
                                                                    Chapters please still with the plot
                                                                    I Will Edit This Later If I Need To

Shy Gaian

nnuncent

09/18/14
    • The thread is open!

Shy Gaian

Shy Gaian

ym

█║ʛѳʆ∂ Ρȧɏɱəȵț

1-2 Ƀillions for an one-shot that's at least 1000 words
    1-2 βillions per chapter for a chapter fanficion. Ῥlus tips
    Νegotiable ━ Ί want to pay you well so talk to me about a price

█║Ϊȶɇӎ Ρȧɏɱəȵț