Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hello Lovelies and Welcome to my PAY WHAT YOU WANT Writing Shop!

I am looking to stretch my creative muscles and grease my writing gears. I'm interested in opening a writing shop in the future, but I'll need some good samples to show off to potential customers. And so, here I am, opening a PWYW shop! This means my prices range from 0 to infinity and beyond, depending on how you feel. I'll send the writing to you and after you read it, you can give me whatever you want to. This is, of course, for a limited time only.

Procedures: Just post in this thread with your request (include whatever you know about what you want, including plots, characters, length, subject matter, genre, etc). I'll tell you if I have the knowledge to fulfill it (and if I even want to) and then I'll start on writing. Now of course, since I'm not demanding payment, I might take a little while to get it done. Just be patient! Eat cookies, drink milk, go for a walk. You'll get your goods eventually, I promise.

The only requirements are agreeing to let me share what I write for you as a sample.

LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HERE!

Barton Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Barton Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Barton Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Barton Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Barton Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

u no the anime durarara or khr?

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Are you familiar with any of the following

NCIS
Dexter
Batman - The Animated Series
Ultimate Spiderman
Supernatural

Barton Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
xMilkita
u no the anime durarara or khr?

No, I'm not familiar with either of those, so sorry!

Evaesis0

I'm familiar with the early seasons of Supernatural. I have a good grasp of the characters, I think, but not the plot beyond the first few seasons.
I've seen some episodes of Batman- The Animated Series and this would be a good excuse to watch more, so I'm down for that.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Flaming Tsunami

Evaesis0

I'm familiar with the early seasons of Supernatural. I have a good grasp of the characters, I think, but not the plot beyond the first few seasons.
I've seen some episodes of Batman- The Animated Series and this would be a good excuse to watch more, so I'm down for that.

Well for Supernatural it wouldn't really have to follow any plot from the show just have Dean, Sam, and Castiel with my Oc in it

And the Batman one would either revolve around The Riddler (which you could also go off of Batman Forever since I did love Jim Carrey's Riddler) or Scarecrow (which you could also use from any of the new Batman movies also)
Are you willing to to malexmale OC couples?

Adorable Waffles

3,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
would you do something like this [x] Horror, Tragic, Sad, Creepy, Thrill, Ect?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff