Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

User Image

Hi everyone, welcome to Scribbles and Scrawlings, a shop shared between myself and a group of dedicated writers, who are here to write for you. Please feel free to look around and fill out an order form, and don't forget to give us a <3 and check out our contests ! We take pride in our writing, and we try our best to make our work as satisfactory as possible. If you have any problems at all with the story, please tell the writer, so we can get it fixed up as soon as possible. We also have 2 bribe slots per writer, and the better the bribe, the faster and harder we work, to give you top quality stories. We will also randomly give out freebies, especially if your plot is fascinating.

Noob

User Image

---
August 18th-Open~YAY
August 17th-u/c

Noob

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Follow the ToS. We seriously don't need to tell you this.
Be a nice, civilised person. Don't b***h at people for no reason. And even if there is a reason, you still shouldn't be an a** hoe. It's not nice, and makes this thread very unattractive emotion_facepalm
No S.P.A.M. Bumps are nice, but spam is not. Do.Not.Spam.Please...
Don't advertise here. This isn't Tokyo, where there is an advertisement everywhere. [T.V told us] Sig ads are all goodies, however.
Please be literate. I cun nawt undrstn u wen u tawke lyk dis ho3 emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
Don't rush any of the writers. We all have lives. Writing is something we must do thoroughly, stories don't write them selves. Sometimes, a big brick with the words "writers block" hits us really hard, an our creativity shrivels up. It's horrifying.
Don't winge about our exceptional prices. We all need gold. We do give out freebs once in a while. So don't winge.
Stay and play. We don't bite, and we love to make new friends!
No Grammar Nazi's. Who cares if I spelt "I" wrong. We all ******** up. Deal with it.
Please tip <3 We work very hard !

Noob

User Image

υsєяиαмє: LiEliot
αвσυт мє: Hello, my name is Amy, and yes I'm a girl, even though my avatar is otherwise. I'm 14 years old and I live in Australia though I am Chinese, born in China with a distant European heritage. I love drawing and writing the most, and ice skating comes short after.
ι ∂σ: Any genre is good with me. I excel at fantasy and science fiction but am able to write other fiction stories. Not so good at history and factual stuff though. I will write long stories...and I will write poetry. I'm up for anything.
ι ∂σи˚t: Fan fiction...that's basically it.
ι cнαяɢє: 10 gold per word.
мαтυяє: Despite my age, I am fine with mature scenes, if you wish to include a mature scene, I will charge extra, (40 gold per word for every part of the mature scene) but yes, I will write it. And dont fear, it wont be hilariously stupid.
Samples can be viewed here
SLOTS
Open
BRIBE

υsєяиαмє: Rainbow Frappe
αвσυт мє: Hi gaia, my name is Elizabeth, but please call me Lizzie. I am 13 years of age, and I live in New Zealand. My dear mother is Vietnamese and my father is British, and was born in Darlington.(The former was born in Ho Chi Minh) I enjoy writing, like a lot, and I just have to put this out, I got a distinction in writing when I has 9. Not bragging or anything... I'm questing for like a lot of stuff, so you should like, check out the wishlist on the this very thread. I like ramen. surprised
ι ∂σ:Horror, Mystery, Fantasy, Drama...basically anything. I like drabbles, and I am best at writing longggg stories.
ι ∂σи˚t: Fanfic, unless I'm familiar with the fandom. Sometimes I don't write romances, and I will definately NOT write your essays. Hem Hem.An short stories, apart from drabbles.
ι cнαяɢє: 10 gold per word. But Bribe me ;D
мαтυяє: For obvious reasons, I WILL NOT do mature writing. I'm 13. But, I am comfortable with writing about your transgender OC >.> <.< Thats what she said.

SLOTS
Open
BRIBE

υsєяиαмє: Neotepid
αвσυт мє:I am currently a freshman in college, and it's going to be hectic as hell. As much as I'd like to believe I have all the time in the world, I won't always be able to sit down and do a story in one day. Patience is the name of the game. My friends call me crazy, but in honesty I just like to have fun. My favorite color is red, and one of my own OCs is now a voice in my head. Be forewarned, he's creepy!
ι ∂σ: Short stories and poems involving;
Horror!
Romance!
Action!(might be a fail, but i'll try)
Comedy!
Character backgrounds!
Mangoes! ...What? What the bloody hell you mean mangoes aren't an actual genre? ~revs up my chainsaw~ Care to run that one by me again?

By the way, I do poems based on username. If I can't do anything with your username or current avatar, then there is no poem. Don't try me if the end of your name is "Orange". Not a darn thing rhymes with orange.
ι ∂σи˚t: Fanfictions. I like anime as much as the next guy, but I'd flip my s**t if I spend 5 hours researching the anime(watching episodes back-to-back) when I have a paper do.
ι cнαяɢє: shoot, I don't know. How does pricing usually work here. Hmm...well I guess I could always do it like this;
*Casual and Zealous is the difference between me doing a poem with only 4-6 stanzas and a short story and my doing a poem of 10+stanzas and an incidental one-shot.

Poem(Casual): 3k
Poem(Zealous):6k
Short Story: 10k
One-shot: 15k

I might lower the price on something I did if I happen to find it of poor quality. Emphasis on IF
SAMPLES!!!
The Crows are Laughing(Poem C)
The Midnight Mistress(Poem Z)
Enter The Storm(short story)
Thriller(One-shot: Zealous Mode activated)
мαтυяє:Wa-wait! You w-want m-ME to do...t-to write...Oh my! I-I don't...~face goes red~ o//o ~faints and get a scratch. Medical bill comes up to 3k~

SLOTS
Open
BRIBE

υsєяиαмє: Errant Wrath
αвσυт мє:[Name: Errant age: 20 country: US ect]
ι ∂σ:[Genres: Urban Scifiction Fantasy Romance, Drama, Horror. Adventure/Fantasy, Short stories, Poetry and possibly more. I haven't dabbled in mystery but am willing to give it go. ]
ι ∂σи˚t: [what I do I pretty much covered in genre. I write original things and I write fanfiction mostly always in those above type genres. Just ask me and if I feel comfortable taking on a fanfic for something I'll tell you there could be a show I don't know that well your into I might have to turn down.]
ι cнαяɢє:[ 25gg per word]
мαтυяє: 35gg extra, However, I like my scenes to leave some room for the imagination so I will give some detail but only as much as I feel comfortable with and probably not as detailed some Authors might be. I am no Laural K. Hamilton.If your unhappy with amount of detail I may open to editing it just as long as the customer doesn't go over board. Thank you for considering me. ]

SLOTS
Open
BRIBE

υsєяиαмє: mista sheep
αвσυт мє: Sheep, nineteen, USA
ι ∂σ: romance, dark, humorous style of writing, male slash//yaoi, fandoms, one shots, and action.
ι ∂σи˚t: poems, lyrics, and chapter stories.
ι cнαяɢє: 10 gold per word.
мαтυяє: Anything for kids to erotic ones.

SLOTS
Open
BRIBE

υsєяиαмє: PoppiHollaPuddelz
αвσυт мє: Hi, Poppi here. For any of you who are actually interested, I'm 16, Chinese, totally lazy and have no life. Yep. Thing is, me having no life means your stories/requests will be finished pretty quickly, so that's a plus. So do purchase from this awesome shop, because we're all lovely people who desperately need the gold. Kthxbai.
ι ∂σ: Mostly any genre, but please note that I've had more experience with Fantasy and the like, than say, Horror or Sci-Fi. I will try my best with anything, though.
ι ∂σи˚t: No yaoi/yuri/smut, because I doubt I could do a good job with that. For more information, check the link to my samples below.
[The link.]

ι cнαяɢє:
Drabble [100 w] : 7k
Drabble [200 w] : 9k
Drabble [300 w] : 11k
Short story [500 w] : 15k
Oneshot [1000 w] : 20k
Roleplay package : 17k [this includes your starter & anything else writing-related apart from posts]

[~] : anything over 1000 w, +20g/word
[~] : for all requests, +300g/OC
[~] : rush order - double price

-!--Rush orders!- Drabbles within 48 hours of my accepting your request by PM
-!--Rush orders!- Others within 120 hours of my accepting your request by PM

мαтυяє: Nada. Nope. Sorry.
SLOTS
Open
BRIBE

Noob

User Image

Please fill in a form for your writing.

[align=center][color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]υsєяиαмє:[/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]ɢєияє:[Romance,Drama ect. Also include a type of writing. It should look like this: Sad;Poem[/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color]cнαяαcтєяs: [Be descriptive. Links are preferred]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]ωяιтєя:[please quote][/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]cαи ι cяєαтє cнαяαcтєяs: [yes or no][/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]ρℓσт: [be descriptive][/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]ωσя∂ ℓιмιт:[We will not charge for any extra words we add][/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]∂єα∂ℓιиє: [When do you want it one buy? If less then a week available, 10k extra][/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]BRIBE: [No or yes, your choice or if bribe slots are full, if yes include gold amount][/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]PAYMENT: [If not bribe ONLY][/size]
[color=red][size=18]↻[/size][/color][size=9]тιρ:[/size][/align]

Noob

User Image

Short on gold? Pay us with an item, but only if it's on the wishlist !
Items:
Rainbow Frappe: Rosamund's Revenge, Strawberry Sundae Sweets, Happy Capsule, Happy Melody, Ted and Dusky,Compass of Seidh

Noob

User Image

Person on every tenth page wins 5k. PM me the page number, for prize.

Noob

User Image
LINKS IN:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/o-s-c-r-i-b-b-l-e-s-s-c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g-s/t.81800809_15/#1][img]http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/liz96_04/writing-button.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT:

T ʜ ᴇ W ʜ ɪ s ᴘ ᴇ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ W ɪ ʟ ʟ ᴏ ᴡ
ᴀ [ ᴡ ʀ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ ] s ʜ ᴏ ᴘ
User Image
by PoppiHollaPuddelz

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PM me to go here ! x3

Noob

User Image
None yet. Write one? LOL writing is our job heart

Noob

Noob

!

/~Cuts Ribbon !

Wheezing Conversationalist

User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                      YOU HAD A LOT OF CROOKS TRY TO STEAL YOUR HEART NEVER REALLY HAD LUCK, COULDN'T EVER FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOVE
                                                the golden sheep

XXYOU HAD LOTS OF MOMENTS THAT DIDN'T LAST FOREVER
                                                ———————————————————————————————————————
                                                            SATURDAY, SATURDAY, GETTIN' DOWN ON SATURDAY.

Noob

SUNDAY FOAR ME !!!
SQUEEE

Wheezing Conversationalist

User Image
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                      YOU HAD A LOT OF CROOKS TRY TO STEAL YOUR HEART NEVER REALLY HAD LUCK, COULDN'T EVER FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOVE
                                                the golden sheep

XXYOU HAD LOTS OF MOMENTS THAT DIDN'T LAST FOREVER
                                                ———————————————————————————————————————
                                                            sunday's suck. it doesn't go with the song.
                                                            SUNDAY, SUNDAY, GETTIN' DOWN ON SUNDAY
                                                            edit: who gets down on sunday anyway?

Noob

I GO DOWN ON SUNDAY. I GO DOWN ON MY BEDD AND SLEEP FOAR EVER, BUT I GOT UP AT 7 TODAY JUST TO OPEN LE SHOP. why the ******** am I writing in caps? LOOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff