KER-SPLASH 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
WHAM 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
POW 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
LICKETY-WOP 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 >

Hey thar.

Now that that's done.

I will edit your prose! For a small fee! And if I'm bored? FOR FREE.

My credentials? Former IB and AP student with scores to say I can bullshit a decent five page essay in two hours on anything. Current university student majoring in literature and biochemistry, with pre-med and a minor in French. Also known as, one busy ********. But also one bored ********.
Also, I know how and when to use a comma, semi-colon, colon, etc. and will. And I can do any annotation: MLA, APA, Chicago, whatever.

In any case... do you need an essay proofread? Or maybe a beta for your fanfiction? Or someone to be completely honest about your short story? I'll comment on poetry but I can barely write it let alone really help you.

And my fees?
xxxxxFor obvious schoolwork?
xxxxxxxxWhatever you want to. Even if it's nothing. But if I can't tell it's for school? Keep going on the list.
xxxxxEach chapter of fan fiction?
xxxxxxxx500g, unless it's ******** massive. Then I'll let you know.
xxxxxYour personal writings? I.E. That short story or novel?
xxxxxxxxDepends. Just ask!
A Quick Glossary!
xxxxxRelating to pricing that is.

chapter:a main division in a book or story, up to ten pages typed
essay:written work primarily from the author's point of view
novel:yeah not right now
poetry:written work in verses
prose:any written work other than poetry
short story:a work of fiction between 1,000 words and 20,000(that's about two pages to foutry pages typed, twelve point font, TNR)
Q&A!

Norbury, what type of books do you like?
xxxxxI like and read all sorts of books but when I pick up a book just for the fun of it, it tends to be science-fiction. As a literature major, I have learned to love the literary canon and there's always that.

What's your favorite book?
xxxxxWizard of the Crow by Ngũgĩ wa Thiong'o, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, Going Solo by Roald Dahl, and The Minotaur Takes a Cigarette Break by Steven Sherrill are my top four. Don't ask me to choose just one!!

And what are your favorite authors?
xxxxxKurt Vonnegut is my absolute favorite author, closely followed by Ernest Hemingway and Shirley Jackson.

What type of movies and TV do you watch?
xxxxxMy favorite movie is A Simple Man, but really I love anything by Wes Anderson, the Cohen Brothers, or Quentin Tarintino. TV wise, I tend towards British entertainment: A Bit of Fry and Laurie, Doctor Who, The Catherine Tate Show, Jeeves and Wooster, Black Adder, and so on but I'm also a big supporter of Firefly and Battlestar Galactica.

Why do you want to start this venture?
xxxxxProofreading is very fun and relaxing for me. Writing has always been very easy for me, the more technical, the better. I also know how helpful it is to get some good ol' peer review. Seriously. Paying attention to what your peers have to say will help you so much. But honestly, I get bored easy and need something with less commitment and more interest than a roleplay.
Who the hell are you again?

xxxxxWell, you can call me Norbury. I'm seventeen-years-old, going to university in the former Confederacy. I'm a Biochemistry and English Literature double major, pursuing a minor in French and desperately trying to meet the pre-med requirements. I'm also fairly involved in various band programs around the school. And I work about fifteen hours a week. All of these add up to me not having a whole lot of time.

Just what do you do with that precious free time?

xxxxxApparently come on Gaia. I'm mostly on reddit but those ******** can be quite pretentious. I try not to spend too much time on the internet but when I'm not doing school stuff or mouth-breathing over my laptop I'm trying to live. You know, eat, sleep, etc. I'm actually an outdoorsy person, I just repress that during the school year so I can make it.
Are you online?

At the moment I am writing this? Yes. In about three minutes? No.

I check back in at least daily for the foreseeable future. So for the next two weeks.
Customers!

Happy Customers

xxxxxNo one yet

Angry Customers

xxxxxNo one yet

Customers with a Gift Certificate

xxxxxNo one yet

Reviews?
xxxxxxxxWrite a review, positive or negative, for me to post and you will be refunded up to 250g or get a completely free edit for next time!

xxxxxNone yet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces