Obsessive Partner

emotion_kirakira

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
xMilkita
LOL took me some stalking to find out but..."SnowyGamer777" xD hows ur life. and god i didn't no u draw o.o. and so well too xD

Oh my, I have been stalked. Lol Its been a long time, huh?
Life is stressful with school and all but life if going good.
Hows life for you going?

I dont remember ever posting my art on here O..O >..> now i must go back through my posts lol.
But thank you for the complement. Im still kinda new at the whole thing. I can only do headshots at the moment, and my friend helps me with bodys if i ever wanted to draw a full body. Hey maybe i could draw you a head-shot or something sometime. XD I mean if you like traditional with a camera shot.
I cant draw digital, as of yet.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

KiwiKairi777
Comes into thread awkwardly. Maybe xMilkita wont recognize me with the new username.
Leaving.....

User Image
LOL took me some stalking to find out but..."SnowyGamer777" xD hows ur life. and god i didn't no u draw o.o. and so well too xD

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Comes into thread awkwardly. Maybe xMilkita wont recognize me with the new username.
Leaving.....

User Image

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

emotion_bigheart

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

KaedeKaia
xMilkita
KaedeKaia
xMilkita
Chapter
Male x Female
gaia_nitemareleft Gokudera x Female reader (This is a Reader insert)

3-4 Chapters
Plot: Gokudera caring about Tsuna more then reader. if they had a date he would cancel for Tsuna. In a battle he would be by Tsuna side, even if the reader needs help. This could lead to reader getting hurt (physically) in the battle due to him not being there to protect her. Reader doesn't get jealous, blame him or mind that he does that. But after while he starts to feel guilty about it. (Either someone (who this someone is? up to you) tells him or he notices himself) I allow you to kill off reader to turn this in angst.

I want to try and write this idea. Is there a certain length you want to chapters to be?
well because its chapters. i think it should be atleast around 3k each chapter. but theres no specific amount of chapters required. its just enough chapters to get the story out. In my judgement tho, i believe that 3-4 chapters is enough to get the story detailed and interesting enough. but around 3k each chapters, because i dont want each chapter being like 1k words and then its like 3k words in total of 3 chapters when that could obviously all fit into a oneshot. can i have samples of your writing though biggrin ?

This is where I post my fanfictions. A lot of them are on hold or discontinued but I believe I can finish a short story. If you know Owari no Seraph, I can show you the google doc for that fanfic.
nah i just needed to know what you write like. thats all. ill pm you the details on the female tho because. its not the one you see in the character list.

11,740 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Cool Competitor 150
xMilkita
KaedeKaia
xMilkita
Chapter
Male x Female

3-4 Chapters
Plot: Gokudera caring about Tsuna more then reader. if they had a date he would cancel for Tsuna. In a battle he would be by Tsuna side, even if the reader needs help. This could lead to reader getting hurt (physically) in the battle due to him not being there to protect her. Reader doesn't get jealous, blame him or mind that he does that. But after while he starts to feel guilty about it. (Either someone (who this someone is? up to you) tells him or he notices himself) I allow you to kill off reader to turn this in angst.

I want to try and write this idea. Is there a certain length you want to chapters to be?
well because its chapters. i think it should be atleast around 3k each chapter. but theres no specific amount of chapters required. its just enough chapters to get the story out. In my judgement tho, i believe that 3-4 chapters is enough to get the story detailed and interesting enough. but around 3k each chapters, because i dont want each chapter being like 1k words and then its like 3k words in total of 3 chapters when that could obviously all fit into a oneshot. can i have samples of your writing though biggrin ?

This is where I post my fanfictions. A lot of them are on hold or discontinued but I believe I can finish a short story. If you know Owari no Seraph, I can show you the google doc for that fanfic.

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

KaedeKaia
xMilkita
Chapter
Male x Female

3-4 Chapters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff