Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dezzysnake

Cetainly. And thank you for asking, that was very considerate.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
sunnygirI

Oh hell! I am so very sorry. I thought that I had responded to you about this already! I already have an idea in mind for it, and I'll be working on it shortly, after I've finished Lita's piece.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
LitaKoyuki

I'm so very sorry to have to write this... But, for some reason, I just can't get this piece to cooperate. I've tried everything I can think of, but it just won't work.... I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out of this commission. I just really don't want to force the piece to happen and give you something sub-par. Again, I'm very sorry.

Demonic Phantom

Ona Elric
LitaKoyuki

I'm so very sorry to have to write this... But, for some reason, I just can't get this piece to cooperate. I've tried everything I can think of, but it just won't work.... I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out of this commission. I just really don't want to force the piece to happen and give you something sub-par. Again, I'm very sorry.

sob. :'[

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
LitaKoyuki

I really am very sorry. I was really excited for this piece, but it just doesn't want to come out. If you'd like I can PM you what I had of the piece.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
sunnygirI

I'm going to start work on your piece now.

Demonic Phantom

Ona Elric
LitaKoyuki

I really am very sorry. I was really excited for this piece, but it just doesn't want to come out. If you'd like I can PM you what I had of the piece.

That would be nice, thank you >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces