Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Hunter

ok these are like the minimum price is 25g but maximus is anything you want
just post here and i will write you are short story about anything you want. it's cheeps o why not, right??!?!?! xd

EDIT:: i don't do oc's
i'm really only good at short stories so maybe give me like a theme or feeling you want it to be about rather than characters sweatdrop

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
YoMangDudeSup
just post here and i will write you are short story about anything you want. it's cheeps o why not, right??!?!?! xd
you have samples? smile

Aged Hunter

hilo-lilo
YoMangDudeSup
you have samples? smile
well no i don't yet but i will just be making them up when you say what you want
and i mean it is only 25g if you don't like it, that's just a tip you know. so.. yeah
i hope you will like one biggrin

Fishy Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
YoMangDudeSup
hilo-lilo
YoMangDudeSup
you have samples? smile
well no i don't yet but i will just be making them up when you say what you want
and i mean it is only 25g if you don't like it, that's just a tip you know. so.. yeah
i would! would you click the link on my signature and see if you can do any from my writing request? ^^

Aged Hunter

hilo-lilo
YoMangDudeSup
hilo-lilo
YoMangDudeSup
you have samples? smile
i would! would you click the link on my signature and see if you can do any from my writing request? ^^
im a little bit confused by your thread to be honest
can you be more specific on what kinds of stories you'd like? there's just soo much to read and it confuses me sweatdrop

Distinct Autobiographer

you ar always writn good stuff mang. Iwan get a story when i have 25k again

Aged Hunter

Fro real
you ar always writn good stuff mang. Iwan get a story when i have 25k again
ok you dont need to wait for the gold i know u long time so u can get discount like free
what you want a story about?
I'm willing to pay for a story along the lines of a teenage girl in an asylum. In all honesty, I leave the story in your hands (write what you wish), with some basic guidelines:

* I'd appreciate the girl to be named Onyx- black emo hair, emo glasses, band tees, jeans (the like).
* I'd like her to be cynical and sarcastic
* I'd love referenced to My Chemical Romance, Green Day, BOTDF, etc.
* Blood, gore, insanity, etc. is lovely. However, if you're not comfortable writing that type of stuff, that's perfectly fine.
* No crack (you know, I don't want a joke story).
* If any mention of romance, I'd prefer significant other to be female....

((I hope that isn't too specific))

Aged Hunter

For Many Centauries
I'm willing to pay for a story along the lines of a teenage girl in an asylum. In all honesty, I leave the story in your hands (write what you wish), with some basic guidelines:

* I'd appreciate the girl to be named Onyx- black emo hair, emo glasses, band tees, jeans (the like).
* Blood, gore, insanity, etc. is lovely. However, if you're not comfortable writing that type of stuff, that's perfectly fine.

just letting you know that i am working on it and i will give it to you as soon as possible
Perhaps something about my OCs? C:
YoMangDudeSup
For Many Centauries

just letting you know that i am working on it and i will give it to you as soon as possible

Thanks ^^

Aged Hunter

For Many Centauries
YoMangDudeSup
For Many Centauries

Thanks ^^
sorry that it took so long. i got caught up in school work.
i know i said short stories but it turned out kind of long. i tried to include everything you mentioned in one way or another. i hope you like it

The school bell rang its last time for the day and the hallways filled with kids rushing towards the door. Onyx sat at her desk and slowly put her books away. She stood up gathering her belongings and headed out to the hallway in the opposite direction from the rest of the students. Onyx headed down the hall to the custodian’s office to wake up Carl. Carl was the school Janitor, and one of Onyx’s only good friends. Onyx was a tall girl, with dark black hair which she parted to one side and often tucked behind her ear so that it would stay out of her eye. She wore black, think framed glasses, because without them she could barely see. Onyx made her way down the empty hall and stopped at a door that read “Janitor’s Supplies”. She knocked on the door to be polite but pushed it open anyway without caring or waiting for an answer. “Carl!” she yelled. “Wake up, school’s over!” “Ugh what, already?!” Carl shouted, getting up from his desk and grabbing a broom. “Oh, time to clean this place up I guess.” Carl was a middle aged man. His light brown hair was short in the front but then hung down over his neck. He wore the custodian uniform all the time, people would assume he wore it only for work, but when they saw him on the weekends in it they found themselves terribly confused. Carl worked seven days a week from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM. However, most of his work was done after three when the final school bell rang and the terrorizing children ran out, leaving the school a silent mess. Because there wasn’t much for Carl to do during the day while the children were still in school, Carl spent most of the day asleep at his desk in the small closet that was his office. He would get so deep in sleep, sometimes he wouldn’t even notice the bell had rung until the children were long gone, which isn’t so bad after all, because that’s how he had met Onyx. She had stayed late one day to mess with the other kid’s books in their lockers. She had figured out a way to open the lockers without a combination and wanted to try it out on some of her least favorite peer’s lockers when she had noticed Carl and woke him up. She and him had become close friends after that. Mostly because of all the similar interests they had. They had a lot in common, like favorite bands, favorite subjects, and favorite ways to sneak into the teacher’s lounge and hide some of their belongings. Despite the age different, Onyx and Carl got along quite well, and that was strange to Onyx. She has never had a friend as well as Carl before. “Hey, I like your shirt,” He said to Onyx. She was wearing a Greenday shirt. “Thanks, Carl” she replied. “MCR concert this weekend, you going?” She asked him. “Yeah if I wasn’t working” He sighed, “How about you?” “Yeah I wish but I can’t afford tickets”. “That’s ok, maybe next time” Carl Replied. “Hey kid, it’s getting late, you’d better get going. “Thanks for waking me up by the way”. “Yeah, no problem,” Onyx replied. She turned around and headed back down the hall which was so crowded and noisy only an hour ago but now remained empty and engulfed in silence. She headed out the door and down the steps. Onyx didn’t feel like going home though, not yet. She knew if she went home she would only be bothered with chores and homework. She decided to go exploring. Instead of going straight to the end of the block where she always walked, she turned off onto a path in the woods. Onyx started walking deeper and deeper into the woods. By now the sun was on its way down. Onyx looked up at the moon as she walked on. It amazed her how the moon could be out at the same time as the sun. That was her favorite time of day. When the moon and the sun had both shared the sky for only that brief amount of time before the sun faded and the sky grew dark. Onyx was always amazed by the moon. It always gave her comfort. When she was feeling sad or alone she would gaze up at the moon and somehow everything would feel all right. She had often dreamt about flying through the dark sky alone and lost with the light of the moon guiding her to safety. It always made her feel safe no matter where she was.
Onyx realized she was daydreaming. She blinked looking around and realized she had gone deeper into the woods than she ever had. Onyx wasn’t one to get scared usually but she had a strange feeling in her gut. Something didn’t seem right. By now the sky was completely dark and Onyx, although she tried to deny it, had no idea where she was. Onyx looked around and saw that she was not alone. She noticed two dark eyes, behind the tree in front of her, staring right into her own eyes. Onyx slowly backed up tripping over a rock. Catching her balance, her foot landed in something. She felt cold wet fur against her leg. Onyx gasped trying not to scream. She held her breath. She heard a soft giggle coming from the eyes that still watched her. “Who’s there?” Onyx yelled in a whisper. “I see you’ve met my friend.” The voice said. Onyx looked down at her leg. It was too dark and she could barely see. Stepping back she realized that what she had stepped on was the bloody body of a dead animal. Onyx was both intrigued and terrified. “Who are you?!” She demanded. “Don’t be afraid.” The voice answered. “I’m not going to hurt you,” The voice paused. “Though, I should because you’ve entered my home without permission.” Onyx noticed a pile of animal carcasses. The voice grew closer. “Do you like it here?” “You seem acceptable, Onyx. You can stay here with me forever.” “How do you know my name?” Onyx tried to ask, but when she opened her mouth her voice was not there and she couldn’t make a sound. “Onyyyyx.” This time the voice came from behind her. Onyx looked up to the moon for help but it was blocked by the tall tree tops above her. She closed her eyes and imagining the moon fuller than she’d ever seen, she turned and ran out of there. The next day Onyx waited all day for the bell to ring. She wanted to find Carl and tell him all about her crazy adventure.

Aged Hunter

For Many Centauries
can i have some feedback too? i'm sorry, i'm just wondering what you thought of it. you can be honest if you hated it sweatdrop
YoMangDudeSup
For Many Centauries
can i have some feedback too? i'm sorry, i'm just wondering what you thought of it. you can be honest if you hated it sweatdrop

I didn't hate it at all- I just missed the asylum theme. ^^;

Aged Hunter

For Many Centauries
YoMangDudeSup
For Many Centauries

I didn't hate it at all- I just missed the asylum theme. ^^;
i was just trying to fit the gore in somewhere sweatdrop sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas