Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
So im making a new story, but I need someone to write the first chapter for me cause im just lazy.
I may hire you on for full time, depends.

If you wish to try, please fill out the following:

I WANT TO BE PAID FOR MY WRITING
Username:
How long have you been writing:
What is your expertise: (Fantasy/romance/horror)
Sample: (Paragraph or two of sample writing)
How much would you like to be paid:

PS:
WHEN i HAVE CHOSEN WHO i WANT TO WRITE FOR ME, I WILL CONTACT THEM AND EXPLAIN TO THEM THE SCENE, THE CHARACTERS IN THE CHAPTER, AND HOW IT IS MEANT TO BEGIN AND END.

PS of the PS:
Its not smutt! Its a fantasy/romance/horror story! I will not give out further details as I wish to keep my story hidden. If the writer I chosen decides they dont like it and wish to not take part in it, fine. But you will not know the entire story unless you are chosen.
wat.

EDIT:

Quote:

Wait, wait, wait. Does that mean write the whole story for you? confused
This is pretty vague. You mean, so long as we write with better grammar than you, we can write anything for the first chapter and get paid whatever we want?

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lady Azathoth
wat.

EDIT:

Quote:

Wait, wait, wait. Does that mean write the whole story for you? confused

it means if i continue to be lazy, I may continue to come back to you and pay you for more and more chapters.

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Phoenix Rises Again
This is pretty vague. You mean, so long as we write with better grammar than you, we can write anything for the first chapter and get paid whatever we want?
has nothing to do with grammar. I just want someone to write. re read first post. I edited it.

Wheezing Millionaire

So it's a story commission of some sort.

Please post details beforehand.
I mean, I wouldn't want to write something before knowing who the characters were, if I'm writing smut or other things of an important nature.

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
ashitagaaru
So it's a story commission of some sort.

Please post details beforehand.
I mean, I wouldn't want to write something before knowing who the characters were, if I'm writing smut or other things of an important nature.
its not smutt. I edited the first post. Sorry for not being clear

Angelic Zealot

I'll bite.

Username: IAmTheQueenOfHearts
How long have you been writing: 1.5 years.
What is your expertise: Fatasy and romance.
Sample: Sinking. I was drifting down into a pool, icy water filling my mouth, my lungs, sinking into my skin. The surface looked just meters away, but I knew I could never reach it. It was peaceful, in a sad way, accepting the inevitable death. I'd traded something I could not keep for something I would never lose. Then I saw him, a figure, dive into the water. He saw and swam towards me. He took my hand, smiled a heart-breakingly, achingly beautiful smile and let go. He let me drift down, further and further into the bottomless depths. It was only then that I began to struggle and fear. The calm had left me, all that was left was frantic despair and death.
How much would you like to be paid: 50-100k

Dapper Phantom

10,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'd do it if it was real money being offered.

Ruthless Survivor

10,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mhm..it feels like plagiarism somehow
Username: Princessballett
How long have you been writing: 1 year
What is your expertise: Fantasy and horror
Sample: I was looking out the window seeing nothing but cars and street lights. I sigh and jump into bed I look up to the ceiling and then I saw a shadow. I stared at it in shock and opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out, my mouth started to shiver and then the shadow started to move towards me, I fell off my bed backwards trying to get away and then I saw it....
How much would you like to be paid: 50-100k

6,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
Username: a beautiful sunset
How long have you been writing: 4 years, approximately.
What is your expertise: Give me an idea, and I'll write it. I love detail.
Sample: clicky
How much would you like to be paid: I do RL commissions for about 1.50 per page in microsoft word. I charge 10k per page, otherwise. This is assuming that I am writing with size 11 Tahoma font.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff