+ The Joker 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
+ Harry Potter 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
+ Poll Whore 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
+ Person 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Minus All of the Above 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

I can draw my blades and attack to make you shiver;
I can tear your heart from you, as you stand and quiver.
I can hear your heart beat as I hold it in my palm;
I can battle dragons, and make the angry calm.

• Ϣʀɪɫɪηɠ Ȼȏɱɱɪʂɪȏӣȿ
                              ----
                                  » Welcome to Phonetically Write's Writing Commissions shop. I am
                                  the shop owner and, quite simply, it's brilliant to meet you. My name is not, in
                                  fact, 'Write', but you may call me that if you wish; my real name is 'Ingrid', but
                                  it is not my favourite name.

If you want to skip the introductions, and are interested only in commissioning
                                  me, then you can scroll down. It has the relevant information and whatnot; this is
                                  just the arbitrary introduction.

Otherwise, I ask simply that you read on.

I am also offering real life commissions. Please see here if you're at all interested.

~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ~

| Welcome | Rules | Samples | Slots | Prices | Order Form |

I can slice into your flesh and listen to your cries;
                              I can force out from your mouth all your petty lies.
                              I can teach you your manners, too;
                              Or I can tear them out of you.

!!!NOTE!!!

Right now I'm editing the shop's layout, so I don't currently have an 'orders form'. If you're after editing, I need the length of your piece (in words), an overview of what you want, the deadline, and your offer.
    If you're after a story, I need a plot, the characters, the pairings, the offer, the expected length, and the deadline.
                              Ɍʯɭεȿ*
                              Ϣʀɪɫɪηɠ Ȼȏɱɱɪʂɪȏӣȿ
                                ----
                                  » The rules of this place are quite simple. For those of you that don't understand
                                  rules, please take a few moments to understand: a 'rule' is something that depicts
                                  the appropriate code of conduct, either by disallowing something or making sure
                                  something is up-kept. That is, don't disobey anything you see here, and you should
                                  be alright.

~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ~

• Please be Polite.
                                      I don't want to constantly have to correct your manners, and I'm quite certain it
                                      would become annoying if I did. For the benefit of the both of us, please try to
                                      keep your tongue (or fingers) in check; this means minimal swearing, polite
                                      dealings, semi-literate posts and extending the same respect to me as I would you.
                                      If you can't manage this rule, please don't enter my thread; it's that simple.

• Some Standard of English is Expected.
                                      I love English. It's a brilliant language because there are so many ways to play
                                      around with it; there're even places where punctuation is optional! Amazing. That's
                                      not my point -- I love English and, if you're looking for a piece of writing, so
                                      should you. You don't have to love it to the same extent I do, but please try to
                                      have at least some respect for the language itself. I don't expect perfect
                                      grammar, but I do need to be able to read it. Semi-literacy is expected. Please.

• Your Role
                                      If you ask for a piece of writing from me, I'm going to make sure that you're happy
                                      with it. This basically means, of course, that if I ask you to read over something
                                      I've written for you, then I expect you to read over it and tell me if you have a
                                      problem with it. If I write something after sending you frequent updates on it and
                                      you end up telling me it's awful, I will report you -- even if this won't result
                                      in the money we agreed on, at least I'll receive some monetary compensation Gaia-
                                      wise. Basically, uphold your end of the bargain and help me to help you. Don't
                                      make non-committal grunts unless you really don't mind.

• Do Not Spam.
                                      Bumps are welcome so long as this thread is off the first page of the forum; spam-
                                      bumps are acceptable in this circumstance, as well. However, if you're going to
                                      come into my thread simply to advertise your own thread, then please navigate to
                                      the 'affiliates' section and follow the guidelines there so I may advertise it in that
                                      one area. Spamming is minor, but I'd appreciate if you didn't do it, nonetheless.

• Do not Quote the First Page
                                      I realise that you may want to ask something about one of my Introductory posts.
                                      In that case, please quote the specific area you're asking about and do not
                                      quote entire posts from the first page. I'm not a fan of page-stretching unless it's
                                      necessary. On that note, keeping quote-trees to a minimum is a good idea, too. But
                                      that's not a rule, it's a request.

~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ~

*I reserve the right to add or remove rules at my own discretion.

~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ~

I can simply kill you, so please let me make this clear;
      Death and pain aren't the only things I can hold so dear.
      I can love the world you live in, so gently cold and cruel;
      I can love the gold that you people cover in your drool.

_______SAMPLES_____________

「OºNOT IN REALITY ºO」

• These are my ϢȑɪϮɪɳɠ șȁɱҏɭ ɇʂ.
                              My writing samples can be seen here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
                              If you want an example of my fanfiction, you can go here.

• These are my ȌϮɦϵȓ șȁɱҏɭ ɇʂ.
                                You can see my other samples in quite a few places. For one, my
                                poetry is in the top right and bottom right of every post in this thread.
                                For another, my grammatical skills are in everything I write. If you would
                                like an example of something specific, please quote me and ask.

「OºNOT IN REALITY ºO」

_____________SAMPLES_______

So tell me, love, is that quite what you meant?
                                                                              Perhaps, in my mind, your true meaning was bent.
                                                                              What am I, dear, can you tell yet?
                                                                              You can not, I can bet.

~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ~

!!!Note!!!!:
      I am currently messing around with the formatting of this thread. Because of this, I don't have a 'forms' post just yet. Please just make a post in this thread with:
      your request,
      the main characters,
      the plot,
      relationships,
      genre of the story,
      and payment offer (per 1000 words is appreciated).
      I'll definitely get back to you!
        Am I writing for you?

Or am I not...?
      S l o t s

OPEN SLOTS

• Username - Date ordered - Status/estimated time

BRIBE SLOTS

• Username - Date Ordered - Status/estimated time

REAL-LIFE SLOTS

COMPLETED REQUESTS

• Anya Ozera - Ordered: December 6th - Completed: December 6th - Link
        • Miruki Kimberly Urukai - 9/12/2011 - 10/12/2011- Link
        • K i w i i - 11/12/11 - 13/12/11 - Link
        • Miruki Kimberly Urukai - 19/12/2011 - 20/12/2011 - Link
        • Anya Ozera - 20/12/2011 - 16/1/2012 - Link In my defense, I was without internet for three weeks, there.
        • Caleyndar - 24/1/2012 - 26/1/2012 - Link
        • Kotori00 - 24/1/2012 - 12/2/2012 - Link
        • Hilo-Lilo - 15/04/12 - 28/4/12 - Link
        • Username - Date Ordered - Date completed - Link

If I am, thank you.

If not, I don't mind.xxx

R e v i e w s

Anya Ozera

"I loved the writing, very fast responses and very accurate portrayal of history...you won't regret ordering from the shop I promise."

k i w i i

"The story was simply delightful to read; it captured both the canon and my original character extremely well, and the plot (albeit simple, like I had asked for) was endearing and captivating. Thank you so much for the story! I will definitely order again in the near future."
      L i n k s xxxxxxx i n xxxxxx a n d xxxxx o u t

IN

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/not-in-reality-a-writing-editing-shop/t.76367175_1/][img]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff513/Alwaysmiling1/34452352222.jpg[/img][/url]

OUT

User Image

User Image

Please quote me and/or PM me if you wish to be mentioned here. I am more than happy to mention anyone and everyone.
      R e s e r v e d
      R e s e r v e d

6,950 Points
      • Team Edward 100
      • Forum Junior 100
      • Entrepreneur 150
      Ixxxw o u l dxxxl i k exxxaxxxs t o r y,xxxp l e a s e.

My username is: Anya Ozera
      My characters are: Martha and Giles Corey (From 1692's Salem Witch Trials)
      It must be a minimum of: 2pgs
      It must have a maximum of: 10pgs
      My payment will be: an alchemy item, and Madam Gypsy
      I understand that Phonetically Write may or may not accept my request:
      Anya Ozera

Okay, that sounds like fun. So, may I ask exactly what plot you'd like? And theme? I somehow managed to forget that in making that form, for some reason....;;
      May I ask what type of alchemy item?

6,950 Points
      • Team Edward 100
      • Forum Junior 100
      • Entrepreneur 150
      Phonetically Write

no idea I'll give you that freedom, and if I like the way you do things than maybe you can work for me long term
      you can go from her hearing to trial to her execution
      OR
      you can go from his not helping her trial and him refusing to plead and than him getting pressed
      or both
      i want the legal details of that and if you need info id be glad to give it to you
      Anya Ozera
      Phonetically Write

no idea I'll give you that freedom, and if I like the way you do things than maybe you can work for me long term
      you can go from her hearing to trial to her execution
      OR
      you can go from his not helping her trial and him refusing to plead and than him getting pressed
      or both
      i want the legal details of that and if you need info id be glad to give it to you

Hm... Would you like to have a specific type of character for Martha or Giles, or do you think I can just make those up?
      The legal details? I'm good with legal details so far as the mid 1900s and onwards, but... I suppose I could work it out. -shrug-
      Do I have a due date?

6,950 Points
      • Team Edward 100
      • Forum Junior 100
      • Entrepreneur 150
      Phonetically Write

No actually, so long as I get it before new years, all I ask is that you do a bit of research and make it all historically accurate as much as possible people and all
      Anya Ozera
      Phonetically Write

No actually, so long as I get it before new years, all I ask is that you do a bit of research and make it all historically accurate as much as possible people and all

Okay, that sounds fun. I'll read up on it a bit, then start writing. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces