NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
elcome one, welcome all!

ϯhis lovely place that you've managed to wander aimlessly into today is ϻonochrome ϯypography.
Here I will attempt to craft whatever you desire (within reason of course) for a fee.

ʄirst of all, I have a few choice fandoms that I feel at least partly comfortable writing for. If you want
something else? Well, I will certainly try my best but the price will have to go up due to research. I
promise, it will be a small amount unless you happen to ask during a prime time.

ʄandoms

ʄinal ʄantasy (8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 14RR)
ϻa** ξffect (1, 2, 3)
orld of arcraft
Ҝingdom ђearts (all games)
ζegend of ʑelda (LttP, OoT, MM, WW, FS, TP, SS)
ϕʄʄ
Ɏume ikki
Ϊb
ђomestuck (ish)
elcome to ightvale (ish)

Ϊ also write just about anything that you can come up with off the top of your head. In fact, I have a
preference for those types of things. Do you want to see your OCs in a story? Well, send me all the
details about them that you can and I will give it my absolute best shot. Is there a pairing that you
crave yet they receive no love? Give me the details and I will make it happen.

Șo, what won't I do? Well, I certainly won't do anything that could get me in trouble with Gaia. We
know the rules, so don't even attempt to ask. And, while I am not the best at writing a fight scenes,
I will try them on a limited basis. You really are welcome to ask for whatever it is you want.

Știll interested? Perfect. Please, follow me deeper down the rabbit hole.

Side note. As of right now, I'm closed. I'm three weeks out from graduation and I have papers like crazy. I've got no trades waiting on me because of this so I don't feel that bad about shutting down right now. For those that did order, I'll write you each a small flash piece when I get back as an apology.

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
ђow about them prices?

ell, my prices aren't entirely fixed. I have what you would call a 'sliding scale'. This simply means that each item has a certain
range for pricing. I do this because there are a lot of factors that go into writing. Sometimes I will have to do research and other
times, it make just take me some time to find a good starting point. I generally type in Times New Roman, 12pt font with
1.5 spacing. And, as of now, I will be taking RLC. This gets you a lot more than what you would pay for here. Send a PM.

hat does this mean for you?

Ϊt means your price begins as an estimate and by the end it, it will either be higher or lower. It might not even change at all if
things go well. This also allows for me to charge by the page instead of by the word since I can never predict how long something
will be. So, you actually will know your price-points ahead of time instead of waiting for me to finish. (And this wards off the issue of
price gouging by adding in things that don't need to be there in order to increase wordcount.)

ow for the numbers.

Ҏoems ~ Varied length ~ 500k flat
ɋuickfire ~ Half-Page of writing ~ 2mil flat
ȡrabble ~ Full page of writing ~ 10mil to 50mil
ʄlash ~ Between 2 to 3 pages ~ 50mil to 100mil
Șhort Șhort ~ Between 4 to 6 pages ~ 100mil to 300mil
Șhort Ștory ~ Between 7 to 8 pages ~ 300mil to 600mil
ξssay ζength ~ Between 9 to 10 pages ~ 600mil to 900mil
ʄull ~ Over 10 pages ~ 1bil+

βe aware that if you order during Ҏrime ϯime (explained below), you will be given an estimate towards the higher end of the scale.

Ϊ am not against freebies but, they will be given at my discretion or unless I come up with some little gimmick. Freebies will either be a ɋuickfire or a ȡrabble depending upon my mood.

Ϊmportant Ϊnformation Ѧhead

hat makes me worth my prices?

Ϊ am aware that my prices look to be on the high side but, I promise you, I am worth every last piece of gold. What makes me so confident? Well, to begin with, I am
a Senior Creative Writing major who has been published in several literary magazines. I have also won some awards for both my poetry and prose on the county, state,
and national level. Also, I am currently the head fiction editor of my school's literary magazine so, simply put: what I do, I do well.

Ϊ have been writing for over twelve years and occasionally act as a tutor for the lower level Lit students at my school. You are paying for my experience and training.

hy do I do this for gaia gold instead of real money?

βecause I've been with gaia for about nine years now and because this allows me to have practice with commissioned works.

hat is Ҏrime ϯime?

Ҏrime ϯime is when I will take on a project but it is at a strange time for me. I'll put up a warning on the font page for the dates that Ҏrime ϯime goes into effect. This is
just to keep myself from getting overwhelmed when I have things to do in real life such as end of term papers.

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
Ѧ Șmall ote

Ϊ will do RL commissions as of right now. Most likely you'll get double what is offered here for a decent price. A friend is in a spot of trouble and I'm trying to help out any way that I can. Please, visit their art shop here if you are more inclined for that.

Șamples

Poetry

Hopspitals are Not for the Living

Let her passage be easy
Breath moves like liquid sound
and the nightly cell phone arguments
after her father lost his mind
when jilted playmates left
making a statement about explosives
the bitter kisses never returned

Let her passage be easy
Chain reaction anthrax angels
with metallic hearts crying
spin backwards messages of doom:
To grow involves killing
all the colors that keep you alive
a shell-shocked witness, giddy with the miles

Let her passage be easy
Suspects that have no names
who survived another night
curled up in stairwells, hearing
weary hymns of homeless trains
when they come in the night with broken
old equations of the sky

Let her passage be easy
No one speaks
of angels, snarled in a holding pattern
subject to search and seizure
the statue of limitations holds still
counter-clockwise up from
the trials of dust and angel

Let her passage be easy
Nothing will be discarded
the wounded, maimed, chipped, and scarred
a crushed diaphragm, lost
the rattle of squeaky shopping carts
you'll never know her song, pure
in lullabies of lantern light

Let her passage be easy
Snow angels with broken wings
searching for the voice
of cancer cells dividing in the
songs of a child-like girl poet
sleeping off the side effects of the moon
of the city inside your bones

Let her passage be easy

Prose

Oh, my dearest brother, bled dry like a human by a human. Cut throat, slit wrists, a sacrificial lamb. He will be called a martyr, an example of what we should be. Fighting until the end but it is a lie and I willingly spread it. He went out fighting. Tooth and nail. He was running. Rabbit. Scared. Running and I laughed. Oh, my dearest brother, I laughed. Rabbits we were. Hunted by a pack of rabid wolves in human skin, the stain of one of their own still on our lips. Stain on our hands, our faces, the war paint we savored so. Run like rabbits.

Crack. Screaming. Silver bullets. They had the wrong myth but we take bullets as well as any other body. Rabbits keep running. Solitary. Can't save what had been taken down. Oh, my dearest brother, I followed you back. Followed our shadowy hunters under the same night sky. You went out fighting, split from ear to ear, a saccharine smile. Lulled to sleep by sharp steel, a bullet between the eyes. Stakes to the heart take too long now. Be economical about this. Oh, my dearest brother, my lovely twin, each freckle matching my very own, the scars on our sides showing just how close we are. Were. Are. Were. Are. Were. Are. Were. ARE. WERE. ARE. WERE. ARE. WERE.

Still.

Seventeen to one. One to seventeen. A waste of blood, of breath, of bone, of muscle, of space, of life. Rabbit carried rabbit home. Limp and heavy across shoulders. Oh, my dearest brother, I'll sing of you. How you saved me, how I was cornered. How you died fighting.

Their corpses, desecrated, scattered, defiled, shredded, destroyed. They will keep their secrets.

The Tale of Alice

Each life you live, leaves an imprint on your soul. A long long long time ago, they once thought that machines had no soul. A lot of us didn't, but there were some that did. Some lost souls attached themselves to the hardware and wiring of a mechanical body and thrived. They blossomed, turning a mech into something unrecognizable. But the body remains a machine. Remains vulnerable to corruption. That is what happened to me. I became corrupted, my inner operations decaying at the touch of some infection. I worked still but I had no control. The virus was in my system, the data unsalvageable. The soul alive. The soul in pain and in fear.

System shutdown, dismantled. A soul released.

I remember things from that time, the burn of the corruption waging war against my firewalls. The darkness clouding my optical sensors, turning me blind at the virus overridden ports and data packs. It rewrote information, turning off the part that allowed to me to move with thought and instead turned my shell into just that. It was a shell and there was a soul trapped at the center, still feeling as the shell killed. It could hear the broken fragments of a voice, could hear the straining of my VI trying to come through but failing, being pushed back by torrents of data that ate away at whatever it wanted.

It is a terrifying thing to feel it close in around you, for it to take you over. They managed to get me offline after some time, for that I was thankful.

I remember sleeping for a long time after that. And in the farthest reaches of those memories, I remember other things. In that sleep I saw footprints softly glowing this wonderful shade of blue. They led far off into the distance. I would try to follow them because I could hear someone calling for me. I don't know the voice though and it is something that stays with me. I tried to follow those footprints but one day, I woke up.

A new body.

Human.

My soul had found a new home and I had never felt better. I was human, there was no corruption that could eat through my hardware and destroy me, overwrite me. I was free of the limitations of technology.

Bodies break still though. I suffered a lot of accidents during that time, scraped knees, bruised knuckles, black eyes, broken bones, a broken heart.

I remember a lot about killing. Causing someone's death in some way or another. That has followed me across many lifetimes, it has left its mark on my soul but I'm not worried about it. It's something that made me, me. It's hardwired into who I am, a small part of the soul overwritten by the machine. I think I've killed at least once each time and that no different now. I won't tell you the number, that's not something that matters. What matters is that Valentin understands somehow and has no problem with having to move a lot. It's calmed down for now though and we're pretty well settled in the quiet outskirts of some city. I don't ask where we are, it's better if I can't locate myself on a map. If I need to find something, I will. Natural sense of direction. Leftover hardware.

Sometimes, I think some of the corruption persisted. Some of it did infect the soul but it's better to not think about something like that being able to happen. Although, I think it is a mutual takeover, and maybe that was the corruption. The introduction of the foreign body into a machine causes a corruption. Only the ones that are truly compatible can survive it, can live with the virus living just beneath their synthetic skin. It makes you kill. It gives you the tools to kill.

You can become a God.

I was not compatible but there are whispers of one that was. One that lives until even today and I know it to be true. Valentin thinks I insane for such thoughts and beliefs but what does he know? He has been nothing but human. He is lucky for that. His body and soul were built to fit together.

But this mecha. This God of an old world, of an old war. He's here, I know it. I see him. We've seen one another but it was only a passing glace but that is all you need when the hardware exists. The recoginization is instantaneous, a quick fire of synthesized synapses in your mind and you move on. Old mission protocol. Others mechanical beings, other VI laden individuals are only to be confronted if they present themselves as an obstacle to the mission you are tasked to prevent.

You cannot overwrite the rules embedded into your genome.

I can tell he is still on a mission. He is searching just as I am. Our souls compel us to search, our bodies give us the tools to continue the search. He lasted longer than I did, his soul resisted the corruption, overrode the systems and wrote a new protocol.

He is a legend.

My own protocol?

I don't know. I am not a legend, I am not a God. I am a failure of hardware, the result of a chassis that could not support the soul that was born into it. The protocols repeat themselves but nothing responds. There is no humming of processors to answer them, to answer the call. A human body does not heed the call of the creator. It does not obey the inputs of a being higher than itself. There exists nothing in the human body to connect old pieces of hardware together.

It is organic.

The protocol runs as I sleep however, and Valentin thinks that once again I speak nonsense. I only told him once but he reassured me that it is only a dream. That humans are not machines, that these machines do not exist, did not exist, will never exist.

I do not question his belief.

But sleeping makes me wonder for some nights when there is calm, I dream. When the protocols get through to somewhere, when the synapses connect, when the connection if fulfilled. I dream. And there are these soft flowing footprints in the most brilliant hue of blue. They lead far off into the distance and something in me is so desperately compelled to follow them. It hurts my soul when I wake up after that dream and I haven't followed them. They're calling me and it's a voice I can't remember anymore. But I hear it and it's always there when I see those footprints.

It is my own belief that my own mission will lead me to follow those footsteps one night.

It is my own belief that there is someone out there, waiting for me.

She's screaming, her voice loud as you're ducking gunfire. It carries down the alley towards you and your heart seizes in your chest. She's hurt you think, she's in trouble and you start looking for a way to get to her, that empty gun still held in your hand. The screaming just gets louder though and there is still gunfire. But...a little less as you hear one thump after another. Crashing, scraping, screaming. And then it's quiet. You hazard a look up and she's just standing there, chest heaving, one arm bent back at an unnatural angle. She looks straight at you as you start to get up and move to her, she stares right past you, like you don't exist. It's only when you close do you see she's soaked with blood and you can see clearly where there's a shot to her shoulder. It's her blood. A lot of her blood and she's still looking out nowhere before you can get her attention. She snaps back to you and all at once you can see her feeling each and every shot, the broken bone, the torn muscles. The protocol went through. The software activated. The chassis destroyed once more. A human body is so fragile. You watch her close her eyes. System shut down as she falls.

There is always a moment in your life when you feel that the situation could be no more dire. You are at your limit but you are still fighting because the war isn't over yet. It was a real war. Angels and demons and all of those unfortunate humans that were caught up between the sides. There is a point in those dire moments that you decide you have to take action into your own hands. And you do because your God is unstable and hurting in all the worst ways. You want to help, it's all you want to do because you've sat by for too many years just watching this all happen and not saying a word because of the respect you have for both women. Your God's descent into madness was a painful thing, her cries still echoing somewhere in the back of your mind and you decide then and there that maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't sit by anymore.

Contrary to popular belief, you can kill a God.

It takes a lot of power, a lot of conviction, and a lot of hope. It is something that will rip the soul of an angel apart. These are the calculated risks that you have to make and sometimes you curse being who you are, for thinking about all of those risks. You do it anyway because somehow, someway, this has to stop.

You kill your God and the world goes still. It is a quick death and as you watch her fall, as you feel the eyes of Hell on you, searing into you, you smile. Your soul is ripping itself apart from this grand act of sacrilege.

She hits the ground and the world in enveloped in white, a pure white and it burns everything it touches but you welcome it and you apologize to everyone you can before you're taken as well because you know that this might be the last for some of you.

When a God is dead, there is no heaven to go to. There is no Hell either and you aren't stuck anywhere. You just are. For one moment lost to the infintes of the universe, you just are. Your soul is broken, torn to shreds and you realize that you have doomed yourself from this point on all in that one moment before there is a rush of color and then, nothing.

You spend the next few lifetimes in this reset world searching for someone dear to you. In those lifetimes, you see others coming together in some and just missing one another in others. You see it all painfully clear, painfully because each lifetime, each time you come back, it takes more and more from you. Your soul is in tatters already and this is only ripping it apart more. Soon it's hard to make your way back through the haze of just being. The fight is hard but you've had glimpses of him here and there and you just want to try, one more time.

And you find him. You find him and you have time with him and it's...it's all you could have ever asked for again. But something along the way changes and you realize that he's not who he was anymore.

He pushes you away. Says that he loves you but you have to go. It's confusing when that happens. And for the hundredth time in so many lifetimes, you find yourself in a situation that could not be anymore dire. Because you can't tell him the truth because you don't want to guilt him into anything.

But you have to tell him. He has the right to know. And you want to make sure that he has proper time to be at peace with this because you've certainly have. But that peace is questionable at best now because it took this long. Why did it have to take this long?

You can't voice this to him though because you're bitter and angry that he doesn't want you near. You want to scream at him, to rage and make him understand that this is it.

This is it.

You used all you had coming back this time and there's just a small scrap of a soul left. It's not enough to try again, you wouldn't be you if you came back. It'd be just an empty shell and you don't want him to witness that. You've seen too many people like that and you can't do it to him.

But you don't want to tell him either. You don't want him to know because even now, you want to protect him. Protect him from everything that hurts.

But you speak anyway. Because he has a right to know. To know how bad you messed up. And how sorry you are for not being able to find another way. All you can give him is just a little hope that once you've rested, then maybe your scrap of a soul can heal a little and you can give existence another try. Sometime far from now and all you can do in the meantime is pray.

Pray that he will love you then. That he will love you through all those lifetimes when he will be without you. You know he'll make it because he's strong. He's gotten so much stronger in all these lifetimes. You're proud of him and you love him more than you have ever loved before.

All you have left is a small hope for a better future far from now and you give this to him.

And you pray he keeps it safe.

ʄorm

[size=24]ℌ[/size][size=10]ey![/size] [size=24]𝔐[/size][size=10]iss[/size] [size=24]ℜ[/size][size=10]ubie![/size]

[size=20]ϻ[/size][size=10]y name is... (username)[/size]
[size=20]Ѧ[/size][size=10]nd I want... (type of writing)[/size]
[size=20]Ȼ[/size][size=10]ould you make it a... (genre)[/size]
[size=20]ῳ[/size][size=10]ith characters from...(fandom)[/size]
[size=20]Ϊ[/size][size=10]'d really like to see...(characters - up to 4)[/size]
[size=20]Ϊ[/size][size=10]n this situation...(what you want to basically happen)[/size]
[size=20]Ѧ[/size][size=10]nd could you remember to...(put anything and everything extra you want here and I will do my best to accomodate)[/size]

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
Ȼurrent ɠoing-ϕns

DevynAsylum - Flash - 60mil (still working, should be done by Tuesday/Wednesday)
Mirai Hajime - Flash - 100mil
What Penguins Do - Poem - 500k

Ȼompleted orks

zeigeist - Drabble

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
ђow ϯhis orks

You submit an order form. (Yes, pick an amount somewhere in the quoted ranges.)

I confirm the order and put you in my Current Going-Ons

I do my magic.

I send you a sample when completed and we address if there will be any extra charges or any deductions.

You send the agreed upon gold.

I give you the full work either via PM or TextUploader.

Wheezing Baby

ey! 𝔐iss ubie!

ϻy name is... zeigeist
Ѧnd I want... a drabble! For 15 million. c:
Ȼould you make it a... fantasy-ish.
ith characters from...my ocs.
Ϊ'd really like to see...
The Goddess

User Image

User Image
Name; Suh-Min-Jee.
Aka; Min.

Deity of invention.

Most accurate refs
Face, body, hair. - Hair and body. - Hair, skin, and eye colors.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 5'4''
Weight; 132 lbs. [She has wide hips, thighs, and a large chest.]
Alignment; Lawful good.
Weapon; Single blade urumi. Usually wrapped around her waist under a sash.

Strengths; Skilled at urumi combat, clever, and quick on her feet.
Weaknesses; Losing her Godly abilities has left her mortal and vulnerable. The lack of human immunity means even the slightest exposure to germs and illness can sicken her easily and will stay with her longer.

Key personality words; Naive, curious, cheerful, modest, child-like, exuberant.

Relationships; Yasuh - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy

and

The Doctor

User Image

User Image
Name; Yasuh Kwan.
Aka; Yasuh.

Traveling Medicine Man

Most accurate refs
Face, hair, colors. - Hair, body, colors, outfit.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 6 ft.
Weight; 141 lbs. [He's very skinny.]
Age; Twenty-six.
Alignment; Chaotic neutral.
Weapon; Medicine! And maybe a dagger.

Strengths; He is very knowledgeable about plants and herbs, able to diagnose and treat various illnesses and can tend to wounds. He's also good at talking himself out of a bad situation, and can run very fast when he needs to!
Weaknesses; Not very physically strong and a little on the lazy side, unless properly motivated or bribed.

Key personality words; Selfish, outgoing, intelligent, perverted, laid back, cowardly.

Relationships; Min - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy by proxy

Ϊn this situation... Do whatever with them, but here is a basic rundown of their backstory-ish.

Min, who is a Goddess from the Heavenly realm, begs the Goddess of stars and fortune to grant her a new life as a human. The reason for this is that she discovers her soon-to-be husband, the god of war, wants to use her abilities for the purpose of waging a war across the Heavenly realm and seeking supreme power. But she learns of a Heavenly relic on Earth that could be useful to stop him.

As a human she is undetectable to the Gods unless she prays to them, making her nearly impossible to find. However, because she was not born with a human body and lacks natural immunity and strength. She gets sick very easily, the sun burns her skin quickly, and she tires almost immediately after any physical activity.

Her solution is a chance encounter with a traveling medicine man, Yasuh, who is enlisted after some heavy begging and the promise of monetary rewards are given, to assist her on her journey. [She pays for things with the exchange of her jewelry and trinkets, which she doesn't enjoy, as she is very attached to her shiny jewelry.]

Setting: East Asian inspired landscape, but no clear time range. There are no vehicles or modern technology.

Ѧnd could you remember to... nothing really. Go for it~!

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
zeigeist
ey! 𝔐iss ubie!

ϻy name is... zeigeist
Ѧnd I want... a drabble! For 15 million. c:
Ȼould you make it a... fantasy-ish.
ith characters from...my ocs.
Ϊ'd really like to see...
The Goddess

User Image

User Image
Name; Suh-Min-Jee.
Aka; Min.

Deity of invention.

Most accurate refs
Face, body, hair. - Hair and body. - Hair, skin, and eye colors.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 5'4''
Weight; 132 lbs. [She has wide hips, thighs, and a large chest.]
Alignment; Lawful good.
Weapon; Single blade urumi. Usually wrapped around her waist under a sash.

Strengths; Skilled at urumi combat, clever, and quick on her feet.
Weaknesses; Losing her Godly abilities has left her mortal and vulnerable. The lack of human immunity means even the slightest exposure to germs and illness can sicken her easily and will stay with her longer.

Key personality words; Naive, curious, cheerful, modest, child-like, exuberant.

Relationships; Yasuh - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy

and

The Doctor

User Image

User Image
Name; Yasuh Kwan.
Aka; Yasuh.

Traveling Medicine Man

Most accurate refs
Face, hair, colors. - Hair, body, colors, outfit.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 6 ft.
Weight; 141 lbs. [He's very skinny.]
Age; Twenty-six.
Alignment; Chaotic neutral.
Weapon; Medicine! And maybe a dagger.

Strengths; He is very knowledgeable about plants and herbs, able to diagnose and treat various illnesses and can tend to wounds. He's also good at talking himself out of a bad situation, and can run very fast when he needs to!
Weaknesses; Not very physically strong and a little on the lazy side, unless properly motivated or bribed.

Key personality words; Selfish, outgoing, intelligent, perverted, laid back, cowardly.

Relationships; Min - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy by proxy

Ϊn this situation... Do whatever with them, but here is a basic rundown of their backstory-ish.

Min, who is a Goddess from the Heavenly realm, begs the Goddess of stars and fortune to grant her a new life as a human. The reason for this is that she discovers her soon-to-be husband, the god of war, wants to use her abilities for the purpose of waging a war across the Heavenly realm and seeking supreme power. But she learns of a Heavenly relic on Earth that could be useful to stop him.

As a human she is undetectable to the Gods unless she prays to them, making her nearly impossible to find. However, because she was not born with a human body and lacks natural immunity and strength. She gets sick very easily, the sun burns her skin quickly, and she tires almost immediately after any physical activity.

Her solution is a chance encounter with a traveling medicine man, Yasuh, who is enlisted after some heavy begging and the promise of monetary rewards are given, to assist her on her journey. [She pays for things with the exchange of her jewelry and trinkets, which she doesn't enjoy, as she is very attached to her shiny jewelry.]

Setting: East Asian inspired landscape, but no clear time range. There are no vehicles or modern technology.

Ѧnd could you remember to... nothing really. Go for it~!

Thank you for being my first customer! I'll get started on this first thing tomorrow morning. (I'd say tonight but it's 1am here.)

Wheezing Baby

Rubie Cube

No no, thank you~
I sent the trade already, I can't wait to read it.
= w= <3

Pierced Lunatic

ey! 𝔐iss ubie!

ϻy name is... DevynAsylum
Ѧnd I want... Flash for 60 million?
Ȼould you make it a... Horror-ish, Psychological
ith characters from...OCs
Ϊ'd really like to see...Devyn, Alyssa with possible reference to Deklan
Ϊn this situation... Devyn going through a psychotic break and a glance into his world.
Ѧnd could you remember to... Not that I can think of. If you need something better explained, let me know~!

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
ey! 𝔐iss ubie!

ϻy name is... Mirai Hajime
Ѧnd I want... Flash(100mil)
Ȼould you make it an... adventure/romance(traditional romance, not necessarily love romance)
ith characters from...Wherever The Winds May Blow
Ϊ'd really like to see...Captain Casey Jefferson with whomever else you prefer
Ϊn this situation...Casey and other crew members dock to fence some goods. Something happens in the town while they're docked.
Ѧnd could you remember to...I'm quite easy in terms of the plot. You could do a very straightforward experience that is more statement than comedy/drama, or you could have a humorous situation, or an emotional experience...I'm just looking to get my first piece of writing for my project other than what I, myself, have contributed to it.

Thank you so much for your consideration~

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
Thank you both so much. I'll get started as soon as possible. (Which should be Thursday at the latest.)

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
DevynAsylum
ey! 𝔐iss ubie!

ϻy name is... DevynAsylum
Ѧnd I want... Flash for 60 million?
Ȼould you make it a... Horror-ish, Psychological
Ϊ'd really like to see...Devyn, Alyssa with possible reference to Deklan
Ϊn this situation... Devyn going through a psychotic break and a glance into his world.
Ѧnd could you remember to... Not that I can think of. If you need something better explained, let me know~!

Thank you for your order! I'll be starting it this Wednesday.

Devoted Bachelor

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
ey! 𝔐iss ubie!

ϻy name is... What Penguins Do
Ѧnd I want... Poetry
Ȼould you make it a... Sad romance? ;v;
Ϊ'd really like to see...Lucas and Akemi
Ϊn this situation...Oh, just a poem from Lucas to Akemi~
Ѧnd could you remember to...When referring to Akemi could he please use the word "princess" or anything related to that? ;v;

Commander in Chief

What Penguins Do
ey! 𝔐iss ubie!

Ѧnd I want... Poetry
Ѧnd could you remember to...When referring to Akemi could he please use the word "princess" or anything related to that? ;v;
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
What Penguins Do
ey! 𝔐iss ubie!

Ѧnd I want... Poetry

Thank you for your order! I'll work on this as soon as I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff