Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Sex Symbol

The Mystic Dragon -signs-
hellvonvanity

I was going to write it from Shiara's, 3rd person with only Shiara's thoughts may be difficult...
Ok, then it's fine. You do whatever. It is completely open to interpretation! Have fun with it!

alright! I've already started, hopefully it's to your liking!
hellvonvanity
hellvonvanity

I was going to write it from Shiara's, 3rd person with only Shiara's thoughts may be difficult...
Ok, then it's fine. You do whatever. It is completely open to interpretation! Have fun with it!

Ok, and the longer the better! I will bribe accordingly!

Invisible Sex Symbol

hellvonvanity
hellvonvanity

Ok, and the longer the better! I will bribe accordingly!

Alright! ^w^
hellvonvanity
Aina Izumi
hellvonvanity
Quote this to get my affections, and my attention. heart

Are you willing to do canonxOC fanfictions? >u<

Perhaps, do excuse me for a second, but... Canon? >.< I'd be willing to do it if you gave me plots?

>u<
Hurray~
Would you be up for a One Piece fanfiction, involving a SanjixOC pairing for 10k (a short story/oneshot)? As for plot, I have a few; let me know if you want something more structured and concrete!

Plots/prompts: Sanji on guard duty at night; Jade cannot sleep, so she goes on deck to stargaze. The two end up talking until dawn.

The crew tries to hold a surprise birthday party for Jade (a difficult task indeed); Sanji is assigned to distract Jade until the party.

The Straw Hats decide that they want a well-deserved vacation! At the resort island, for some reason, Sanji and Jade end up having to share a room - which would have been bad enough. To make things worse, Jade (though she either does not realize it, or refuses to believe it) becomes jealous when Sanji flirted extremely with another girl.

Let me know if you have any ideas. c:
If you are leaning more towards action, I have some plots that might fulfill that. xD

Invisible Sex Symbol

Aina Izumi
hellvonvanity
Aina Izumi
hellvonvanity

Are you willing to do canonxOC fanfictions? >u<

Perhaps, do excuse me for a second, but... Canon? >.< I'd be willing to do it if you gave me plots?

>u<
Hurray~
Would you be up for a One Piece fanfiction, involving a SanjixOC pairing for 10k (a short story/oneshot)? As for plot, I have a few; let me know if you want something more structured and concrete!

Plots/prompts: Sanji on guard duty at night; Jade cannot sleep, so she goes on deck to stargaze. The two end up talking until dawn.

The crew tries to hold a surprise birthday party for Jade (a difficult task indeed); Sanji is assigned to distract Jade until the party.

The Straw Hats decide that they want a well-deserved vacation! At the resort island, for some reason, Sanji and Jade end up having to share a room - which would have been bad enough. To make things worse, Jade (though she either does not realize it, or refuses to believe it) becomes jealous when Sanji flirted extremely with another girl.

Let me know if you have any ideas. c:
If you are leaning more towards action, I have some plots that might fulfill that. xD

I apologize... I've never... Seen One Piece, or read it. I'm not quite sure I would be able to write with the characters with your satisfaction. I mean, unless you have some EXTREMELY good character descriptions!
hellvonvanity

I apologize... I've never... Seen One Piece, or read it. I'm not quite sure I would be able to write with the characters with your satisfaction. I mean, unless you have some EXTREMELY good character descriptions!

If you don't mind reading the link to Sanji (more so, just click on the 'Personality' section) you can get a fairly good idea of what he's like. c: As for my OC, I can answer any questions you may have about her.

As for the prompt, I think going with just the two chatting at night (with Jade eventually falling asleep), you don't really need any background knowledge of the series, since the story will be centered around the two characters. c:

I don't want to push this onto you though, so if you are really uncomfortable with writing this, I won't force/beg you to. c:

Invisible Sex Symbol

Aina Izumi
hellvonvanity

If you don't mind reading the link to Sanji (more so, just click on the 'Personality' section) you can get a fairly good idea of what he's like. c: As for my OC, I can answer any questions you may have about her.

As for the prompt, I think going with just the two chatting at night (with Jade eventually falling asleep), you don't really need any background knowledge of the series, since the story will be centered around the two characters. c:

I don't want to push this onto you though, so if you are really uncomfortable with writing this, I won't force/beg you to. c:

I think I WILL give it a try, but do forgive me if I don't match the standards you have... >.< I will give it a try though, once I finish the two stories before you, I will give it a try.
hellvonvanity

I think I WILL give it a try, but do forgive me if I don't match the standards you have... >.< I will give it a try though, once I finish the two stories before you, I will give it a try.

Thank you so much! Let me know how it goes. c:
Don't worry about my standards. >>;; I'm really, really, REALLY open-minded. xD

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
hellvonvanity

Know of and or like the web comic Homestuck?

Invisible Sex Symbol

xxbloody tears19xx
hellvonvanity

I've never heard of it... Is it a rather lengthy web comic? If it's not, I could take a look at it.

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
hellvonvanity
xxbloody tears19xx
hellvonvanity

I've never heard of it... Is it a rather lengthy web comic? If it's not, I could take a look at it.

Sadly it is. It is over 2k pages so far.
hellvonvanity

15kay for a long OC story in 3rd person QuQ?
of my OCs: Shou + Chise

if i can order more than one at a time ...
perhaps another 15kay for a story of my Lacie + Lucci
as well? QUQ

Invisible Sex Symbol

xxbloody tears19xx
hellvonvanity
xxbloody tears19xx
hellvonvanity

Sadly it is. It is over 2k pages so far.

Oh dear... Then I'm not sure I'll be able to fulfill this request... I'm sorry..

Invisible Sex Symbol

Senbonzakura_no_Mai
hellvonvanity

15kay for a long OC story in 3rd person QuQ?
of my OCs: Shou + Chise

if i can order more than one at a time ...
perhaps another 15kay for a story of my Lacie + Lucci
as well? QUQ

Sure thing, send the trade, and I'll put you on the waiting list. heart

Invisible Sex Symbol

Aina Izumi
hellvonvanity

Thank you so much! Let me know how it goes. c:
Don't worry about my standards. >>;; I'm really, really, REALLY open-minded. xD

Is this a short, or a long fanfiction?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out