Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fatcat

carpe primam lucem
sunnygirI
haha it definitely did! ( at least i have a project to do now. i guess the higher up saw me reading and decided to give me a pile of work haha )

ah well as for theme.. friendship ( is it a theme lol or is it topic.. ) can do. longing can also be one, as chika longs for a friend while toshio longs for uh chika? ( uhh im sorry its very vague isnt it. calling it vague is kind of pushing it too )

i'd really like to see a scene of a sort-of heart to heart talk ( maybe talking about familial backgrounds ( its kind of a big step for chika to talk about those since she's been avoiding the topic for so long? ) ( and kind of reveals the lonely side of toshio since he's alone most of the time ) )

and ooh i'll have to add it to my reading list u v u heart
will check out the link in a bit heart

okay, i can work with that scene! i think i'll make that heart-to-heart talk the heart (huhu, puns) of the short story. as for plot ... would it be all right if toshio drags chika to watch a meteor shower (i'll probably be setting this in the winter months)? i can see him getting all excited about it - and conflict could arise from them trying to get away from the city's light pollution (chika's like, toshio we can just go to a planetarium, you know and toshio's like NO IT'S NOT THE SAME emotion_donotwant ).

y/n? o: it's totally up to you.

ahah, that manga is total femslash though, not sure if that's your cup of tea! but it's a great manga nevertheless.

ah great great! and the pun omg u v u
and yayaya!! that sounds so cute lol heart

haha i don't really mind about femslash and stuffs
so i'll still give it a read * ^ *!

Pyromaniac

sunnygirI

hurrah! glad we got that squared away, then. i might drop you a PM now and then if i'm not sure about the direction of the story/how the characters are behaving/etc, if that's okay? i want to portray their personalities correctly.

also! do you have a preference for when you'd like to receive this? a short story would take me ... two weeks, give or take.

awesome~ it's a great manga, i hope you like it :3

Tipsy Fatcat

carpe primam lucem
sunnygirI

hurrah! glad we got that squared away, then. i might drop you a PM now and then if i'm not sure about the direction of the story/how the characters are behaving/etc, if that's okay? i want to portray their personalities correctly.

also! do you have a preference for when you'd like to receive this? a short story would take me ... two weeks, give or take.

awesome~ it's a great manga, i hope you like it :3

sure, thats fine ^ ^
and no, do take your time!

should i send trade now?

Pyromaniac

sunnygirI
sure, thats fine ^ ^
and no, do take your time!

should i send trade now?

awesome c: and yes, it'd be great if you could send a trade now.
when i accept it, that means i've started to write~

thank you for the commission! heart

Steadfast Inquisitor

Hello there! I was writing a synopsis but I lost interest in completing it. Would it be possible to commission you to complete it?
-had no idea what sort of form to fill out-

Pyromaniac

Not so Silent Remains
Hello there! I was writing a synopsis but I lost interest in completing it. Would it be possible to commission you to complete it?
-had no idea what sort of form to fill out-

Lol, I don't have a form for that, so we're all good. I may be able to help you out.
Can you tell me more?

Hilarious Shounen

carpe primam lucem

name: Psycho Ice
commission type: Oneshot
preferred word count: 2500 words lol maybe
POV + tense: Whichever
genre: Romance / Humor
proposed price: 20mil?
pitch: Daenon and Hayden
other: The setting is modern. They are high school seniors unless you are writing this when they are still juniors.~
It can be set when Daen is still pursuing Hayden or when they are finally a couple. As well as whether Daen lives with Hayden at the time or not.

You are welcome to include other peeps listed on the site like Sabrina or make up someone or w/e if you want. I like writers freedom.

Steadfast Inquisitor

carpe primam lucem

Lol, I don't have a form for that, so we're all good. I may be able to help you out.
Can you tell me more?

Hella cool. cool

For the record I am autistic and don't understand people so this might read a little weird,
And the length will probably scare you off but I had to try.

The characters
Optimus Prime:
A washout from the Cybertron Elite Guard, Optimus Prime was reassigned to space bridge repair duty under the supervision of Ratchet. He is a relatively naive and idealistic young leader, prone to long-winded "inspirational" speeches who leads a small and inexperienced Autobot space bridge maintenance team. Recently, his crew has landed on Earth, adopted jobs as semi-official superheroes and currently live in an abandoned Sumdac Systems warehouse. Despite his humble "Bot Next Door" persona, he performs his job with a dedicated seriousne. Despite his formidable abilities and skills, not everyone thought so highly of the young Prime. Sentinel Prime sneers at Optimus's lowly repair job, and Supreme Commander Ultra Magnus once held the young officer in low regard. More than anything, Prime wanted to be a hero. But since coming to Earth, Optimus has learned the truth about heroism. It's not about glory and destiny, it's about doing the right thing and going to your limit and beyond.

Megatron:
Long ago, before the war and under the reign of Nominus Prime, Megatron of Tarn was an idealistic 'bot who desired to be a medic. Alas, he lived in a time of functionism, where one's programming denoted one's role in society, and one's role determined ones rights, so he was assigned the occupation of energon miner, a member of the lower class. An intellectual and a poet, Megatron was sickened by the caste-ridden social apartheid of Cybertronian society, and so he wrote a treatise on how pacifist dissent and the exchange of ideas could change things. One day, Senator Decimus arrived to announce that the mine had been declared unsafe and was being closed immediately and the workers would be relocated. When one of the Senator's guards killed a worker for insubordination and claims of Senate corruption, Megatron hurled his pickaxe at the guard who killed the worker. In turn, he himself was attacked, and he killed the guard by smashing his head to fragments. A riot erupted around him, but Megatron himself could only sit amongst the chaos, staring at his fuel-stained hands in abject horror, which allowed him to be easily pacified and rounded up with the other miners as the mayhem was quickly suppressed. He was sentenced to the gladiator pits of Kaon, where he would become disillusioned with his former ideology and realize the power of applied violence. Presently, Megatron likes to think of himself as a freedom fighter, leading his troops to reclaim their home from the Autobots who exiled them after the Great War. This claim is somewhat undermined by his complete lack of concern for anyone not useful to him and his willingness to manhandle his own soldiers to remind them who's in charge... or to field-test weapons of mass destruction on defenseless human cities.

The plot synopsis: [anything you can improve would be loved]
Megatron has escaped the Autobot prison. Optimus, believing his new jetpack played a huge part in his victory, has managed to talk Autobot high command into giving him permission to install wings. By "talked them into it" I mean he asked them if they thought adding more willing flyers to the force might be a good idea tactically, using his victory as an example, and Wheeljack(a good natured mad scientist) practically jumped him then and there and he accepted when his own words were repeated back to him. Ratchet strongly disapproves. While at the prison Megatron had contacted the Autobot Prime and the two had a shared a surprisingly civil conversation, but Optimus noticed that the Decepticon seemed a little preoccupied with the new wingspan. Choosing not to call him on it, he left as soon as politely possible. Presently, OP and his team are on high alert for any suspicious activity. They're still involved with the Sumdacs(a family father and daughter. The father is yet another mad scientist) however and one day the good doctor decides to reveal his pet project, apparently it's supposed to be some sort of temporal device, but at the moment it's very unstable and dangerous. Naturally it acts up, but fortunately for all involved it can only transport people a couple minutes back and forth at most and they are able to deactivate it. However word about the devise get out to Megatron and he has his Decepticons steal the device. He then hands over the project to Shockwave and asks him to improve upon the design. Shockwave complies but mentions that it was likely that, even if it they did travel back in time, any events in the past could not be changed, because they've already happened and that, everything that did would only fulfill the past, all that would change is perception. But Megatron waves off his concern. For the testing process he locates to an area near an old, long destroyed space bridge once stood. Detecting Con movements Optimus and his group take off after them. Shockwave is just managing to power up the devise for experimental testing when the autobots attack and in the middle of a fight with Megatron one of his wings scrape up against the device which causes it to explode and he is whisked away in explosion of pain and fire. When he comes to consciousness he is in a cell. Turns out he was discovered by the military personnel who were guarding the active space bridge and he is now on trial for a multitude of crimes; trespassing, undocumented modifications upon his frame, impersonating an officer(autobot brand), and unlawful system purges(his personal information is gone) among other things

-if you can think of more crimes I'd be most grateful

The court finds him guilty and, as a sign of 'leniency' -coughs out a lung- they are sentencing him to serve out 2,ooo years in the gladiator pits During his first fight things go down, he refuses to kill his opponent in a death match(only knocking him out instead), the crowd is displeased, and he meets Megatron who was impressed with his fighting prowess during the match and asked the other to join his team.

-You don't have to kill off people in team matches unless the audience votes to have it done-

The two end up forming an amicable if conflicted(OP knows who he becomes in the future, this causes issues) friendship.
-could you include details on how their working relationship becomes a friendship? I've never really had friends and don't know how they're formed. sweatdrop

But a moment is shared in the wash racks after one of Optimus' fights.
-kiss scene
-how does one get into a kiss scene?
- has never been romantically attracted to anyone and wouldn't know how to go about it if i was. burning_eyes

They didn't get very far into the kiss and when the reality of what he just did with whom sinks in, Optimus tries to pretend it never happened and goes about his business. It's not exactly an easy feat when your co-worker is concerned and confused with the way you're treating the mere thought of possibly being attracted to another mech as if it was something unspeakably evil. When questioned on it, OP remains distant, and suddenly has a million excuses to be somewhere else, so going to him is impossible. So, Megatron is left with the only option available: Relationship advice columns. At first it's a little embarrassing browsing through the articles. These are other peoples lives on open display after all, but then he starts actively enjoying them before discovering psychology texts and taking information he's gleaned from that and applying them to real life. He notices little things about others he hadn't noticed before or dismissed and is fascinated. Remaining anonymous, he tries to ask multiple people what he should do about the problem with his friend, but he get no replies. It's not until one rather rudely responds to his question with classicist rhetoric before he begins to wonder if they'd been ignoring him due to his caste. He does some analysis on the issue and starts actively combating with suggested hints he'd read from the psychology sites and what he'd pieced together from his own knowledge. Optimus really hates how nice young Megatron is, but he is finally able to be coaxed out of his corner and things go back to more or less normal. Megatron starts his own blog for the lower castes and their problems, the upper class was not shunned in his column, but someone needed to focus on them. He'd already known it was a problem, had already addressed it in another medium, but really sometimes he wished he didn't have to confront the issue. Even the anonymity of the grid didn't protect people from it. He starts gaining an audience and with every ask he researches heavily to find the most correct answer, He may have written a disclaimer stating he was not a licensed doctor and did not work in the field but that didn't mean every answer shouldn't be written to the best of his abilities. He also starts including more of his philosophical arguments against the current system and people begin sending asks for that as well, before attempting to contact him in person. The blog becomes more than just a personal project, but a method to reach potential followers and through it meets a femme who would later become a loyal general(Strika). Events have shown Megatron that value can be found in even the most unlikely places. He still keeps up with the relationship portion of the blog. One day, Megatron receives a back injury during a fight. He ignores it until Optimus calls it to attention. It's a small wound and he says as much, when OP offers him a back rub he pauses before accepting the offer. OP doesn't often offer signs of affection so this sort of spontaneity is uncharacteristic but was both a positive sign for their friendship and something that he felt needed to be encouraged further so he agrees.What he didn't realize until going horizontal was that OP's is very very good at messages and before long there is a pile of purring gladiator who wouldn't move from his spot on the berth if he could. He asks where he learned to message like that, and OP becomes quiet. It doesn't seem like he's going to answer the question when he does, but it's in a softer tone. Using different names, he talks about Sentinel who had once done this for him and Elita after every mission as a sign of affection for the two people he considered his best friends.That's all he intends to say, but he begins to talk about... the incident that changed them.

- A young cadet named Optimus and his teammates Elita and Sentinel found their way to Archa Seven, looking for a Decepticon ship filled with energon when they accidentally fell into a series of caves. They were ambushed by giant spiders and, when escaping the massive energon explosion caused by the battle, Elita ended up being left behind. When she tried using her ability to borrow powers from other beings, she was injected by the spiders' venom, turning her into a hideous freak. Because of her new, semi-organic nature, her signal did not appear on Optimus's radar, leading him and Sentinel to believe that she had perished. Knowing that to go after her would mean death, Optimus held Sentinel back from pursuing Elita and forcibly dragged him back to the surface just before they were caught in the explosion. Sentinel never forgave Optimus for making him leave Elita behind, and bore a grudge against him. Elita, calling herself Blackarachnia, she hates her new body with a passion. Her loathing of her organic parts is slowly driving her insane, and she will do anything to get rid of them, no matter whom she has to crush in her path. Her mutation fueled a newfound hatred of the Autobot cause and a quest for revenge that led her to join Megatron in his war against them. However, she does not appear overly loyal to her leader. Though both bots carried the grief, Sentinel blamed Optimus for abandoning her. When Optimus officially took the blame for the mission (and Sentinel failed to speak up for his part of it), Sentinel placed all his anger on his former friend, and drove himself to climb the Autobot ranks into the Cybertron Elite Guard through strict adherence to military protocol. The end result is an Autobot who could be one of the Autobots' greatest assets, but he's such a jerk that it's hard to see how now.

- It has to be reworded because of time travel issues but when he's done he's exhausted.
-This is the most honest he's been about that moment and his feelings on it ever and he's a little ashamed that the person he talked about it with had been Megatron(and that he'd even done it, he'd just offered a message, Megatron hadn't really consented to have OP's back story foisted on him).
- Megatron offers words of comfort(neeeeed detaaaaails) causing OP to break down and he comforts him, and Optimus just curls up next to him and falls asleep. They recharge together.
-the back rubs become a thing OP does after each fight-

At some point they grow much more at ease in each other's company and Megatron has his screen open to his own blog when Optimus checks it out. The relationship advice was insightful, witty, often a touch playful and full of concern for their own kind(as well as very well researched and sourced.) There was a page with the names of respected doctors who were willing to work with lower income mecha, and even a collection of poems. But the politics... Well, it had blatant Decepticon propaganda written all over it(if the topic was one he'd had less of a vested interest in he would have noticed the same humor intertwined the work just as smoothly, passionately, and just as well researched as the other, but all he could focus on was the bizarre dichotomy of the two and not their similarities.) He closed the screen and wished he hadn't looked at all. The screen foretold the future and while it didn't seem as bad now, that wouldn't always be the case. He'd nearly forgotten who he was with.

- he confronts megatron
-megatron is able to talk him out of his anger and see his point that lower castes are being discriminated against because of frametype(you'll spend an entire lifetime in a deadend job because it), that the government does not care as they should for the issue and punishes those who try to change their frame
-optimus starts noting the unfairness in the system more often(he'd understood his own punishment, even if he hadn't liked it)

-I have never dated how does one get to that point?
-They start unofficially dating.
-Megatron start becoming more vocally active in his goals for peacefully deceiving social equality

-high governmental figure visits pit to watch the gladiators fight
-Optimus notices how damn condescending they are
- a member in Megatron's team dies
- there is a scandal when it's discovered the mech was poisoned in order to make the visting politician lose a bet. Perople care more about the politician than the fact that a teammate of theirs is now dead.
-Megatron goes quiet
-Optimus comforts his boyfriend but when OP goes to sleep Megatron comes to the realization that it doesn't matter how well they fight, they're all pawns of a system that will discard them at a moments notice.
-He still keeps his identity secret but he crosses the line between civil rights activist and terrorist
-If you can include examples I'd be grateful, but I like to think of him at this point as a batman that straight up murders the hell out of people, the area they live in is basically a crime laden cesspool.
- He's still talking about Social equality but his words are more militaristic he's also training some of his fellow gladiators to join him against the powers that be.
- Optimus is concerned by the constant comings and goings of his boyfriend and suspects something is up, his words on the field are also extremely worrisome. He's watched vids about some unknown vigilante and has viewed the person as a dangerous extremist who might be taking Megatron's words to heart.
-One day Megatron comes home heavily damaged and collapses before he can make it to the bedroom. News vids report the vigilante. Optimus connects the two. Optimus gets medical supplies for Megatron and patches him up. When Megatron gains consciousness they talk and then argue over methods. In pain and angry, Megatron says things that leave Optimus feeling hurt and upset. He gets up and says that they will continue this conversation later. And then leaves to clear his head. He doesn't come back.

-Megatron is concerned. He hasn't heard from his partner in days. He's strong but an enemy only needs to get lucky once. He tries to find him but is unsuccessful. The main concern of the officials is that he Optimus has violated his sentence.
-Megatron has had enough.
- He throws himself into training others and when he feels the time is right attacks and overthrows the gladiator officials and transforms it into his training grounds. He attracts many followers and the government declares war on them.
- war begins

- many many years later Optimus and his crew came across the AllSpark(sorce of life for transformers) while repairing a space bridge and brought the artifact aboard their ship. During transport, they were discovered by the Decepticons, and Megatron came after them.
- Megatron notices the similarities but dismissed them as Optimus sharing a similar frame build with his old partner(as such things are common among robots, he didn't have the wings however) The shared name gave him pause however and he resolved not to call the autobot by it.
Megatron proved too strong to take head on (in spite of his rebellious subordinate planting a bomb on his chassis which exploded and damaged him),
but when their ship neared Earth, Prime knocked Megatron overboard and as a result of an uncontrolled re-entry into Earth's atmosphere and preexisting frame damagehis body was severely injured and he was decapitated and is knocked unconscious.

-I don't really expect you to know too much about this part-
During their time on on earth while Megatron was trapped as an immobile head in Sumdac's laboratory(Optimus didn't know about this until later), he observes Optimus and his team and notices similarities between the Optimi and finds it disturbing, but it wasn't until their final battle that he began to believe they were one and the same.

-this section cries for heeeelp-
Optimus now has an attachable jetpack with wings, which makes him look like he has wings himself and it is disturbing similar to his partner's. He is distracted and slightly overwhelmed and so his performance suffers and he is defeated. Then Optimus spares him, and he looks so similar to his partner in that moment that all he can do is stare. Optimus takes this time to handcuff him.

Then come the wings and Megatron is absolutely certain the two are the same and sets the plan in motion. When Optimus disappears he takes the device and goes back in time himself. He is able to steal a ship and transports himself to Cybertron and watches Optimus waiting for the approprate time.

After they have their argument he grabs Optimus, who is distracted by his own thoughts, and knocks him out, taking him to his hidden ship.

They go back to the present and Megatron ponders on what to do with the autobot.
-no idea what to dooooo-

Pyromaniac

Psycho Ice

Huhu, I'm sensing lots of sexual tension between your boys already 8D

On a serious note, I have an idea nugget for a oneshot! It involves Daenon teaching Hayden how to play guitar. Before I begin, though, quick clarification - Hayden's room is in the basement, correct? And Daenon's room is in the attic that used to serve as a guest room, y/n?

As for when I'll finish your oneshot, I'm currently outlining a short story for someone else, but oneshots do take less time. At the rate I'm going, I think I'll have Hayden+Daenon to you within a week - possibly less. Would this be all right?

Pyromaniac

Not so Silent Remains

Whoa, that's a lotta stuff! I'm not uber familiar with the Transformers universe (I've only watched the movies), and I'm not sure what exactly you want me to do. Do you want me to read your stuff over and provide insight on how I'd revise certain areas - structurally, thematically, and/or character-wise? Do you want me to finish writing your synopsis? Or ... some combination of the two?

Hilarious Shounen

carpe primam lucem
Psycho Ice

Huhu, I'm sensing lots of sexual tension between your boys already 8D

On a serious note, I have an idea nugget for a oneshot! It involves Daenon teaching Hayden how to play guitar. Before I begin, though, quick clarification - Hayden's room is in the basement, correct? And Daenon's room is in the attic that used to serve as a guest room, y/n?

As for when I'll finish your oneshot, I'm currently outlining a short story for someone else, but oneshots do take less time. At the rate I'm going, I think I'll have Hayden+Daenon to you within a week - possibly less. Would this be all right?

Haha. Lots xD

That sounds interesting ;D
And yes to both. ~

And, okey dokey sounds good to me heart

Pyromaniac

Not so Silent Remains
Yeaaah, there are many different series and not all follow the same canon. I went with TFA-verse and had him share a background with his IDW counterpart since TFA was canceled before his backstory was shown. emo Anything you can give me I would love! I'm aware I made Megatron a little too positive and the plot is kinda everywhere so if you could edit and change it to be more realistic and make more sense I would be eternally grateful. heart
(I guess I'm requesting a combination of the two? I have no idea how to finish this. sweatdrop )

Hmm ... I'm unfamiliar with the Transformers universe as a whole, so I wouldn't be the best person to go to for hashing out character development, but I would be able to assist with other sections you're unsure about! E.g., changes in the plot, the overall backbone of your story, certain structural/narrative parts of your story that are iffy, etc. It'd be up to you to accept/reject my advice, but it always does help to have a fresh set of eyes look things over. 3nodding

Would that be helpful to you?

Pyromaniac

Psycho Ice
Haha. Lots xD

That sounds interesting ;D
And yes to both. ~

And, okey dokey sounds good to me heart

Great~! Glad we got that squared away. c: Would it be all right if I PMed you with questions regarding certain narrative/character choices? A dilemma may or may not pop up, depending on where the story goes, and I'd want to do your characters justice. yum_puddi

If you could send in a trade with payment, that'd be awesome. When I accept your trade, that means I've started to write. c:

Steadfast Inquisitor

carpe primam lucem
Not so Silent Remains
Yeaaah, there are many different series and not all follow the same canon. I went with TFA-verse and had him share a background with his IDW counterpart since TFA was canceled before his backstory was shown. emo Anything you can give me I would love! I'm aware I made Megatron a little too positive and the plot is kinda everywhere so if you could edit and change it to be more realistic and make more sense I would be eternally grateful. heart
(I guess I'm requesting a combination of the two? I have no idea how to finish this. sweatdrop )

Hmm ... I'm unfamiliar with the Transformers universe as a whole, so I wouldn't be the best person to go to for hashing out character development, but I would be able to assist with other sections you're unsure about! E.g., changes in the plot, the overall backbone of your story, certain structural/narrative parts of your story that are iffy, etc. It'd be up to you to accept/reject my advice, but it always does help to have a fresh set of eyes look things over. 3nodding

Would that be helpful to you?

Sounds like perfection to me!
Do you ax

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out