Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Good day/night my fellow writers! I have come here to offer to become beta to anyone that needs it. Whether you're a seasoned writer and just need a quick proof read, or you're a new writer still trying to figure out your strengths and weakness, or need critiques on your style, plots and characters, I'm here to help! I will always give you constructive criticism! I will not flame you, but neither will I praise you if I feel it is undeserved. I will give advice if you're stuck, and help support you as you write your story.

I would like to offer samples to potential clients, and show them what I can do. While I currently have none, I will be selecting before and after quotes of partial, if not entire entries from things I've gone over. However, if you do not wish for me to post you're material on my thread, you simply need to ask, and I will keep it confidential.

In order to make sure that everyone receives the same price, I will request that all material sent to me by e-mail to be Calibri font, size 12. Anything posted directly on the thread MUST be the default text size, as I will be counting per line.

Poems and Micro Stories: 300g
Short Stories: 500g per page/75g per line
Novellas and Chapter Stories: 50g per page/30g per line

This shop is now open: I hope to have fun working with you, and I hope that I meet everyone's expectations!

Your Friend,
Tsukuri heart

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
This will be used for extra space, should I ever need it.

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well, it says the shop is open, so... I need a beta for my fanfiction. Shall I PM you the details + a link to it, or... what should I do?

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sami-Fire
Well, it says the shop is open, so... I need a beta for my fanfiction. Shall I PM you the details + a link to it, or... what should I do?

Pming me with a link would be a good start so that I may look at your story. We can figure out the rest from there.

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tsukuribanashi Kemono
Sami-Fire

Pming me with a link would be a good start so that I may look at your story. We can figure out the rest from there.

Done! I forgot to put down my areas of concern, though, so I hope it's okay if I just put them here: I need to make sure the story isn't too melodramatic and doesn't have mood whiplash. Also, the ending... I need help thinking of how to make it not totally awful. X_X

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sami-Fire
Done! I forgot to put down my areas of concern, though, so I hope it's okay if I just put them here: I need to make sure the story isn't too melodramatic and doesn't have mood whiplash. Also, the ending... I need help thinking of how to make it not totally awful. X_X

I don't think the story was too melodramatic. A story where you have to friends going through something that difficult, there needs to be a lot of emotion in it. I did find it kind of odd that Hiro was able to calm down so quickly though. Maybe if you had it be a few days until Hiro texted him, then that would be a bit more likely. That gives Hiro enough time to calm down, and for Daichi to sort out his feelings. Other than that, I thought the ending was great. You had a kind of a stiff start, but you seemed to get more into it the further along in the story, so I would say that the ending is great. Thanks for letting me read such a nice story!

Your Editor,
Tsukuri heart

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tsukuribanashi Kemono
Sami-Fire

I don't think the story was too melodramatic. A story where you have to friends going through something that difficult, there needs to be a lot of emotion in it. I did find it kind of odd that Hiro was able to calm down so quickly though. Maybe if you had it be a few days until Hiro texted him, then that would be a bit more likely. That gives Hiro enough time to calm down, and for Daichi to sort out his feelings. Other than that, I thought the ending was great. You had a kind of a stiff start, but you seemed to get more into it the further along in the story, so I would say that the ending is great. Thanks for letting me read such a nice story!

Your Editor,
Tsukuri heart

Thank you very much for your help! Um... I'm sorry, I don't think I paid you. X_X How much is this one?

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sami-Fire
Thank you very much for your help! Um... I'm sorry, I don't think I paid you. X_X How much is this one?

For Micro stories, they are 300g per page. When you sent the story to me, it was 5 pages. Since I had to copy and paste it in order to read it, as I said in the pm I sent you, I lost the formatting. So while I put it in Calibri font size 12, I lost where all the paragraphs are, so it ended up as only 4 pages, so 1200g will be fine.

Your Editor,
Tsukuri

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tsukuribanashi Kemono
Sami-Fire

For Micro stories, they are 300g per page. When you sent the story to me, it was 5 pages. Since I had to copy and paste it in order to read it, as I said in the pm I sent you, I lost the formatting. So while I put it in Calibri font size 12, I lost where all the paragraphs are, so it ended up as only 4 pages, so 1200g will be fine.

Your Editor,
Tsukuri

I tried to send a trade, but it says you need a trading pass (or, rather, it says, "[number] must have a trading pass in order to trade."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff