Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
So, I've been really into writing lately and would love to offer you guys some writing. I'm offering short, 1-2 page stories. For now, I'm going to say they're freebies as I'm kind of too lazy to write a sample right now. However, if by the end, you really like it, feel free to pay/tip me ^^.

Things I'm interested in writing:
Things involving Death, Malicious spirits, Ghosts in general, Gore, Maybe romance if I'm feeling up to it

Things I will NOT write:
Any sort of fan fiction, Anything sexual

Any questions? Feel free to ask! Now post away!
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
So, I've been really into writing lately and would love to offer you guys some writing. I'm offering short, 1-2 page stories. For now, I'm going to say they're freebies as I'm kind of too lazy to write a sample right now. However, if by the end, you really like it, feel free to pay/tip me ^^.

Things I'm interested in writing:
Things involving Death, Malicious spirits, Ghosts in general, Gore, Maybe romance if I'm feeling up to it

Things I will NOT write:
Any sort of fan fiction, Anything sexual

Any questions? Feel free to ask! Now post away!

Hi Rawr! I'd love a story based on a picture I commissioned - it involves a malicious clock spirit, or at least, a mischievous clock spirit:

Fixing Time

Cyrus, an apprentice mechanic who looks like my avatar, started tinkering with a Clock Egg...so it started tinkering with him! The hands start spinning backwards rapidly as he mutters to himself, pausing in irritation as his voice starts getting higher, then he feels a sudden breeze and is alarmed to see he looks like a teenager - the clock is making him younger! He frantically struggles to fix things as he descends into childhood, but his hammer is too heavy, his clothing way too big, and he's just too short to reach the hands...by the time the clock stops, he's just a baby, and can only cry at his fateful mistake.

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lucky~9~Lives

Okay, so then what exactly were you thinking the premise could be?
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
Okay, so then what exactly were you thinking the premise could be?

Hmm, as in why is Cyrus hammering the clock? Here's learning to fix machines (hence the manual), and this odd old heirloom was all he could find to work with. ^^;
Perhaps you could write something about my OCs? whee

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
hey think you can do something from my requests? Please get back to me ^^

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lucky~9~Lives

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to decline, it's just not something I'm really interested in doing right now. sweatdrop

Kotori00

Would you be okay if I killed one of them, and the dead one came back as a ghost? Because I have an idea in mind for the two of them, but I'd want to kill Kotori.

hilo-lilo

Hm..Maybe I could do something about the first category with Alpha and Nazura?
Rawraphobic Dinosaur
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to decline, it's just not something I'm really interested in doing right now. sweatdrop

Sure, no problem. Thanks for letting me know anyway.
- heart

Shadowy Trickster

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Would you be interested on writing anything with my OC Azoth? I'll happily give you more information if you need it about him.

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Moonlighthunter111
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Would you be interested on writing anything with my OC Azoth? I'll happily give you more information if you need it about him.

I would LOVE to write something with your OC!

Shadowy Trickster

Rawraphobic Dinosaur
I would LOVE to write something with your OC!

Yay! Do you have any questions about him? Otherwise run with whatever plot idea you have! You have freedom to use Azo however you wish for the story.
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Kotori00

Would you be okay if I killed one of them, and the dead one came back as a ghost? Because I have an idea in mind for the two of them, but I'd want to kill Kotori.

Go ahead XD

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rawraphobic Dinosaur

hilo-lilo

Hm..Maybe I could do something about the first category with Alpha and Nazura?
That's great! biggrin You may PM me if there's anything you'd like to discuss ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff