Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

PoppiHollaPuddelz
LiEliot
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Sometimes I post too fast and do too much, and I swear the evil eye of Gaia just stares and glares at me, hoping for my untimely death.
/shivers

Yeah... I'm not following but okay. xD

Hehe. What I meant, was:
~> do not anger Gaia by posting too fast
~> or doing too much
~> or else it will crash your browser
~> repeatedly
~> or right before you hit the "submit" button on a long, lovely post that hasn't been saved.

~/rudely butts into this lovely conversation biggrin
I copy what I type every 5 lines. And, I now use chrome, which saves your work as you go. I could go back to the page I was previously on, and return, my post woul still be there. Why won't customers come? :c

Shadowy Phantom

Rainbow Frappe
PoppiHollaPuddelz
LiEliot
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Sometimes I post too fast and do too much, and I swear the evil eye of Gaia just stares and glares at me, hoping for my untimely death.
/shivers

Hehe. What I meant, was:
~> or doing too much
~> repeatedly
~> or right before you hit the "submit" button on a long, lovely post that hasn't been saved.

I copy what I type every 5 lines. And, I now use chrome, which saves your work as you go. I could go back to the page I was previously on, and return, my post woul still be there. Why won't customers come? :c

I'm too lazy to:
~> download Chrome
~> copy
~> ask my parents for the admin password for downloads
~> do anything, really

xD

I have no idea. /sniffs Must be that old sour grapes story thing. IT'S CUZ WE'RE TOO GOOD FOR THEM!

Btw Rainbow, do you listen to HS? eek

Noob

PoppiHollaPuddelz
Rainbow Frappe
PoppiHollaPuddelz
LiEliot
PoppiHollaPuddelz
/shivers

Hehe. What I meant, was:
~> or doing too much
~> repeatedly

I'm too lazy to:
~> download Chrome
~> copy
~> do anything, really

xD

I have no idea. /sniffs Must be that old sour grapes story thing. IT'S CUZ WE'RE TOO GOOD FOR THEM!

Are your parents scared you might be perverted and watch something innappropriate?! LOL && what is this "HS" you speak of?

Shadowy Phantom

Rainbow Frappe
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Rainbow Frappe
PoppiHollaPuddelz
LiEliot
PoppiHollaPuddelz
/shivers

Hehe. What I meant, was:
~> or doing too much
~> repeatedly

I'm too lazy to:
~> download Chrome
~> copy
~> do anything, really

xD

Are your parents scared you might be perverted and watch something innappropriate?! LOL && what is this "HS" you speak of?

Holy moly. You might well be right.
! Have I ever given them a cause to fear? Owo. Okay. Maybe a little ;3

HS = Hardstyle
WPz = Wasted Penguinz
DBSTF = D-Block & S-Te-Fan
NS = Noisecontrollers
WS = Wildstylez
HH = Headhunterz

[for future reference]

Wheezing Conversationalist

User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                      YOU HAD A LOT OF CROOKS TRY TO STEAL YOUR HEART NEVER REALLY HAD LUCK, COULDN'T EVER FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOVE
                                                the golden sheep

XXYOU HAD LOTS OF MOMENTS THAT DIDN'T LAST FOREVER
                                                ———————————————————————————————————————
                                                            the sheep is back!

Shadowy Phantom

mista sheep
User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                      YOU HAD A LOT OF CROOKS TRY TO STEAL YOUR HEART NEVER REALLY HAD LUCK, COULDN'T EVER FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOVE
                                                the golden sheep

the sheep is back!

Nyan...sheep?

PoppiHollaPuddelz
Nyan...sheep?
User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                the golden sheep

hello? what?

Shadowy Phantom

mista sheep
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Nyan...sheep?
User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                the golden sheep

hello? what?

Nyan sheep!
[points at the fluffy white thing farting a stream of teal, brown and beige]
;3

PoppiHollaPuddelz
Nyan sheep!
[points at the fluffy white thing farting a stream of teal, brown and beige]
User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                the golden sheep

that thing needs to go see the doctor or something.
                                                            [/blinks]
                                                            that can't be healthy.

User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                the golden sheep

i am so tired
                                                            =.=

User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                the golden sheep

bump for us.

Victory

Noob

Eh. I've been collecting affiliates.

Shadowy Phantom

Rainbow Frappe
Eh. I've been collecting affiliates.

[grabs a fishing net and tries to help]

Shadowy Phantom

I'm having trouble getting the names straight.
/flails.
Ooh, what about I colour-code you guys?
;D

LiEliot aka Ellie. Muahah.
Rainbow Frappe aka Frappy. Because rainbows really are grey.
Neotepid aka Neo. Meh.
Errant Wrath aka EW. Just because.
mista sheep aka nyan sheep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out