Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Cat

Updated: 2/22/15

Hello! This might be a little bit of an unusual request, but I would like to "hire" someone to be my personal editor. By that, I'm looking for someone to edit my work over the course of about twelve weeks for my expository writing class over Myths and Heroes. I am freshman and my professor is a VERY tough cookie. The last two prelims (Short papers, just a couple paragraphs) have been returned to me covered in ink, point out my terrible grammar and jumbled thoughts. I would like someone with a greater understanding of the English language to help edit my papers and possibly give me some tips. I feel like having someone point them out and telling me how to correct them is more helpful than reading about mechanical and grammar rules on paper.

They will range from a couple of paragraphs to a full essay paper. A few reasons why I'm doing this request instead of using those a one time request is it'll be easier to have one (or maybe two) people look and edit my work instead of having to track one down each time. Think of it as a steady virtual income for yourself. c;

What I'm looking for:
- Someone who is an active user AND/OR willing to edit over email in a prompt manner. I will also give you my Skype ID so we can chat if need be. Of course, this is not required.

- By prompt, I mean within one day. Yep, one. I don't believe editing really takes up that much time, especially for the length of works I will be giving. Also, by the way the class is structured, we really only get about one day to write it. Of course, people have lives too so just give me a heads up if you can't do an assignment or need more time.

- Detailed editing. I'm not looking for someone to do my homework. I'm looking for ways to improve it so please send me a copy with the edits you made and some comments on what you think I need to work on.

- Too long? Okay, how about just one week~! I'll give you a list of exactly how many and approx. how long the assignments are for that week. Which means...

- Looking for multiple people!

Pricing
> Like I said, the papers will be various lengths, usually at least 400 words for shorter assignments. So what you get paid will vary for each assignment.
I'm not really sure how to price this honestly but how about this:

Flat Rate:
- 500 words and under: 650 Million.
- 500 to 1000 words: 2.5 Billion.
- 1000 to 2000 words: 4 Billion.

and if it gets higher than that, we can discuss payment personally later. Also, I do not include work cited into word count nor the heading. If you put a lot of effort into editing and commenting, I will tip accordingly!

Interested, possibly? Great!
Just post the form here or PM.

Form:

- [b]Name[/b]: [Just whatever you want to go by]
- [b]Age[/b]: [Sorry if you think this is personal, but I do think it's relevant. I'd rather not have someone younger than me edit my papers. If you prefer, you can just put 18+ instead.]
- [b]Credentials[/b]:
- [b]Willing to work[/b]: [How many weeks;or just a time frame in terms of weeks or months]
- [b]Samples[/b]:

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SAMPLE, THEN EDIT PART OF THIS RECENT ASSIGNMENT DOWN BELOW!
Theseus in the Year 2015
Originating from Greek mythology, Theseus was born a noble whose father was the king of Athens and his story features the Minotaur, a creature half man and half bull. Over the course of his journey, he rises to the status of a hero and becomes king then dies as a forgotten figure at the end of his story. When taking the story of Theseus and the Minotaur at face value, it might be difficult to find the connection between a person in the year 2015 and a heroic warrior who also happens to be of noble blood. Slaying a beast and becoming king are hardly relatable tasks for the average citizen, yet, his story is still passed on today. Perhaps it is the fact that Theseus is a hero, “a man admired and venerated for his achievements and noble qualities” (Oxford Dictionary) and as a figure “far removed by birth and context from the ordinary people” (Kirk) that makes him a memorable character. Theseus is given all these labels; he is noble, strong, and even admired but, like any myth, most readers focus on the myth as a whole rather than Theseus himself. What his story is able to teach its audience, from past to future generations, are lessons that have rung true for centuries. Making and living with decisions, developing leadership, and facing consequences are a few of the lessons that readers are able to interpret from Theseus’s story.
Was Theseus a hero? Did he deserve his ultimate demise of dying alone and forgotten? Why does the death of the Minotaur matter? These type of questions that ask ‘why’ can make myths more relevant to the audience because they can apply or identify those interpretations from their own lives or society. Myth, often used as a synonym of false, are actually narratives used “…for organizing our past, present, and future according to specific emphases and moral highlights” (Doty). The heroic figure can be broken down into its most distinguished characteristics such as bravery, courage, and respectability. In other words, the heroic figure is often served as a model of a ‘good’ person that people can learn and strive to obtain these same traits. The question of whether Theseus deserve his lonely ending is all dependent on the reader who analyze the actions he made throughout his journey. Some of actions throughout his journey might be seen as an unheroic decision that denounces his previous actions, such as abandoning his lover Ariadne to which some can say that this broken promise breaks his ideal image as the virtuous heroic figure. The act of a broken promise might signify the true, greedy nature of man, or possibly the cowardly nature if it is the version with “Minerva [the Roman counterpart of Athene, goddess of sovereignty and wisdom] [who] appears to him in a dream and commanded him to do so” (Bulfinch). Greed and fear are both traits that people are familiar with and may connect to the story by this interpretation, however, myths are ambiguous. It is possible for the reader come to different conclusions as to Theseus’s true nature and the significance of his actions and why or how they relate to modern times.
People in the year 2015 may not be able to relate to Theseus’s literal battles, from fighting bandits to defeating the Minotaur, but can relate to the nature of having to face obstacles. People universally experience “developmental realities” (Doty) or the concept of growing up and experiencing various events that help develop a person into adulthood. Myth often mimics, or showcases, these realities in various ways. People are often unaware that, “Daily life is full of references to mythic stories and figures” (Doty). The biggest and main obstacle that Theseus must face is the Minotaur to which he defeats for his father’s admiration. The Minotaur is a creature of both man and beast that devours humans who are trapped in his labyrinth. Humans generally dissociate themselves from their primal natures and the Minotaur is a combination of humanities and raw nature trapped within itself. The act of defeating the Minotaur could be seen as overcoming the wild beast that remains in human’s primal state or instead as an ironic act of savagery. In one version of the story of Theseus, the Minotaur is the half-brother of Ariadne, who sees the human side of the beast. When it is time to slay the Minotaur, Ariadne starts having second thoughts while Theseus mercilessly kills the beast as he is dying on the floor. With the loss of compassion, Theseus ends up as the king of Athens who wanders around in his palace and “…when he caught his own reflection, he had the monster’s face” (“Theseus”). Myths emphasis both small and large aspects of humanities that lie within the subconscious and the death of the Minotaur is a reflection of what lies within the deeper being, as a monster trapped within itself.

Work Cited
Bulfinch, Thomas. "Bullfinch's Mythology." Bullfinch's Mythology. Untangle Incorporated, n.d. Web. 28 Jan. 2015.
Doty, William G. Myth: A Handbook. Westport, CT and London: Greenwood Press, 2004. Print.
“Hero.” Oxford English Dictionary, 1989. Web.
Kirk, G.S. The Nature of Greek Myths. Harmondsworth, Middlesex, England: Pelican Books, 1976. Print.
“Theseus.” Jim Henson’s The Storyteller: Greek Myths. Created by Anthony Minghella. Columbia Tristar, 2004 [HBO 1988]. DVD. 23:45.

- Name: Chloe
- Credentials: I'm in my final year of university and I'm an English major which basically means that I'm a pretty decent writer and I know what a prof is looking for in a paper! Hooray! smile I can't promise you perfection, but I can swing a 90 in pretty much any freshman writing class at my university. I can also teach you a few tricks if you want and give you some pretty decent advice. Also if you're having issues with Works Cited then I can point you in the direction of resources that'll help provided you use MLA, APA, or Chicago form.
- Willing to work: I can definitely give you a hand on a few papers and then we can see how it goes from there.

-Didn't really have any samples for you at the moment but I'll edit a bit of your thing for you and give you some feedback and suggestions:

Originating from Greek mythology, Theseus is born the son of the king of Athens. Theseus faces many challenges throughout his journey including his rise to the status of a hero, defeating the famed Minotaur, becoming king, and then dying as a forgotten legend at the end of his story. However, when comparing the story of Theseus and the Minotaur to a modern audience it can be initially difficult to see the connections between a warrior of noble blood who defeats a mythological creature and an average person living in the year 2015. Despite these difficulties, this myth is still passed on amongst people today. There are many reasons for this.

First Part: Think of your first paragraph as your introduction to your ENTIRE paper. You want to include your main points, even if you just mention them vaguely.You want to include only relevant and focused information and avoid, at all costs, excessive plot summary. Think of it this way: unless your professor explicitly states that you're writing for an audience that knows nothing about Greek myth, you're going to want to be writing to him/her. Presumably, they know a lot about Greek myth. You're trying to make them see something in a new and interesting way.

Second Part: Avoid colloquial sayings like the plague. I personally wouldn't use something like "face value" in a paper just because it's a bit too casual for the university level. Same thing goes for this: "who also happens to be of noble blood". It's too casual.

Anyways, that's how I would re-write a few of your ideas. I can always just do spelling and grammar and then give you feedback as we go through it. I know you don't think editing takes a long time, but to produce quality work, it does take some time unfortunately. A couple hours for sure maybe longer depending on what you're doing. You've got the ideas down, so that's good, that's the part that takes imagination and creativity. You just need a bit of help with structure and formality! Once you have that stuff down, you'll be set. Let me know if I can help or not! heart
Wystern
heart

Feline Cat

candyspell

Ah, thank you for taking the time to comment on my assignment!
For future reference- Yes, she wants us to include the background. She wants us to write papers so that anyone can pick them up and understand it.

Grammar is definitely something I need to work on, so I would appreciate that very much along with those re-writes.

And since I'm not an editor (obviously. xD), I guess I have under estimated how much time it really takes. sweatdrop
But if you think you can return it within about 24 hours, it should work out fine. I'm afraid I can't give anymore time than that due to our rigorous schedule that we're on.

I actually have an essay rough draft due Wednesday, so I'll have a paper Monday night that will need to be edited. So if you're willing to do it, you're hired! <3

Also, if you want to add me on Skype, my ID is PokemonMasterWystern.

Wystern

Yay! Glad I can help. I guess my Skype is dead at the moment cause it's not letting me log in, but I'm gonna mess around with it more tomorrow and see if it'll let me log in. In the mean time, you can reach me by email, which I will PM you! I can look at your paper for you for sure just send it my way whenever it's ready and, hopefully, I'll get my Skype back up so I can send you some feed back and what not through there as well.

BoCheats's Wife

Indulgent Wife

The dark lord has a message for you.. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fX3zQ4nB2o

Feline Cat

The_Dark_Lord_Raze
The dark lord has a message for you.. http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fX3zQ4nB2o

You can edit my thing...but you can't touch my butt.
emotion_donotwant
- Name: Lit
- Credentials: See above. My major was Classics, so my knowledge base is particularly pertinent to your coursework. I worked part-time on campus as a writing tutor for fellow students, and if that's not enough, I have now been working two years as a full-time English teacher abroad. ;D tl;dr I gotcher back.
- Willing to work: At least all of February, as I'm rather free right now... probably longer.
- Samples:

First off, please always send along the prompt/guidelines for the assignment. Otherwise, we have no idea if you've hit the mark, ya see. But let's take a look anyway...

Theseus in the Year 2015 If this was the prompt title, so be it... If it wasn't, you don't need 'year'. It's redundant.

Originating from Greek mythology, Theseus was born a noble whose father was the king of Athens and his story features the Minotaur, a creature half man and half bull. Stridently try to avoid passive sentences like (blankblank) was (blankblank). 'Features' isn't a very strong verb either, as it doesn't actually say anything about the Minotaur's role in the story nor about Theseus' relationship to it.

Over the course of his journey, he rises to the status of a hero and becomes king then dies as a forgotten figure at the end of his story. 'Then' always requires a conjunction and comma before it -- but then, and then, being the two most common. I think it's an annoying rule, but there it is. xD Also repeating 'his journey' and 'his story' twice in one sentence isn't really necessary. We understand that his death is also the end of his story.

When taking the story of Theseus and the Minotaur at face value, it might be difficult to find the connection between a person in the year 2015 and a heroic warrior who also happens to be of noble blood. Again, a passive sort of sentence, beating around the bush with 'it might be difficult...' for whom? why? Be more aggressive and bold with your thoughts. The ending phrase is likewise longwinded and makes it sound as if Theseus' noble birth were an accidental detail, not a crucial one.

Slaying a beast and becoming king are hardly relatable tasks for the average citizen, yet, his story is still passed on today. Once more, a passive sentence with (blankblank) are (blankblank), but a much stronger, clearer idea presented here.

Perhaps it is the fact that Theseus is a hero, “a man admired and venerated for his achievements and noble qualities” (Oxford Dictionary) and as a figure “far removed by birth and context from the ordinary people” (Kirk) that makes him a memorable character. What citation style are you using? Typically citations fall at the end of the sentence, but it does depend on what citation your professor prefers. Once more, couching your ideas very safely in longwinded phrases like 'perhaps it is the fact', rather than proudly presenting them.

Theseus is given all these labels; he is noble, strong, and even admired but, like any myth, most readers focus on the myth as a whole rather than Theseus himself. The use of 'these labels' confuses me a little.... Are you looking back to the previous quotes as antecdents?? Or are you referring to the traits you're about to list? If the latter, you want a colon : rather than a semicolon ; . Also jumping ideas pretty severely here -- we start at Theseus' virtues and suddenly get yanked over to modern readers? Not sure what the connection is.

What his story is able to teach its audience, from past to future generations, are lessons that have rung true for centuries. You have (blankblank) is (blankblank) and (blankblank) are (blankblank) xDD This is definitely the first habit we'll work on!

Making and living with decisions, developing leadership, and facing consequences are a few of the lessons that readers are able to interpret from Theseus’s story. Alright, I assume by now that the prompt was "What value can modern readers find in Theseus' myth?" or something like that. You narrow your answer down to three very specific phrases............ yet where did any of these come from? Your introduction doesn't speak a word about them until the very last sentence. This sentence is the point of your paper. If any other sentence doesn't support it or speak to it somehow, that sentence is unnecessary. I think you're getting a little caught up in trying to prove that this issue is important to the reader... But you already have your audience captive. xD Your professor knows what's up. You can skip past the persuasive attempts to lure the reader in, and dig immediately into the meat of things.

Let's look at some ideas on how to rework the first paragraph --- none of these are absolutely 'correct', and I didn't spend much time on them, so take it with a grain of salt. Just food for thought. =) I'm gonna drop the bold now...

First off, I'd open with a line about what myths are --- stories, yes, but ones that ring deeper than drunk college anecdotes, ones that reflect a common human soul, or blahblah whatever it is you think myths are and do. This is more or less what you're trying to say in the 'What his story is able to teach...' line, but better to start general and narrow down. Thus from there, we move to our specific myth --- 'Theseus, a noble son of Athens, who slew the beastly Minotaur, and in his prime rose to the status of a great hero-king, only to die forgotten.' You might add that people often know what a minotaur is, but rarely Theseus, which can link into your idea that people focus on 'the myth as a whole rather than Theseus himself' (although I have no idea if that's true xD).

Here, you should turn to your argument proper and state it boldly, directly: "Modern readers should study Theseus himself, as the man/the man's journey/the man's character teaches this and this and that, lessons still pertinent today." I'm not sure precisely what your argument is, so obviously correct that as you need to. Once you hit that thesis, there's no need for any more fluff. Straight on to the evidence we go!

This is just a sample, so I'm not gonna go all out on this, but that's the gist of what I saw.

I'd also agree with the poster above who said editing takes quite a lot longer than you'd think.

Feline Cat

Hint -- Your Name

Thank you for taking the time to edit my stuff. <3
And it's definitely a good idea to send the prompt too... sweatdrop
And yeah, sorry. Not an editor so I wouldn't really know... emotion_facepalm
But like I said, if you think you can work around 24 hours (sometimes longer depending on the deadline, but usually 24), then you're hired~
<33

My next assignment will be done tomorrow. How would you like me to send it? PM or Email?

Also, you're free to add me on Skype too. (PokemonMasterWystern).

Wystern

PM is fine with me, if it is for you. And yes, I can work within 24 hours --- but those 24 hours may not be the same as yours, as I live on the opposite side of the world. Hopefully the times work out alright! Let's do a couple and see, eh?

Added you on Skype, but we may not see each other much/ever... Time differences yea boi.

Fashionable Browser

- Name: Whispering Embers
- Credentials: 3.75 GPA in college; A's in all my English classes; some of which where British Lit 2; American Lit 1; and some writing class I can not remember the name of. I also rp, write poetry, and am currently working on a novel.
- Willing to work: As long as you need. I'm never leaving gaia and I find it nice to help others.
- Samples: This might be long. I have other shorter samples if your interested in those instead.

The Sad Role of Fate

Fate is a recurring theme in literature. Some people believe in fate and others dismiss it. To Thomas Hardy, fate is very much real and it is the key factor of his story “Tess Of The D’Urbervillles”. It is the driving force of his plot and the downfall of the lovely heroine, Tess.

The story begins with Tess’s father learning about his noble heritage to the D’Urbervilles. “Concluding thus the parson rode on his way with doubts as to his discretion in retailing this curious bit of lore” ( Hardy 46), even the parson thinks his telling of the D’Urberville lineage might have been a bad idea. Her father gets drunk and can not wake up in the morning to do his job so Tess, the eldest, gets sent to do it. She kills their horse which is the family’s livelihood. Her mother tells her to go see the rich Mrs. D’Urbervilles, she doesn’t want to and says “I’d rather try to get work” ( Hardy 74), but feels guilty and goes. As fate would have it she meets only Mrs. D’Urberville’s son, Alec. Ironically, Alec and his mother aren’t aristocratic at all, they choose that name to escape their past. Tess goes over there to work with fowl. Her time there effects her whole life. Alec seduces and rapes her; she returns home pregnant, disgraced, and unmarried. The baby dies shortly after birth. Tess decides she needs to leave her home and go to a place that does not know her past, to be happy. She begins working as a dairy maid at Talbothays Dairy. There she meets Angel Clare. He, however, is no guardian to Tess. The two fall in love and he asks her to marry him. She doesn’t want to, because of her past, and she even tells him not to marry her: “Marry one of them, if you do want a dairywoman and not a lady; and don’t think of marring me!” ( Hardy 197). He keeps pestering her about it and eventually she gives in to him. On the eve of their wedding she slips a note of confession under the door but, as fate would have it, it slides under the rug and Angel does not see it. After the wedding Angel confess that he was in an affair with an older women before he met Tess. Tess forgives him and tells him her dealings with Alec. Angel, however, can not forgive Tess and after a few unhappy nights together they separate; Tess goes home and Angel goes to Brazil to try his hand at farming. Tess leaves home shortly and starts doing hard work to get by. Final in desperation she goes to see Angel’s parents for help; detrimentally she overhears Angel’s brothers talking about Angel’s marriage negatively and misjudges his parents characters and abandons her plan. Once again fate intervenes and she encounters Alec D’Urbervillle on her trip returning to the farm. He convinces her Angel will never return and begs her to go with him; she refuses, but as the conditions with her family worsen she gives in and goes with him. Angel finally returns to Tess only for her to tell him he came to late. Tess frustrated and angry that Alec has once again ruined her life, kills him, and runs back to Angel. She and Angel spend a few blissful days in hiding before she caught and hanged.

Fate is nothing but a villain to Tess. “Fate or providence proved true in Tess's case. She was destined to die with the D'Urberville curse.” (Brackett). To Hardy the “human will is not free and the human being has no control over his density, try as he may.” (Force). Tess as pure as she was received nothing but cruelty from fate. Fate shows up in many ways, it “appears as an artistic motif in a great variety of forms: chance and coincidence, nature, time, women, and convention.” (Force). This story is also a “what might have been”: if Angel danced with Tess or if she did not overhear the brothers conversation. Fate though had to make sure to get in the way.

Hardy’s book broke ground and was very controversial when it was first written. “In Tess Hardy addresses Victorian beliefs about class, morals, patriarchal society, conventionality, and the influence of fate or chance in individuals' lives.” (Brackett). Fate takes the major role in this story, making sure that humanity knows it is not in control. Hardy uses fate in a variety of ways to make sure the reader knows they have no power; “Fateful incidents, overheard conversations, and undelivered letters symbolize the forces working against mere man in his efforts to control his own density”. (Force). Fate was the cause for Tess’s tragic downfall and the reader can not help but to pity her and wish things had been different.

Works Cited

Brackett, Virginia. "Tess of the D'Urbervilles." Facts On File Companion to the British Novel: Beginnings through the 19th Century, vol. 1. New York: Facts On File, Inc., 2006. Bloom's Literary Reference Online. Facts On File, Inc. http://www.fofweb.com/activelink2.asp?ItemID=WE54&SID=5&iPin= CBNI410&SingleRecord=True (accessed April 12, 2012).

Force, Lorraine M. Tess Of The D'urbervilles : Notes, Including Biographical And Critical Introduction, List Of Characters, Synopsis Of The Story ... Analysis And Discussion, Character Analyses .. Cliffs Notes, 1996. eBook Collection (EBSCOhost). Web. 11 Apr. 2012.

Hardy, Thomas. Ed. David Skilton. London: Penguin Classics, 1985. Print.

Feline Cat

Whispering Embers

Do you have any editing samples? Sorry, that's what I meant.
sweatdrop

Fashionable Browser

Wystern
Whispering Embers

sweatdrop
Ah. Sure give me a sec. I'll edit part of your work.

People in the year 2015present[Less is more! Wordy sentence can sometimes be to much for any reader to chew on. Remember teachers have to grade dozens of papers] may not be able to relate to Theseus’s literal battles, from fighting bandits to defeating the Minotaur, but they can relate to the nature of having to face obstacles. People universally experience “developmental realities” (Doty) or: the concept of growing up and experiencing various events that help develop a person into adulthood [You are explaining what developmental realities are, not adding something else] . Myth often mimics, or showcases, these realities in various ways. People are often unaware that, “Daily life is full of references to mythic stories and figures” (Doty). The biggest and main obstacle, and most deadly, that Theseus must face is the Minotaur. Which to which he defeats for his father’s admiration. [Sentence was overly wordy.] The Minotaur is a creature ofwith aspects of both man and beast, that devours humans who are trapped in his labyrinth. Humans generally dissociate themselves from their primal natures; and the Minotaur is a combination of humanities and raw nature trapped within itself. The act of defeating the Minotaur could be seen as overcoming the wild beast that isremains in human’s primal state [Wording awkward, would go over it], or instead[both words mean the same] seen as an ironic act of savagery.

[Different point needs a new paragraph] In oneanother version of the story tale of Theseus, the Minotaur is the half-brother of Ariadne, who sees the human side ofwithin the beast. When it is time to slay the Minotaur, Ariadne startsbegins having second thoughts. During Ariadne's contemplation of what is man, whileTheseus mercilessly kills the beast as he [Who is he? The Minotaur or Thesues?] is dying on the floor. With the loss of his[need to identify the subject] compassion, Theseus ends up asbecomes the king of Athens. Though king Thesues, wanders around in his palace in misery; always seeing the monster within “…when he caught his own reflection, he had the monster’s face” (“Theseus”).

Myths emphasis both small and large aspects of humanities that lie within the subconscious. and The death of the Minotaur is a reflection of what lies within the deeper being, as a monster trapped within itself. [Summary must be separate! Also a bit lacking.]

Feline Cat

Whispering Embers
Wystern
Whispering Embers

sweatdrop

People in the year 2015present[Less is more! Wordy sentence can sometimes be to much for any reader to chew on. Remember teachers have to grade dozens of papers] may not be able to relate to Theseus’s literal battles, from fighting bandits to defeating the Minotaur, but they can relate to the nature of having to face obstacles. People universally experience “developmental realities” (Doty) or: the concept of growing up and experiencing various events that help develop a person into adulthood [You are explaining what developmental realities are, not adding something else] . Myth often mimics, or showcases, these realities in various ways. People are often unaware that, “Daily life is full of references to mythic stories and figures” (Doty). The biggest and main obstacle, and most deadly, that Theseus must face is the Minotaur. Which to which he defeats for his father’s admiration. [Sentence was overly wordy.] The Minotaur is a creature ofwith aspects of both man and beast, that devours humans who are trapped in his labyrinth. Humans generally dissociate themselves from their primal natures; and the Minotaur is a combination of humanities and raw nature trapped within itself. The act of defeating the Minotaur could be seen as overcoming the wild beast that isremains in human’s primal state [Wording awkward, would go over it], or instead[both words mean the same] seen as an ironic act of savagery.

[Different point needs a new paragraph] In oneanother version of the story tale of Theseus, the Minotaur is the half-brother of Ariadne, who sees the human side ofwithin the beast. When it is time to slay the Minotaur, Ariadne startsbegins having second thoughts. During Ariadne's contemplation of what is man, whileTheseus mercilessly kills the beast as he [Who is he? The Minotaur or Thesues?] is dying on the floor. With the loss of his[need to identify the subject] compassion, Theseus ends up asbecomes the king of Athens. Though king Thesues, wanders around in his palace in misery; always seeing the monster within “…when he caught his own reflection, he had the monster’s face” (“Theseus”).

Myths emphasis both small and large aspects of humanities that lie within the subconscious. and The death of the Minotaur is a reflection of what lies within the deeper being, as a monster trapped within itself. [Summary must be separate! Also a bit lacking.]

Thank you~

You're hired! How would you like me to send my assignments?

Fashionable Browser

Wystern
Whispering Embers
Wystern
Whispering Embers

sweatdrop

Thank you~

You're hired! How would you like me to send my assignments?
Sounds great!
Go ahead

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas