Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there. I am currently in the process of making a roleplay. The theme is sort of a rich town known as Crestwood where there are seven main families who live there. This job would consist of writing the description for the roleplay, and smaller descriptions of each of the seven families. For more information on the roleplay, you would need to pm me. That is the easiest way of reaching me. The tip would be around 5k if it could be completed today.

Interstellar Warlord

is this this okay, i spent about two hours on it!
Crestwood

Crestwood is possibly the richest town there is, with the tall buildings, the endless mansions and a few shopping malls, what more could you want? The town consists of 7 main families, (The 7 familys names), and how they live their lives in crest wood.

Family one: the (Families last name)
This family is possible the richest family in crestwood it consists of a mother and a father, 3 kids and counting, and a big fat furless cat. They live in the biggest mansion in Crestwood; it is 20 stories tall and probably wider than a shopping centre.

Family two: the (Families last name)
This family is probably the poorest family in all of Crestwood, it might be the biggest family consisting of 7 female children and 8 male children 2 female teens 1 male teen and two parents, not to mention their furry dog rusty. They live in a single story unit with a bedroom, 1 bathroom, 7 couches and 1 tiny kitchen.

Family three: the (Families last name)
This family is the average Joes in Crestwood; they live in a 3 story house with a cat and a dog. This family includes 1 little girl, a mother and a father and a girl teenager. There hause is just like yours so I don’t really need to discribe it. (I mean its like every persons house)

Family four: the (Families last name)
This family is the owners of all the main businesses such as the shopping mall and all of the stores it contains. This family consists of a brother and sister both teens and a single father. They live at the top of the shopping mall in the furniture store.

Family five: the (Families last name)
This family are the real estate agents, althoe it only consists of a male and a female madly in love, they also build all the mansions.

Family six: the (Families last name)
This family is known as the buyers, they buy whatever they can, they own over 20 mansions and 70 normal houses. The family consist of a mother and father, three triplets (two boys one girl) and a toddler girl, not to mention there horse named june.

Family seven: the (Families last name)
This family are the animal lovers, the family consists of:
A mother, a father and two teens (a boy and girl) they own 7 buggies, 2 parrots, 3 puppies, 6 cats, 3 horses, 9 ponies and a big fat bunny. The family owns the vets, pet’s store, equestrian centre and the breeding station.

Is that okay?

Shadowy Phantom

x7dreamer
bump

Would you consider my shop? The link with all the details is in my siggy~

If you do choose me, please fill in a form and post it in my thread~ Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff