Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
AphroditesChild
Starrii
I havent watched the series yet but it looks cool. They prolly downplayed the inest tho. There's a graphic incest scene and another super suggestive scene. LOL DON'T BE SCARED ITS NOT TERRIBLE...
I'm such a weirdo. LOL. A lot of people are really giving it praise, so I guess I have to watch it at some point.

LOL I CAN'T SPEAK FOR THE TV SERIES ONLY BOOK.
But I watched like one of those behind-the-scenes things and it looks amazing. I think they have the characters spot on. The only problem is the ages of the characters, I think. In The Song of Ice and Fire the children feel very young. Robb Stark and Jon Snow at around idk, 14--15? But in the show they made them older.

I can sort of understand why though. Characters have to have a certain level "look" for the role they play. Jon's a hero and Robb's a Lord and King, so you can't have little scrawny kids up there. Even Joffrey looks older than he is. And Dany as well. Dany looks A LOT older in the series, maybe 16-18, when she's like, 13 when she's married off. I guess it's easier to read than to watch a 13 year old go through all she does.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
^__^ Whee! It's appropriate to Easter, after all.
omgah he would love this holiday. >_> Candy and bright colours and cute young animals. What more could he want in life.

Haha, I didn't! But, I figured since she enjoys singing solos... I could steal an aria from somewhere. xP Also, that video is gorgeous. Love the costumes and make-up. OKAY SO HERE IT IS. Short and strange, but, take from it what you will.

---

The Russian at the end should mean 'Lucky'.
This is kind of a true story. xD There was a rat my sister was supposed to feed to her pet snake, but the snake wasn't hungry and refused to eat it, so my brother kept it as a pet. He named it Lucky.
GAWD. Sai crashed. qAq Imma doodle it again.
Easter is so much fun~. You get so sick afterwards though. Not fun at all.

Indeed. I've been watching it over and over again on youtube. I want to see it in real life some day. I've always wanted to attend an opera performance.

THAT WAS JUST ADORABLE. You captured Sergei's English so well. Haha! XD Absolutely wonderful~. <3 CAN I HIRE YOU TO WRITE MORE AGAIN SOON? I can pay you with art. Or gold. Everybody loves gold.

Writing contest is almost open. Yupp, yupp. Only have to add the grand prices.

That's so sweet, it hurts. I've always liked rats. <3

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
GAWD. Sai crashed. qAq Imma doodle it again.
Easter is so much fun~. You get so sick afterwards though. Not fun at all.

Indeed. I've been watching it over and over again on youtube. I want to see it in real life some day. I've always wanted to attend an opera performance.

THAT WAS JUST ADORABLE. You captured Sergei's English so well. Haha! XD Absolutely wonderful~. <3 CAN I HIRE YOU TO WRITE MORE AGAIN SOON? I can pay you with art. Or gold. Everybody loves gold.

Writing contest is almost open. Yupp, yupp. Only have to add the grand prices.

That's so sweet, it hurts. I've always liked rats. <3

DDD= ! I'm sorry, but thank you.
I can't have chocolate anymore, so...it's not as fun as when I was a kid.

Yeah, I haven't been to one either, though my roommate has and liked it. I'm not terribly into opera, but I like musicals and theatre well enough in general.

AHA I'm so glad you liked it. ^___^ Big Russian men are one of my many weaknesses, hahah. And yeah, I was going to ask whether or not he'd mastered English, but then I thought that would spoil the surprise, so... I opted for mostly-fluent-but-not-quite. And yeeees, you can. :3 Yes you can. Debating between entering the contest or just doing a normal commission. Prolly depends on what you put up for the prizes. xD

(Or should I not enter the contest haha.)

D'awww, yay. <3 I'm not terribly fond of them myself but I can see why people like them. And I think a pet rat would go nicely with Sergei's cactus.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
DDD= ! I'm sorry, but thank you.
I can't have chocolate anymore, so...it's not as fun as when I was a kid.

Yeah, I haven't been to one either, though my roommate has and liked it. I'm not terribly into opera, but I like musicals and theatre well enough in general.

AHA I'm so glad you liked it. ^___^ Big Russian men are one of my many weaknesses, hahah. And yeah, I was going to ask whether or not he'd mastered English, but then I thought that would spoil the surprise, so... I opted for mostly-fluent-but-not-quite. And yeeees, you can. :3 Yes you can. Debating between entering the contest or just doing a normal commission. Prolly depends on what you put up for the prizes. xD

(Or should I not enter the contest haha.)

D'awww, yay. <3 I'm not terribly fond of them myself but I can see why people like them. And I think a pet rat would go nicely with Sergei's cactus.
Haha~. No problem. It's always fun to draw Albus. I think he's among the few guys I draw... yay?
Why? Allergic or something?

How exciting~. The theater is something I truly can't live without. My childhood was pretty much packed with performances of every kind.

It's a wonder Sergei even bothered to learn English honestly. He would skip it all together if Nicholas hadn't forced him.

Don't join. It will be an instant win. No competition. COMMISSION SO I CAN PAY YOU PROPERLY. YES, YES.

Oh, the cactus. The only thing Sergei is able to keep alive. XD

Sorry for short answers; doodling is distracting.

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild

Np, np, I'm doing homework right now as well.
Chocolate is a really big trigger for migraines. Even a little piece and my head starts to pound. =( And pffhhffh, okay, I won't join, even though winning things is really fun. Secretly, I think it would be even more fun to be all judgmental and scornful about the entries lolol But I'm just as happy to do commissions. I think we're going to have to bump up the price, though, because... I'm getting paid a lot by other people and...I'm greedy. orz

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
Np, np, I'm doing homework right now as well.
Chocolate is a really big trigger for migraines. Even a little piece and my head starts to pound. =( And pffhhffh, okay, I won't join, even though winning things is really fun. Secretly, I think it would be even more fun to be all judgmental and scornful about the entries lolol But I'm just as happy to do commissions. I think we're going to have to bump up the price, though, because... I'm getting paid a lot by other people and...I'm greedy. orz
Sai decided to be nice now. The sketch is done, lazily, and will have even lazier color. Albus looks too... cool. Darn it.

That's horrible. qAq If you want, you can be a judge with me and pick the honorable mentions?
I need to get more gold then. XD

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
User Image

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
Sai decided to be nice now. The sketch is done, lazily, and will have even lazier color. Albus looks too... cool. Darn it.

That's horrible. qAq If you want, you can be a judge with me and pick the honorable mentions?
I need to get more gold then. XD

Ha, really? Weren't you wanting to draw cool instead of cute earlier? xD And how did he manage to look cool with a bunny hopping around...

Yeah, it sucks. =/ I'm lactose intolerant toooo all the good food things. Pahah, maybe if you're at a tie between two pieces or something. I don't know your characters like you do, so it's not right for me to judge, in truth.
Me too. ;___;

edit: SDJNFdnbfldsngd nfz ahahahahah this is so cute! ahhhhhhhh

/dies

HIS EARS MATCH YOPSY'S EARS I LOVE THIS ahahahah oh man.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
Ha, really? Weren't you wanting to draw cool instead of cute earlier? xD And how did he manage to look cool with a bunny hopping around...

Yeah, it sucks. =/ I'm lactose intolerant toooo all the good food things. Pahah, maybe if you're at a tie between two pieces or something. I don't know your characters like you do, so it's not right for me to judge, in truth.
Me too. ;___;

edit: SDJNFdnbfldsngd nfz ahahahahah this is so cute! ahhhhhhhh

/dies

HIS EARS MATCH YOPSY'S EARS I LOVE THIS ahahahah oh man.
I dun know man. It just sorta happened.

Wow, you got it rough. o n o

I'm so glad you like it~. <3 Yay!

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I just opened my writing contest. Yay. It has grand prices nowz.

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
I just opened my writing contest. Yay. It has grand prices nowz.

Boop

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
User Image

How wonderful! This shall love right into mah siggy.

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild
How wonderful! This shall love right into mah siggy.

:3 Glad you like it!

Oh lollll I managed to muck up your thread title. >_> Gdi. CLOSE ENOUGH.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x__Litrouke
Pfffft. Dun worry.

Ha HA! I have gold to throw at you now. Some anyway. How do you feel about... 500k? Too little?

... why is it 2.30am in the morning? qAq

Militant Loverboy

AphroditesChild

Because the sun is lonely and wants to come up soon? =D

Wait, 500k for what exactly? xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items