Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Knight

:I or not everyone.

User Image

Anyway, I haven't really written anything in a long while,
and I really really don't want to go to sleep but I haven't slept in days.
SO. You need to give me an interesting idea
or and interesting character or both. It could be vague,
it could not, I probably work better off of something vague and mysterous,
but hey, I'm up for almost anything.

I'll be doing these for a bribe,
I suppose, but I won't be too picky on price.
I will, however, be really picky on topic and characters.

The only thing I really DON'T want to do right now,
is plain old highschool romance.
Or any plain old romance, really.
I love gore, insanity, horror, little domestics between friends,
or even just leave it up to me.
Just throw something interesting at me.

If you want, I'll even write up an interaction between
one of your characters and one of mine.

Wanting to do a writing/art or writing/writing trade?
Go ahead and ask, I won't bite.

As the title says, I'm only doing one shots,
because I don't even have the attention
span to write something chaptered for myself. Dx

C: I'll take one at a time, dunno how many I'll do.

Also, let me know how you want it sent to you,
otherwise I'll probably just post it here and quote you.
(or post it on deviantart....)

And one more thing, when proposing an idea to me,
you can be as vague as you want.
However, when giving me character info,
do not be skimpy on the dirty details...
or I will ignore you.
(ps. if you want samples, ask. I have a few, methinks. )

: D now lets see if anyone shows up.

SLOT::

COMPLETE::
1.krimsli

Timid Knight

:I it looks so messy. but i dun care, I might be going to bed soon.

Timid Knight

The Prince sat on his thrown, pout set firmly onto his face as he looked about the astonishingly empty room. Sure, there were tons of decour and furniture, loads of decorations, but it was so large, and there were so little people in it. No one besides him. It was his time to sit there and wait for anyone int he kingdom to come to him, be it with a problem, a comment, an offering, a request, he was to hear them. The other Princes and Princesses found this to be a bother, but Prince Ciel loved the idea of chatting with his kingdom.

However...there had yet to be anyone to stop by and see him, not even to say 'Hello!'. He heaved a sigh, one that was just a touch overdramatic, and most certainly did not echo about the room as he imagined it did.

"I hope someone comes to visit me soon, " He spoke almost purely to hear his own voice, "or I will die of boredom, even if my servant says that it is impossible."

Dapper Smoker

* u*; I would love this if I had more written up for my ocs... /failure

Timid Knight

krimsli

XD haha, well, if you ever write up more, or feel you have enough, feel free to drop by!

Dapper Smoker

Prince Ciel
krimsli

XD haha, well, if you ever write up more, or feel you have enough, feel free to drop by!

What kind of dirty details are you looking for? * U * C-cause I could write up specific stuff. I tend to go off into a tangent if I'm not writing something super specific. <3

Timid Knight

krimsli

o 3 o mmm, I don't mind long, pointless rants.

But mostly, somethign along the lines of character-specific details (looks, age, any little quirks about them), backstory, personality, morals, how they grew up. Anything and everything to understand a character. C: I like to know them before I write about them. But it doesn't have to be too much, as long as I know all the important details.

But I suppose, something along the lines of [this] is about what I'd be looking for. It doesn't have to be that much, but I think you get the idea. > .<;;

Dapper Smoker

Prince Ciel
krimsli

o 3 o mmm, I don't mind long, pointless rants.

But mostly, somethign along the lines of character-specific details (looks, age, any little quirks about them), backstory, personality, morals, how they grew up. Anything and everything to understand a character. C: I like to know them before I write about them. But it doesn't have to be too much, as long as I know all the important details.

But I suppose, something along the lines of [this] is about what I'd be looking for. It doesn't have to be that much, but I think you get the idea. > .<;;

* u * eeeeeeeee! that's good!

I don't think I'll be able to write as much as you did for that right now but I'm going to try my best to gloss over the important stuff and if you have questions I'll be more than happy to answer them. First I'm going to let you see the characters basically.
and now... I'm going to get started on writing more about them. > A>;;

Trish and Mericus. c:

Timid Knight

krimsli

* ^* ohhh my gosh. I like them a lot, definately interesting characters, and I've never seen any quite like them. I would love to know more about them, and would definately be interested in writing a little something for them.

Dapper Smoker

Prince Ciel
krimsli

* ^* ohhh my gosh. I like them a lot, definately interesting characters, and I've never seen any quite like them. I would love to know more about them, and would definately be interested in writing a little something for them.

fjdkaslrjewaklrj oh my god. You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that. I hadn't made any original characters in awhile and I was afraid I had gotten rusty. * n* <333333 thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'm glad you find them interesting, though! I really hope you'll enjoy reading what I'm writing for them and stuff. emotion_facepalm

Timid Knight

krimsli
Prince Ciel
krimsli

fjdkaslrjewaklrj oh my god. You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that. I hadn't made any original characters in awhile and I was afraid I had gotten rusty. * n* <333333 thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'm glad you find them interesting, though! I really hope you'll enjoy reading what I'm writing for them and stuff. emotion_facepalm

o w o Oh my, no problem at all! Believe me, I am looking forward to hear about them! > .< They have sch nice designs, too. : D bonus for Trish not being a happyhappy, everything will be rainbows all the time person. Mericus caught my attention as well. Cx It's not often you come across a character like him.

Dapper Smoker

Prince Ciel
o w o Oh my, no problem at all! Believe me, I am looking forward to hear about them! > .< They have sch nice designs, too. : D bonus for Trish not being a happyhappy, everything will be rainbows all the time person. Mericus caught my attention as well. Cx It's not often you come across a character like him.

aahh! I hope I dont' disappoint. @ u@
guuh~ you're too nice. thank you. ;///u///;
Oooh my god. I used to make a lot of my characters like that when I was younger. These two are the first characters that actually have personalities that kind of align at times, yet they don't get along at all. If that makes any sense haha. Usually I would make characters that were at odds with each other but would be all OMG HI I JUST MET YOU AND I LOVE YOU LETS HAVE BABIES MMKAY?
; A; It was awful....
* u * ehehe are you talking about the fact that he's a cyclops? c-cause I didn't know how people would respond to that.

Timid Knight

krimsli
Prince Ciel

aahh! I hope I dont' disappoint. @ u@
guuh~ you're too nice. thank you. ;///u///;
Oooh my god. I used to make a lot of my characters like that when I was younger. These two are the first characters that actually have personalities that kind of align at times, yet they don't get along at all. If that makes any sense haha. Usually I would make characters that were at odds with each other but would be all OMG HI I JUST MET YOU AND I LOVE YOU LETS HAVE BABIES MMKAY?
; A; It was awful....
* u * ehehe are you talking about the fact that he's a cyclops? c-cause I didn't know how people would respond to that.

xD ahaha, I know what you mean, actually. I just started fixing up all my own characters to have actual "real" personalities, instead of just being..well, flat. o - o;;
: o and that works out, actually, because usually people who are too similar don't get along too well...then again, people who are too different don't get along either. :I people are complicated.

: D yeeesss! I love that he is not human, and I have yet to see anyone have a cyclopse, so it's even more fun.

Dapper Smoker

Prince Ciel

xD ahaha, I know what you mean, actually. I just started fixing up all my own characters to have actual "real" personalities, instead of just being..well, flat. o - o;;
: o and that works out, actually, because usually people who are too similar don't get along too well...then again, people who are too different don't get along either. :I people are complicated.

: D yeeesss! I love that he is not human, and I have yet to see anyone have a cyclopse, so it's even more fun.

I should really go back and do that. ; A ; Except the fact there are like a freaking million and it would be such a pain in the a**.
You have to link me to your favorite so I can read about them! * U * I'm sure they're super cool~~
I know that feeling. My friend and I are like that. After taking a personality quiz in class one day it turned out we were exact opposites but were supposed to get along the best because we even each other out perfectly. I don't know. It's very interesting with how people react to each other.
But haha yes people are very complicated! |DD
baaaaaaw i'm glad you love it! I wanted to have something... not human. But I couldn't possibly think of what. And I didn't want to do something that NO ONE had EVER heard of before or just make something up. (I know, I know so uncreative)

BUT ANYWAY I NEED TO STOP RAMBLING AND GIVE THIS TO YOU.
TA DA~~~

Timid Knight

krimsli

o 3o I ditched all of my broken-beyond-repair characters and just re-ded my absolyte favorites. xD but like every person, I do have a favorite above favorites, and it would either be [Christophe], (well, either him, or Gabriel, the one I linked earlier. D; so hard to choose...) even though I have to re-do everything there and make it up to date. Cx
o .o my best friend and I are like that too, we're so different, people wonder how we can be so close. But we get along amazingly well.

>D I am going to go and read this right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff