14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
User Image

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild

...dude. You are on such a roll right now I DON'T EVEN KNOW. This is completely brilliant ahhhh hahahah xD This is really, seriously perfect. And look, you even drew two dudes and all is well! Omg, that stupid hat and the...what even...flower pattern type thing on the shirt??? So foppish, haha.

The dialogue is also just dead-on perfect.

Don't forget the coat indeed. (And then the picture's file name made me laugh again.)

Also sent your Cheer up picture to my friend, and she really really appreciated. She said to send you hearts x infinity and beyond.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
...dude. You are on such a roll right now I DON'T EVEN KNOW. This is completely brilliant ahhhh hahahah xD This is really, seriously perfect. And look, you even drew two dudes and all is well! Omg, that stupid hat and the...what even...flower pattern type thing on the shirt??? So foppish, haha.

The dialogue is also just dead-on perfect.

Don't forget the coat indeed. (And then the picture's file name made me laugh again.)

Also sent your Cheer up picture to my friend, and she really really appreciated. She said to send you hearts x infinity and beyond.
I'm surprised myself they ended up looking decent. I think I might be getting better. I'm so glad you like it~.

Kinda wanted to do a little double meaning thingy. You know Storm. He likes to be as obvious as possible.

Yay! No fail this time~. <3

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
I'm surprised myself they ended up looking decent. I think I might be getting better. I'm so glad you like it~.

Kinda wanted to do a little double meaning thingy. You know Storm. He likes to be as obvious as possible.

Yay! No fail this time~. <3

-crawls into your lap- blegggggh I feel so siiiick.
I was up all last night with a migraine and stomachache. It hasn't gone away yet.

;___; heeeal meeee. Can't write when I'm keeling over.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
-crawls into your lap- blegggggh I feel so siiiick.
I was up all last night with a migraine and stomachache. It hasn't gone away yet.

;___; heeeal meeee. Can't write when I'm keeling over.
Litro, you're ill? qAq Oh noes! Is everything alright?

I'd give you some of Rita's herbs, but I can't send them over the internet.

You should drink some ginger ale though. It does wonders for your stomach and nausea.

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild

I don't think we have any ginger ale. =( I barely have any bread left here...not much else past that. I must've eaten something nasty for dinner last night, because I had to lie down for most of it, still couldn't sleep, and feel miserable now even. Paaaah.

Man, and last night I was gonna try to do half of your commission. Nooope.>__>

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
I don't think we have any ginger ale. =( I barely have any bread left here...not much else past that. I must've eaten something nasty for dinner last night, because I had to lie down for most of it, still couldn't sleep, and feel miserable now even. Paaaah.

Man, and last night I was gonna try to do half of your commission. Nooope.>__>
DOH. This is why we should all have a grocery store in the basement... o n o You should drink a lot of fluid then and don't focus too hard.

Aw man... don't worry about it though. Health is the most important thing there is.

Crazy old tip my grandma used to use; if you ate something bad, you should swallow some pepper. Not the most pleasant thing there is, but it kills the bacteria in the stomach apparently.

Off topic; our test has been postponed, and one of our teachers died during the vacation. Blah.

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
DOH. This is why we should all have a grocery store in the basement... o n o You should drink a lot of fluid then and don't focus too hard.

Aw man... don't worry about it though. Health is the most important thing there is.

Crazy old tip my grandma used to use; if you ate something bad, you should swallow some pepper. Not the most pleasant thing there is, but it kills the bacteria in the stomach apparently.

Off topic; our test has been postponed, and one of our teachers died during the vacation. Blah.

Unfortunately, I have four hours straight of class today, and then work tonight. So. There will be focusing. ;___; But yes, I have my waterbottle.

I think my stomach may finally be settling. Head.... I'm not sure.

Holy --- .___. That's awful. Did s/he pass away peacefully, at least?
That reminds me of a link I was sent last night: Dyatlov Pass incident. Never heard about it before.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
Unfortunately, I have four hours straight of class today, and then work tonight. So. There will be focusing. ;___; But yes, I have my waterbottle.

That reminds me of a link I was sent last night: Dyatlov Pass incident. Never heard about it before.
Goodness, are you sure you'll be able to handle being so active though? It's hard to ignore headaches and stomach issues. Glad to hear it's settling.

Yeah, he was one of the most devoted teachers in the school. He died in his sleep, poor guy. Somebody seriously need to figure out better heart meds.
That's... creepy. o n o

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
x__Litrouke

Goodness, are you sure you'll be able to handle being so active though? It's hard to ignore headaches and stomach issues. Glad to hear it's settling.

Yeah, he was one of the most devoted teachers in the school. He died in his sleep, poor guy. Somebody seriously need to figure out better heart meds.
That's... creepy. o n o

Don't really have a choice. Can't miss classes when they're important. =/ I'm going to have to miss one later this week for a doctor's appointment... Last time I missed political science, the content of that single class period was the basis for our essay test.
Not what we had been covering for weeks and weeks.
That one class.

/rage

=( That's still very sad, but at least painless. What did he teach?
And yeah, it is... It is. I ended up reading a bunch of theories on it.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
Don't really have a choice. Can't miss classes when they're important. =/ I'm going to have to miss one later this week for a doctor's appointment... Last time I missed political science, the content of that single class period was the basis for our essay test.
Not what we had been covering for weeks and weeks.
That one class.

/rage

=( That's still very sad, but at least painless. What did he teach?
And yeah, it is... It is. I ended up reading a bunch of theories on it.
Wow, that sucks. I don't know how else to express it. You had all reason to rage. I'd head-desk till I got brain damage. FFFFFF. Getting frustrated just thinking about it.

He was our "sound" teacher. He taught us all the about radio shows, commercials, verbal communication, how to use our editing programs and a lot of other theory. He used to be very active on the radio early in his teaching days. It's a real shame, 'cause he knows his stuff.
I've always been fascinated by the stories of the Bermuda Triangle myself. They were talking about electrical storms as a possible explanation for all the things that happen there.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Guess who has a term exam on Monday and the Monday after that? :D Yay. /drowns in sarcasm

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Quick Reply

Submit