Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              ------------------..♪♬♪ ------------------

⊰ ♬◞ PLEASE READ THIS!
                                              PLEASE --- READ --- THIS! teee PLEASE --- READ --- THIS! teee IT'S --- VERY --- IMPORTANT!
                                                  First of all, this thread looks way better in centered site. Please go do it. Now. Switch back for other threads if you want, but for this thread, center the site. Believe it or not, I spent quite a while on the layout. It looks rather decent [not totally amazing, but decent] in centered site while looking downright awful in normal mode. Then again, that might just be because I'm on a big computer.

⊰ ♬◞ WHO AM I?
                                              WHO --- AM --- I? teee WHO --- AM --- I? teee WHO --- ARE --- YOU?
                                                  Hello~ I go by Coconutto on Gaia. I'm a high-schooler, which means two things: I will not write anything perverted, and I will prioritize studying over you guys. Don't worry, though, you guys are still special. Besides, I don't study that much. My stories will usually get to you in 1-2 days, a week if I'm extremely busy.

⊰ ♬◞ WHAT AM I EVEN DOING?
                                              WHAT --- IS --- THIS? teee WHAT --- IS --- THIS? teee A --- CONSPIRACY --- MAYBE!
                                                  I'm selling stories, except they're not just stories. They're custom made stories, made especially for you guys. Amazing, right? Don't worry. I know how random I'm being right now, but I'm not so bad once I actually get writing. By the way, more explanation about my stories down below~ No need to hurry, though, you'll get there eventually. Hey, I know I'm babbling, but I could be a lot worse.

⊰ ♬◞ WHY AM I DOING THIS?
                                              WHY --- AM --- I? teee WHY --- AM --- I? teee WHO --- EVEN --- CARES?
                                                  There are a lot of stuff I want. I don't have a quest thread yet, but that doesn't mean I'm not desperate for gold! >:3c Let's do a little math first. One of the easiest ways to get gold: Booty Grab. If you hunt tediously enough and you don't totally suck, you can get an average of 1k gold every 1.5 minutes. In an hour, you can theoretically get 40k! In reality, you get even more. But is that fun? Nope. In fact, it gets extremely boring. Is writing fun? I rest my case.

⊰ ♬◞ COCONUTTO ISN'T A WORD.
                                              SO --- NOT --- LEGIT! teee SO --- NOT --- LEGIT! teee BUT --- STILL --- COOL!
                                                  I know Coconutto isn't a word, and it isn't an attempt at Spanish. I take Spanish at school, and even though I'm not very good at it, I do know how to say coconut in said language. I just think it sounds cool, because really, it does. Try saying it. Fun, right?

⊰ ♬◞ WHAT'S WITH THE FLYING VIOLIN?
                                              WHAT'S --- IT --- FOR? teee WHAT'S --- IT --- FOR? teee IT --- IS --- SYMBOLIC!
                                                  The flying violin may seem out of place, but let me explain. The violin stands for music, which is supposedly the universal language. Stories and a universal language go very well together. Besides, violins are awesome. The wings, now, stand for freedom and flight. It stands for the way words fly across a page, and freely fly from the writer to many, many readers.

Introduction | Options | Pricing | Rules + Form | Slots | Miscellaneous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

⊰ ♬◞ Poetry
                                              HELLO --- BONJOUR --- HI! teee HELLO --- BONJOUR --- HI! teee HELLO --- BONJOUR --- HI!
                                                  I'm willing to do either free-form or rhyme. Poetry is way cheaper than short stories/drabbles, but I'll save that for the pricing section below.

⊰ ♬◞ DRABBLES
                                              LOOK --- INTO --- A teee MIRROR, --- THEN --- TELL teee ME --- WHAT --- YOU --- SEE.
                                                  Drabbles range from a single word to a thousand, but unless you tell me otherwise, I'll keep them to a 300-word minimum. After all, drabbles are only short short stories. Any less and it would only be a paragraph or two. The example I've given is short enough that I've provided the entire version. It isn't my best work, but it was for a contest and I wasn't sure what to write.

⊰ ♬◞ ROMANCE SHORT STORIES
                                              MUSHY, --- MUSHY --- LOVE. teee CORNY, --- CORNY --- ROMANCE. teee ISN'T --- IT --- AWESOME?
                                                  Romance is my forte. While I'm not, say, best in the field or anything, it's what I most like writing. The examples I've given are even shorter than the drabble I've provided above, but that's because these examples are excerpts. I've taken a random section from two stories and pasted it onto the Gaia Journals. The second example can also be considered a Gaia Fan-Fic, but I decided to put it here instead.

⊰ ♬◞ OTHER SHORT STORIES
                                              NO --- MORE --- MUSH! teee NO --- MORE --- CORN! teee STOP --- TORTURING --- ME!
                                                  If you don't like romance, then I can write you adventure, mystery, or even internal conflicts. The example I've provided contains an internal conflict: the girl decides that she wants to take therapy for her multiple personality disorder. I've provided the full text because you don't exactly get the gist of the story with a mere excerpt. Besides, it's pretty short. It's not one of my better jobs, but I don't have too many examples of non-romance. I'm still decent at non-romance, though, so don't fret.

⊰ ♬◞ FAN-FICTION
                                              MANGA, --- ANIME, --- NOVELS, teee AND --- EVEN --- GAMES teee FOR --- YOU --- TO ---CHANGE!
                                                  Fan-fiction works similarly to short stories. Correction: they're the same thing, except the characters are already out there for you to take. The example I've given is a fan-fiction of a game's plotline, and it may sound a bit melancholy, but that's just because it's the preface, and only a part of it at that. I haven't gotten around to finishing it, but there's a ton of both romance and adventure in the actual story. >w< Both fan-fiction and short stories range from 1k to 6k words.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

⊰ ♬◞ Poetry
                                              HELLO --- BONJOUR --- HI! teee HELLO --- BONJOUR --- HI! teee HELLO --- BONJOUR --- HI!
                                                  Free-Form: 10 gold a line
                                                  Rhyming: 50 gold a line
                                                  Stylistic: 30 gold a line[haikus, lymerics, etc]

⊰ ♬◞ DRABBLES
                                              LOOK --- INTO --- A teee MIRROR, --- THEN --- TELL teee ME --- WHAT --- YOU --- SEE.
                                                  Below 500 words: 1500 gold
                                                  Above 500 words: 5 gold per word

⊰ ♬◞ SHORT STORIES
                                              NO --- MORE --- MUSH! teee NO --- MORE --- CORN! teee STOP --- TORTURING --- ME!
                                                  Standard Price: 10 gold/word

⊰ ♬◞ FAN-FICTION
                                              MANGA, --- ANIME, --- NOVELS, teee AND --- EVEN --- GAMES teee FOR --- YOU --- TO ---CHANGE!
                                                  Basic Price: 10 gold/word
                                                  Please ask me if I know the fandom. If I do, and I probably do, there is no additional charge. If I don't, there is an additional fee of 1k for novels, 2k for anime/manga, and 3k for games to pay for the time spent on research. If there doesn't seem to be enough resources, I have the right to refuse.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
                                              ⊰ ♬◞ ON LGBT
                                              LESBIAN --- GAY --- BI teee TRANSGENDER! --- LESBIAN --- GAY teee BI --- TRASGENDER! --- NOTE!
                                                  I'm okay with everything in writing bisexuals, FxF, and transgenders. I am not okay with straight out MxM, however. I don't mind it, but I'm pretty bad at writing it.

⊰ ♬◞ ON RESPECT
                                              DO --- UNTO --- OTHERS teee FRUITY, --- JUICY --- GOODNESS. teee I --- LOVE --- FRUIT!
                                                  Just be nice and respectful. Don't be inappropriate. Use the order form, because that organizes things for me. Feel free to jazz the order form up with color! I love color.

⊰ ♬◞ ON PAYMENT
                                              NO --- THEFT, --- NO teee DING --- DONG --- DITCH! teee REMEMBER --- TO --- PAY!
                                                  Please pay after I finish the story, but before I send it to you. I have my reasons. :3c

⊰ ♬◞ POETRY ORDER FORM
                                              ABC --- LIMERICK --- HAIKU teee AND --- SO --- MANY teee MORE! --- EVEN --- CINQUAINS!
                                                  If you wish to leave the option(s) up to me, please put "I like Coconuts" as your answer.

[size=18][i]MAYBE I WANT A POEM![/i][/size]

[b]Type of poem:[/b]
                                                  [b]Topic + General idea maybe:[/b]
                                                  [b]Expected stanza/line count:[/b]
                                                  [b]Willing to tip moi? :3[/b] {Optional}

⊰ ♬◞ SHORT STORY ORDER FORM
                                              THIS --- IS --- LIKE teee EXTRA --- MOTIVATION! --- DO teee YOU --- UNDERSTAND?
                                                  If you wish to leave the option(s) up to me, please put "I like Coconuts" as your answer.

[i][size=20]I like BREADSTICKS[/color][/size]

[u]Le Basics[/u]
                                                  [b]Which Tense:[/b]
                                                  [b]Which Point of View?[/b]
                                                  [b]Cast:[/b]
                                                  [b]Willing to tip moi?[/b] {Optional}
                                                  [b]Minimum/Maximum Length:[/b] {Optional}

[u]Le Specifics[/u]
                                                  [b]Genre:[/b]
                                                  [b]Got a plot you want?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Si or no si, tragic ending?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Si or no si, bittersweet ending?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Si or no si, happily ever after?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Si or no si, would you like this in chapter form?:[/b] {Works similarly to short stories, except you get a bunch of them. PM for details.}

⊰ ♬◞ FAN-FICTION ORDER FORM
                                              DO --- YOU --- KNOW teee THE --- MUFFIN --- MAN? teee DO --- YOU?

[i][size=20]I like SPAGHETTI[/color][/size]

[u]Le Basics[/u]
                                                  [b]Which Tense:[/b]
                                                  [b]Which Point of View?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Which Fandom?:[/b] {Also include - which platform? Manga, anime, game, literature, movie, etc.}
                                                  [b]Cast:[/b]
                                                  [b]Willing to tip moi?[/b] {Optional}
                                                  [b]Minimum/Maximum Length:[/b] {Optional}

[u]Le Specifics[/u]
                                                  [b]Genre:[/b]
                                                  [b]Got a plot you want?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Si or no si, tragic ending?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Si or no si, bittersweet ending?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Si or no si, happily ever after?:[/b]
                                                  [b]Si or no si, would you like this in chapter form?:[/b] {Works similarly to short stories, except you get a bunch of them. PM for details.}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

⊰ ♬◞ CURRENT
                                              AU --- REVOIR, --- MON teee AMI! --- AU --- REVOIR, teee MON --- AMI!
                                                  Lucky~Nine~Lives
                                                  Probable finish date: August 4-5
                                                  alfalfadil
                                                  Probable finish date: August 3-5
                                                  Padfoot_Moony_Forever
                                                  Probable finish date: Not sure

⊰ ♬◞ PREVIOUS
                                              PLEASE --- TELL --- ME teee YOU'LL --- BUY --- SOME teee HAPPY, --- HAPPY --- STORIES!
                                                  Currently none ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coconutto

Hi Coconutto. Great samples, and lovely shop lay-out. Do you know enough to/would you be willing to write a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction?

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Coconutto

Hi~!

I'm sorry, but I'm going to ask for straight out MXM. sweatdrop I don't mind if it's the scenes are pretty bad(the MXM ones), if the other scenes are like your example then that is love. emotion_bigheart

Do you know of any of the following:
X-Men
Young Justice
Justice League
Static Shock
Fruits Basket
?

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Lucky~9~Lives
Coconutto

Hi Coconutto. Great samples, and lovely shop lay-out. Do you know enough to/would you be willing to write a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction?
Thanks so much! I remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh when I was in Korea as a kid... on TV... but that was a long, long time ago. I'm willing to brush up on it, if you want me to. I was quite a fanatic at that age, it's just that I've forgotten most of the plotline. If you're still interested, would you like me to catch up on the manga or anime?

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
Coconutto

Hi~!

I'm sorry, but I'm going to ask for straight out MXM. sweatdrop I don't mind if it's the scenes are pretty bad(the MXM ones), if the other scenes are like your example then that is love. emotion_bigheart

Do you know of any of the following:
X-Men
Young Justice
Justice League
Static Shock
Fruits Basket
?
Well it's not that, it's just that my characters come out really feminine. crying I suppose I could try, but my results aren't going to be great. If you still want me to, I do know Fruits Basket by heart.
Coconutto
Thanks so much! I remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh when I was in Korea as a kid... on TV... but that was a long, long time ago. I'm willing to brush up on it, if you want me to. I was quite a fanatic at that age, it's just that I've forgotten most of the plotline. If you're still interested, would you like me to catch up on the manga or anime?

You're welcome, thanks for getting back to me! The story idea I have in mind isn't really based on any particular plot point, but it might involve concepts/characters from a different season than you watched...please excuse my forwardness, but it's probably simpler if I just fill in the form and then you can let me know if it's doable:

I like SPAGHETTI

Le Basics
Which Tense: Past
Which Point of View?: 3rd person
Which Fandom?: Yu-Gi-Oh (anime)
Cast: Seto Kaiba; Marik Isthar
Willing to tip moi? Yep!
Minimum/Maximum Length: I like Coconuts

Le Specifics
Genre: Drama
Got a plot you want?: It's a duel between Seto and Marik - if Seto wins, Marik will give him a God card; if Marik wins, Seto has to "share his years of experience with him". Hardly believing his luck at the bargain, Seto starts out confident, but he gradually realizes something strange is going on: the field looks bigger, his duel-disk feels heavier, his clothes are...looser? Marik's deck contains shadow cards that drain time - the more damage Seto takes, the younger he gets! Marik even turns Seto's monsters into childish versions, knocking off more life-points and laughing as Seto curses him in a cracking voice. Seto can barely hold his pants up, let alone his duel-disk, getting younger and younger as Marik taunts him, until a decisive blow reduces him to a helpless baby trying in vain to close a tiny hand around his deck. Marik easily scoops up the cards, and Seto himself, mockingly thanking him for the years he has literally shared, before using the Millennium Rod to fashion Seto's pants into a diaper and teasing his little "tantrum" as he dresses him, remarking that Seto's prized white jacket makes an excellent changing mat.

Si or no si, tragic ending?: Si
Si or no si, bittersweet ending?: No si
Si or no si, happily ever after?: No si
Si or no si, would you like this in chapter form?: No si

~~~

Hopefully that's okay; feel free to PM any questions!
I like BREADSTICKS

Le Basics
Which Tense: Present
Which Point of View? 3rd Person
Cast: Echo and Chris
Willing to tip moi? Yep < 3
Minimum/Maximum Length: Min: 1500 words / Max: I like coconuts : D

Le Specifics
Genre: Romance
Got a plot you want?: I'm basically looking for a romance story where Chris finally gets Echo to admit her feelings for him etc etc XD
Si or no si, tragic ending?: no si
Si or no si, bittersweet ending?: no si
Si or no si, happily ever after?: si (I'm a sucker for the happy endings : D )
Si or no si, would you like this in chapter form?: I like coconuts : D

Questionable Citizen

12,325 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I like SPAGHETTI

Le Basics
Which Tense: Present
Which Point of View?: 3rd person
Which Fandom?: Fruits Basket
Cast: Shigure and Kyo or Shigure and Haru
Willing to tip moi? Yep! : 3
Minimum/Maximum Length: 1k words/3k words

Le Specifics
Genre: Romance and I like Coconuts except for death/horror
Got a plot you want?: I like Coconuts
Si or no si, tragic ending?: No si
Si or no si, bittersweet ending?: No si
Si or no si, happily ever after?: Si~!
Si or no si, would you like this in chapter form?: No si

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Lucky~9~Lives
The first season, or am I wrong? I can do this :3 Might take me a few extra days though, so that I can do a little extra "research".

alfalfadil
Yay! Sounds fun :3 I'll get working on it once I finish or get close to finishing Lucky's.

Padfoot_Moony_Forever
I'll try my best, but sounds like an interesting challenge. :3
Coconutto

Thank you very much for accepting! I thought it was season two, but I think they showed them differently in different parts of the world and maybe they split season one into two seasons where I watched it (UK). Anyway, a few extra days is quite fine, research away. :3 Should I set-up the trade now or are you okay waiting 'til you've finished?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff