Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lover

Tengu the Terrible
Vermis Pallidus

"I couldn't tell you what it was that drew me to her.
I've met a good many incredible women in my time, with long legs and tiny waists and incredible minds. This girl had all of that, sure, but her long legs were grey and rotting, her waist so tiny her ribs peeked out, white and bloodied, from under her torn blouse, and her incredible mind dripped between her fingers on one end while being mashed and torn by the few sharp little teeth she had left on the other. She was perfect. The first night we spent together was pure bliss. I carried her into the house as if to our marriage bed, though I couldn't kiss her like a new husband would do. My lips couldn't phase through the bars of the cage around her head. And she couldn't wrap her arms around my neck like perhaps a new bride would do, for we had to bind them behind her back. But all this I did for her. Without me, where would she be? Back in the slave market, rotting away with others? No, not my little girl. Not my Gertrude."

So, this came off a lot more romantic than I intended? Whoops~
Hope you like it anyway, love!

Bahahah!
Tengu!
That is fantastic!
It did come out romantic but it's cool.
I like it a lot.
XD <3

Tipsy Lover

Vermis Pallidus

Bahahah!
Tengu!
That is fantastic!
It did come out romantic but it's cool.
I like it a lot.
XD <3

I'm so glad! xD
<33

Tipsy Waffles

Could you write a quick awkward drabble about two best friends (male) dancing? Neither is gay(both are accepting of the LGBT community they're just not gay themselves), neither one has done this sort of thing with a guy before, One, Xavier, is '6, 2' the other, Adan, is '5, 2' so there's a big height difference, Xavier is a detective Adan is the owner of the place they are dancing.

Tipsy Lover

Angry Taco lover
Could you write a quick awkward drabble about two best friends (male) dancing? Neither is gay(both are accepting of the LGBT community they're just not gay themselves), neither one has done this sort of thing with a guy before, One Xavier is '6, 2' the other Adan is '5, 2' so there's a big height difference, Xavier is a detective Adan is the owner of the place they are dancing.

Sounds like fun! Can you give me a brief summary of their personalities?

Tipsy Waffles

Tengu the Terrible
Angry Taco lover
Could you write a quick awkward drabble about two best friends (male) dancing? Neither is gay(both are accepting of the LGBT community they're just not gay themselves), neither one has done this sort of thing with a guy before, One Xavier is '6, 2' the other Adan is '5, 2' so there's a big height difference, Xavier is a detective Adan is the owner of the place they are dancing.

Sounds like fun! Can you give me a brief summary of their personalities?

Dang this took me forever to put this down... Sorry!

Both hate being touched unless they agree to it first. They make a big deal out of their personal space.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adan-He is a very idealistic person, and is honest, reserved, circumspect, honorable and strong-willed. He is enthusiastic, incisive, and energetic in thought and speech.A great battler. He has so much power, that one thinks nothing can defeat him.Quietly ambitious within the realms of the possible, he likes and takes on responsibility. He knows what he wants on the professional level, is aware of his objectives and does everything to achieve them, he will carry out plans to the very end. He has a good job as well as a good reputation. He is not a gambler, by any means. He works in the social domain. He likes to live in solitude, in contemplation. Likes to work alone.He likes quiet and solitude above everything. He hates chatting, outside noises.He likes discussing literature, especially fiction. He is proud of his pet birds which he considers to be his family members, boasting just how unique they are. His mind compartmentalizes impressions, and he appreciates structure and order. A rational person. Can be pessimistic, skeptical, and sarcastic, possessing a very sharp sense of humor. Notices everything.

Weaknesses: Misanthropic, with a sullen humor. He has great ambition, which sometimes obsesses him. He always wants to check work already done, he is terrified of being less than perfect. hass a sometimes bitter and mistrustful mind. he is eccentric, with sharp mood swings. Complex love life. His love life is rich, but filled with passing love affairs. He tires of romance quickly and is scared of losing his liberty.

Xavior- He is generous, tolerant and has a strong sense of justice. He practices what he preaches.He is intelligent, has big ideas. He has good judgement, good sense and has his feet on the ground. He has the "gift of the gab", and likes to speak, he also likes literature. He is erudite and will normally be successful socially.He likes to have his own ideas about things, to form an opinion and think over the problems it poses. He is an intellectual. He is serious, discrete. He takes on mental tasks that require time and concentration. Courageous, brave, independent, not a fearful nature. The type of man who is attracted to sensual erotic women.He likes working in peace and alone. He is impulsive and presses on without thinking. He starts something new without necessarily finishing the last job. He is ready for any adventure or case, even though it's risky.

Weaknesses: Misanthropic, and sarcastic. excesses of pleasures of the flesh, sensual delights and sensuality. Difficulty letting go. He is suspicious, defiant, he is sometimes vindictive. He is often indifferent to what goes on around him, is mistrustful and always unsatisfied. He is easily irritated. When he gets angry, he feels like running. He has to do something--not about it, but something else altogether. He lacks assurance, self-confidence. He does not always choose the right path. Adores to debate endlessly with friends who don't share his ideas. The discussion can lead to words, even a certain verbal violence. He likes to dominate and sometimes lacks diplomacy where friends and professional relations are concerned. He does not tolerate any sort of setback. Can be jealous and possessive.

Decisive Celebrator

Hello! Would you be okay with writing these guys cuddling/spooning each other in half sleep while thinking about their troubles?

Interspecies romance between a male owl and a male fox.

Malaki: (the owl)
Fun to be around but with a pronounced dark side. Anyone is welcome to get to know him as friends and then if you give him enough positive affection it’ll most likely end up into a fun night. He’s cocky but not enough to be arrogant, polite when need be and honestly, this owl is a smooth talker and he knows it. But you must remember Malaki is the boss, of everything he’s ever done. He does not do second best and you’d better remember that. He is in control and you will respect him or you will be out on your arse. Even as an owlett he was a bossy boots.

About:
Malaki is working quietly on plans to take over the forest in complete secrecy, simultaneously making every bird around him trust him wholeheartedly. He's worked his way up the social ladder and become involved in community efforts, like adopting starving orphaned chicks, so that the flock's of the forest would confide and trust in him. He’s been raised to think he as an owl is better than everyone else but has begun to understand that every animal also plays an important role. So whilst he may adore himself and is very confident he does know not to be a complete a** about it. He keeps his relationship with Alexander quiet for fear of the social reprisals leveled against interspecies romances(particularly with a non bird), and occasionally regrets getting involved with the fox.

Alexander: (the fox)
Alex is a cocky little sh*t. Honestly, this fox has got the most self esteem of anyone in the world. There is nothing he feels he can’t do. Troublemaker, 100%. Is bright, excitable and very very talkative, but is more likely to be found studying spying on other animals rather than doing anything physical and prefers the company of Malaki rather than other foxes. Very intelligent, his razor sharp tongue could cut you like a knife. He is defensive, he doesn’t like being touched and it took him some time to open up to the idea of having friends. Has dark streak of spitefulness.

About:
His theory on friendship as a kit was that they only ever want something and he doesn’t want to be used by anyone.
His personal motto is don’t get mad, get even. There was an incident when he poisoned human boy by sneaking toxic plants into his bed because the kid threw rocks at him. He left a pawprint and three fox hairs by the boys bed to let him know who did it. This wasn't an isolated incident. Local authorities are convinced he's a domesticated pet of a brilliant master criminal. So yeah, he can be evil but that’s only if you get on his wrong side. If you’re his friend then he’s very loyal. Would like to be more open about his and Malaki's relationship, but is understanding of the owl's hesitancy, but worries the other might not take their relationship as seriously as he does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff