Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writing:

biggrin Fan Fiction
biggrin Fiction
biggrin Fairy Tale
biggrin Short Baby Stories

Payment:

10k for each story smile

Please tell me what type of story you would like. And, you can trade stories with items instead of gold too. Just try smile

Wicked Demigod

dreaming bubble gum
Writing:

biggrin Fan Fiction
biggrin Fiction
biggrin Fairy Tale

Payment:

10k for each story smile

Please tell me what type of story you would like. And, you can trade stories with items instead of gold too. Just try smile

What fandoms do you write for? heart
Rheijima
dreaming bubble gum
Writing:

biggrin Fan Fiction
biggrin Fiction
biggrin Fairy Tale

Payment:

10k for each story smile

What fandoms do you write for? heart

Harry Potter, Divergent, Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, Narnia, Twilight.. Which fandom do you like?

Wicked Demigod

dreaming bubble gum

Harry Potter, Divergent, Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, Narnia, Twilight.. Which fandom do you like?

There's a few of those fandoms which I like as well but I've been wanting to read The vampire diaries/ The Originals and The Hobbit fanfiction ^^
Rheijima
dreaming bubble gum

There's a few of those fandoms which I like as well but I've been wanting to read The vampire diaries/ The Originals and The Hobbit fanfiction ^^

I'm only half way through The Hobbit, so I wouldn't be able to do that. Any other randoms you like? Or perhaps the once I have listed? heart

Wicked Demigod

dreaming bubble gum

I'm only half way through The Hobbit, so I wouldn't be able to do that. Any other randoms you like? Or perhaps the once I have listed? heart

Hmmmm, do you do anime/manga?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces