Welcome to Gaia! ::

all right well i write a lot of stories and poems if you give me a little detail in what you what kind of character i can make a profile for you i dont do fanfics though sorry my poems are dark and most of love and stuff like that if you want me i can try and come up with a fun kind just ask

MY POEMS DO NOT RHYME

ok so here are rules (though i know you hate em)
emotion_facepalm 1.please request here
emotion_dealwithit 2. be nice its not cool to make fun
emotion_sweatdrop 3. my English is not very good but i am trying so if its misspelled you've been warned
emotion_yatta AND NOW HOPE YOU LIKE MY WRITING DA?
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Precious Treasure

xion zeckera

can yu write a story where the guy starts lieking a girl and after a while she starts lieking him too.
but the guy wants to keep the love a secret but the girl kinda wants to tell.
and the girl thinks about him all the time,, thinking what she should do for him so that she could be a better girlfriend toward him.
but she thinks the guy doesn't liek him as much as she does.
and one day the guy juss breaks up her and doesn't tell her the reason.
and the girl is heartbroken but she finds out that she still lieks him deep inside.
and she still this right now at this moment.
and she is still wondering why he broke up with her.

make it kinda longish please. c:
teddieberry
xion zeckera

can yu write a story where the guy starts lieking a girl and after a while she starts lieking him too.
but the guy wants to keep the love a secret but the girl kinda wants to tell.
and the girl thinks about him all the time,, thinking what she should do for him so that she could be a better girlfriend toward him.
but she thinks the guy doesn't liek him as much as she does.
and one day the guy juss breaks up her and doesn't tell her the reason.
and the girl is heartbroken but she finds out that she still lieks him deep inside.
and she still this right now at this moment.
and she is still wondering why he broke up with her.

make it kinda longish please. c:

i'll try my best

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas