Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pens of Persuasion

Attention Fan-girls and Fan-boys!
I specialize in writing reader-inserts or second person perspectives. Of course I can still write more traditional styles with ease, I have fun with this sort of thing. Want a one shot about a cute date between you and your dream crush? Or maybe a more mature evening with them? This is the place to get it!

⇢Welcome to my writing shop.

A little bit of basic information about myself: I'm a second year student studying at one of Canada's top universities. My major is not English, but writing has been a passion of mine since childhood. My favorite authors are Vonnegut, Hesse and Calvino. I've had a few short stories published in the U.K. and recently the Canadian rock band Mother Mother incorporate a selection of my poetry into one of their live shows.

Table of Contents
1. What I Can Offer You
2. Samples
4. Rules
3. Request Forms and Prices
5. Commission Slots and Progress Reports

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

★Pens of Persuasion★

What I Can Offer You

⇢ I can do both poetry and prose. My poetry can range for a short verse only a few lines long to about a maximum or 2.5 or 3 pages. My prose can range anywhere from short drabbles to lengthy multi-chapter affairs.

⇢ I'm willing to write for original characters/original story ideas, but I also write for fandoms as long as I know enough about them.

My Strengths: Short stories (between 2,ooo and 5,ooo words) that have high emotional impact or sudden twist endings. Self-inserts or second-person (the reader's) perspective.

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

★Pens of Persuasion★

Samples

⇢Sample one Second Person/Insert
In a trance you pulled your gloves off your hands, throwing them to the ground carelessly. You stood at the Captain’s side and reached a hand out, pausing and nearly drawing your hand away. You were too nervous, too awestruck. Something alive and untainted from the 1940’s, like a living archive before you. A literal living legend.

The cold of the ice stung your fingers as you finally touched him, and you struggled to find space on him that wasn’t covered by ice. Not finding any you unclasp the button that held his uniform tight around his neck and delicately peeled back the fabric to expose his neck and collar bone. That’s all you needed.

You press your hands flat against his chest and its like touching stone. Taking a deep breath you focus and summon your powers. Your eyes slowly cloud over, first becoming solid grey disks and then suddenly illuminating themselves with a fierce white light that’s bright enough to cast shadows on Phil’s face. The light appears in your fingers too, but it shines from the inside and is really only noticeable in the very tips of your fingers.

When you’re like this you can feel everything in the body you touch. With the Captain its the sudden overwhelming power of the serum that you notice first, so strong and potent that it almost knocks you back. But then that fades and it feels just like everybody else. Its almost like you’re inside their body but not quite. Everything, every last cell in the body is talking to you but it isn’t too much. Your brain accepts it all and at once you know everything about the body below you.

⇢Sample two Third Person/Traditional Fiction
The night was nearly silent and disturbed only, for the most, part by the gentle hum of the electric lamps that illuminated the abandoned streets of the Japanese suburb. Inside a bedroom on the fourth floor of an apartment complex the noise drifted through the windows, which had been left open as a response to the build's new environmental initiative to reduce the use of air conditioning at night. The room, with its door shut tightly for secrecy, grew stuffy and heavy with the heat of a summer night. On the street below a delivery truck drove by, flickering the streetlights so that they cast bars of yellow light along the walls of the apartment, and the sound of the tires of the truck fighting for friction seemed to echo around the room. Under the thin cotton sheets of the bed, two figures stirred.

"Rulluver," a boy in his early teens mumbled, his words dying as they escaped his lips and became lost against the back of his companion's neck. The girl was petite and possibly younger than her partner, and had been asleep until the boy, Kurama, had disturbed her. She raised a hand to her face almost blindly, the actions making a loud thumping noise, and rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"What?" She hissed, extremely annoyed.

"Roll over," the boy stated more clearly, his eyes still closed as he tried to preserve his state of mind. He acted first, rolling onto his back so that his long scarlet hair fell about his pillow in a fiery wave. His bare chest rose in a sigh, tensing his scanty muscles and popping the bones of his hips against the band of his sweat pants as he stretched subtly.

The girl rolled her eyes but appeared to be anything but disgruntled. Her lips were pulled upwards in a sleepy grin, and even in the darkness her eyes glinted with a sense of playful contentment. She obeyed and shifted her weight, rolling a hundred and eighty degrees. The girl then readjusted herself; shifted slightly so that her body was flush against the boy's side, strung her arm across his chest to settle a hand on his shoulder.

⇢Sample three & four Short Poetry

How strange it is,
How easy
To walk for miles along the ocean
And hear nothing

---------

Flashes of light,
Silver,
Distant fires on distant Manhattan
Reflected in forgotten pools

Tobacco on the wind
Blown now into my hair
Nesting with the morning’s sand

This morning’s fun,
A last chance memento for a city girl

The grey of sunset
Like the grey of my heart
Delighted by the sun’s last kiss

So different now by night
Oh,
How you could have me

⇢Sample five Long Poetry
We rode in a broken down van

from the70s,

from South Carolina to Nevada.

No air conditioning.

I didn't have the strength to roll down the orange windows

or to listen to them scream as they shifted through the rusting innards of the door.

You leaned over, we pulled over,

so you could do it for me.

The smell of weed and corduroy seats

had permiated you.

We stopped somewhere between Colorado and Kansas

long after you had taken away the road map.

We ate a prepacked lunch

of dry sandwhiches and crisps,

up to our eyes in a ticklish city

of gold and dust.

Under the heat of the sun,

the source of all reactions the interal atom,

I could not find the strength to stand.

You lifted me up,

and helped me to the van

where you pulled a bottle of water from the cooler in the back.

You were quiet in Utah.

When we reached Neveda

I drove under the speed limit.

You know how cops are in Neveda.

The house was the same as it was

from the picture in the add,

the one you stuck on the front door of my fridge

(yes, that one)

Each window was borded

the steps on the porch were grooved from use.

Even from the side of the road the paint looked faded

and the foundations shallow.

Thank god nothing ever happens in Neveda.

As I helped you lift boxes from the trunk

I knew the truth:

Decorating in Carolina would never be enough for you,

lounging on the beach

would never be enough for you.

We piled the boxes by the door

and I sat, under the sky

fingers brushing the splintering wood.

Fix, thats fine

rebuilding

a whole new question.

"You'll be coming back after the summer ends,

wont you?"

"No"

Pause

Panic

Why?

"If things work out, I think I might live here."

Of course.

When you love something,

when you work yourself into it,

you stay.

I walked back to the car on my own,

stuck my arm out the window

and drummed my nails against the tight metal siding.

Starring down the road, the horizon shimmering

watery in the distance of the desert,

I couldnt find the strength

to turn the keys.

Five days till I could be home.

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

★Pens of Persuasion★

The Rules

These rules are mostly guidelines to ensure payment/product delivery go smoothly. You don't want to get cheated, and I don't want to get cheated. Lets respect each other 3nodding

I have the right to deny any request/commission. This is as much for you protection as it is mine. I feel I can't write something or can't delivery quality, I'm not going to lie and give your poor results. Don't take offense - I just cant write everything.
Please fill out the form below when requesting. I need that information to get a sense of what I'm writing. Send me too little and I have to pester you for more detail, which is no fun for anyone.
Trades must be sent before you receive the finished project. I'm willing to provide samples a long the way to assure that you're project is completed before I accept/you offer, but this is an important rule to protect myself.

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

★Pens of Persuasion★

Request Forms - What I Need From You

1.What You Want
2. Desired Length
3. Rating Level (K-T-M)
4. A brief description of the world or setting. If this is a fandom, simply the title of the fandom will do
5. A brief description of the character
6. Any specific events you wish to occur (ie, someone dies or a couple kisses)
7. Any thematic desires. Should the piece be a comedy, a tense drama, an action piece?

★Prices★

Short Poems ⇢ 3,ooo
Long Poems ⇢ 5,ooo - 7,ooo

Stories

⇢ 25g per word.
⇢ 1,ooo words = 25,ooo gold, 2,ooo words = 5o,ooo gold, ect
⇢ Give me an estimate of how many words you want, and the price will be rounded down to the closest hundred. For example: if I write 3245 words for you, you will only be charged 3200 words.
⇢ I will not go beyond your estimate by anything greater than 500 words. If I do go beyond, even by one word, you will be notified.

Bribes and Rush Orders [open]
⇢ Bribes and rush orders can be made, but will cost an additional 5o,ooo gold onto your bill. Product will be received with 72 hours of ordering
⇢ I withhold the right to deny rush orders. I won't accept a rush order if I know my schedule will not allow it, even if the thread says orders are open. Again, this is for your benefit.
⇢ This is expensive, but that's the point.

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

★Pens of Persuasion★

Commission Slots

Open

1. [frouan][Yasuhiro/Yukino Piece][February 3rd]
2. [BouncyPickle][Brys/Raurc Piece][February 11th]
3. [Username][Project Name][Expected End Date]
4. [Username][Project Name][Expected End Date]
5. [Username][Project Name][Expected End Date]
6. [Username][Project Name][Expected End Date]

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart heart heart heart

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart heart heart heart

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart heart heart heart

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart heart heart heart

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart heart heart heart

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart heart heart heart

Genius

【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              ❝1.What You Want :: Third Person/Traditional Fiction
              2. Desired Length :: 2ooo words
              3. Rating Level :: T - M
              4. A brief description of the world or setting. Modern / Present
              5. A brief description of the character :: Info here
              6. Any specific events you wish to occur :: couple of kisses maybe, if ever possible - a couple of swearing too
              7. Any thematic desires. :: tense drama?
              If you do need any info please PM me ; w ; )/ thank you! ❞

✘ I watch you while you sleep. ✘xxxxxxxxxxxx

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
frouan
【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              ❝1.What You Want :: Third Person/Traditional Fiction
              2. Desired Length :: 2ooo words
              3. Rating Level :: T - M
              4. A brief description of the world or setting. Modern / Present
              5. A brief description of the character :: Info here
              6. Any specific events you wish to occur :: couple of kisses maybe, if ever possible - a couple of swearing too
              7. Any thematic desires. :: tense drama?
              If you do need any info please PM me ; w ; )/ thank you! ❞

✘ I watch you while you sleep. ✘xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for much for the commission!

Demonic Strawberry

12,525 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items