Welcome to Gaia! ::

wudoweed's Compadre

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
gaia_angelleft Helloooo. I've been trying to get back into roleplay and writing, so I thought why not get started back on here?

My names Chloe, and i'll be glad to write for anyone today! I'm going to be having a free writing starter for about....3 days? I need to get samples so I can really start writing c:

So, come on in for now and show me your oc's, or your characters from any show!

I would like to also state that I need atleast 1 of each category that I have set. ( Poetry, Fanfiction, and OC Story. ) This is not saying that it must be this exact order, but I preferably need those.

Please PM me about asking what rating you would like, as sometimes I may have to send you the story through email. emotion_dealwithit gaia_angelright

Slots:

Fairy

Draey

hii~ you still open? I would like to order one please~ fanfic please in 3-5 chap/parts if possible ><
for 3OOm maybe? and i'll add a tip if I really like it and also please pm me the story. thank you! heart
click here for more info, thank you! heart

Shy Gaian

Consider anything in my sign? (if you do a chapter story, i'll pay for the rest but the first since you have no samples)

Anxious Mage

Story: A young soldier gets sent back in time with an infant he had found after aliens invade earth. He has to sell his gun in order to pay off someone to forge a fake identity in order to get work to pay for a roof over his head and the infants'. He gets work as a dockworker. The work is hard. Day in the life?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff