Welcome to Gaia! ::

hellvonvanity
Quote this to get my affections, and my attention. heart

Hi there! ^w^ I have a story request based on a picture I commissioned:

Braxus vs. Cygnus

At a dojo, Braxas - a cocky, obnoxious martial-artist - foolishly starts harassing Cygnus, prompting the latter to wave his wand...making Braxas start getting younger! Too busy acting macho to notice at first, Braxas grows infuriated as other students smirk at his sagging pants, but his surly attitude becomes comical as he reverts to his awkward adolescent years. Cygnus easily holds his wand out of reach as Braxas shrinks into a child, taunting the frustrated fighter as he degenerates to a tantruming toddler. Summoning baby supplies, Cygnus casually sets about diapering the protesting infant in front of amused onlookers, before teasing that Braxas should halt his advanced training for a while and focus on the basics as he bottle-feeds him. Braxas can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off shortly after Cygnus finishes burping him; unfortunately, he's only wearing the diaper... XD

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to PM any questions. heart

Invisible Sex Symbol

Lucky~9~Lives
hellvonvanity

Hi there! ^w^ I have a story request based on a picture I commissioned:

Braxus vs. Cygnus

At a dojo, Braxas - a cocky, obnoxious martial-artist - foolishly starts harassing Cygnus, prompting the latter to wave his wand...making Braxas start getting younger! Too busy acting macho to notice at first, Braxas grows infuriated as other students smirk at his sagging pants, but his surly attitude becomes comical as he reverts to his awkward adolescent years. Cygnus easily holds his wand out of reach as Braxas shrinks into a child, taunting the frustrated fighter as he degenerates to a tantruming toddler. Summoning baby supplies, Cygnus casually sets about diapering the protesting infant in front of amused onlookers, before teasing that Braxas should halt his advanced training for a while and focus on the basics as he bottle-feeds him. Braxas can only pout, but fortunately for him the spell wears-off shortly after Cygnus finishes burping him; unfortunately, he's only wearing the diaper... XD

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to PM any questions. heart

Is this a short or long story? Sounds like fun to me! heart
hellvonvanity

I'm glad you find it fun! ^w^ Hmm, a long-as-it-takes-to-tell-it-story (I'm not very good at estimates)...is 15K enough? It doesn't have to be split into chapters or anything.

Invisible Sex Symbol

Lucky~9~Lives
hellvonvanity

I'm glad you find it fun! ^w^ Hmm, a long-as-it-takes-to-tell-it-story (I'm not very good at estimates)...is 15K enough? It doesn't have to be split into chapters or anything.

Sure thing! I'll get started on it as soon as I get home.
hellvonvanity
Sure thing! I'll get started on it as soon as I get home.

Awesome! Thank you very much for accepting. heart
hellvonvanity

Bump. heart

Invisible Sex Symbol

Lucky~9~Lives
hellvonvanity

Bump. heart

heart In the middle of your story!

Questionable Prophet

Poohsties~

Invisible Sex Symbol

Countess RaptureTK
Poohsties~

Well, hi there. :3 I'm slowly falling in love with writing your story.

Questionable Prophet

hellvonvanity
Countess RaptureTK
Poohsties~

XDDD I am so glad!! heart

Invisible Sex Symbol

Countess RaptureTK
hellvonvanity
Countess RaptureTK
Poohsties~

XDDD I am so glad!! heart

:3

Questionable Prophet

hellvonvanity

Out of curiosity how far are you? Not that I'm being impatient or trying to rush you or anything, I'm just really excited about it. x3

Invisible Sex Symbol

Countess RaptureTK
hellvonvanity

Out of curiosity how far are you? Not that I'm being impatient or trying to rush you or anything, I'm just really excited about it. x3

Oh, no it's fine. As far as plot, I'm in the middle of Hank forcing himself on Habren, and in regards to length, I am about... 8 pages in. :3

Questionable Prophet

hellvonvanity

Oooooh -tear- I can't wait to read it~

Tipsy Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
hellvonvanity

Do you write Naruto fanfics?

Quick Reply