Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X----Agenda----X

Introduction
Rules
Employee's
Employee's Samples
Price Listings
Forum
Working On
Waiting List
Completed

X----Introduction----X

12345Welcome, to My Blue Heaven, a romance writing shop. My Blue Heaven is a writing shop that surrounds the idea of the classic party game "Seven Minutes in Heaven". I decided to make this shop when I realized how much I loved the "Seven Minuets in Heaven" quiz's on quizilla. But at the same time I thought it wasn't as nice as having one personally written out for you. So I've created this shop to add in that personal touch to those romance stories. Here you can fill out the forum that (if you check the agenda) is coming up soon and get your own personal slice of Heaven.
123456789I hope you enjoy what we have to offer, and stick around for a chat!
~ Muse <3

Introduction, Rules, Employee's, Employee's Samples, Price Listings, Forum, Working On, Waiting List, Completed

X----Rules----X

12345Follow these Rules and everything will be a-okay!

ⓐ Follow Gaia's TOS
ⓑ Please Be respectful of the shop, do not advertise other shops on your stay here.
ⓒ Please do not plagiarize or take credit for our work
ⓓ Be considerate towards the writers, and keep in mind they do have lives outside of Gaia, and will not be able to spend every second of the day on your story.
ⓔWriters have the right to deny your requests if they do not feel they can meet them, or recommend you to another writer in the shop.
ⓕ Please feel free to stick around in chat.
ⓖ If you have any ideas that you want that go against Gaia's TOS (such as R rated writing) please PM the writer and discuss it through PM's.
ⓗ Be nice!
ⓘ Do not harass writers through Private Messaging, we will not consider you over other people if you do so. People will be considered based on the order in which they came. Private Messaging will not get you ahead.
ⓙ Stick around, and don't forget to have fun! c:

Introduction, Rules, Employee's, Employee's Samples, Price Listings, Forum, Working On, Waiting List, Completed

X----Employee's----X

12345This is going to be a list of Employee's and a forum to apply to work here! c:

♫ MuseSick - Active

Username:MuseSick
Genres: Romance, Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Mystery- All Genres requested.
Why you'd like to partake in My Blue Heaven: I made it silly!
How Active Are You: I'm usually on all day, but of course it's summer, and things happen unexpectedly!
How Much Do You Prefer to Write: I don't have a preference when it comes to writing, so I can write as much as requested!
How often are you away:I'm not away very often but when I am I will let all the people writing for the shop and the people I'm writing for know c:

✯Rawraphobic Dinosaur - Active

Username:Rawraphobic Dinosaur
Genres: Romance, Horror, Tragedy, Modern
What you can offer: I can offer high quality writing that is free of spelling errors and is all sexy-like. Plus, you know how magicaltastic I am bro!
Why you'd like to partake in My Blue Heaven: Well, I also used to love the quizilla seven minutes in heaven, plus I feel like my talents will be greatly utilized here.
How Active Are You: All day, almost everyday
How Much Do You Prefer to Write: It really depends on how into your OC I can get but other then that, I have no preference
How often are you away:Not very often. There may be like the odd weekend when I'm away but I'll let you and the customers know if that's going to happen.

Employee Application!

[color=yellow][b]Username:[/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][/color]
[color=yellow][b]Genres:[/b][/color] [color=dodgerblue](What genre's do you enjoy, and what could you incorporate in your story)[/color]
[color=yellow][b]What you can offer:[/b] [/color][color=dodgerblue](What's special about you? c: )[/color]
[color=yellow][b]Why you'd like to partake in My Blue Heaven:[/b][/color] [color=dodgerblue](Why you want to write for this Shop versus another)[/color]
[color=yellow][b]How Active Are You: [/b][/color] [color=dodgerblue](How often are you on?)[/color]
[b][color=yellow]How Much Do You Prefer to Write: [/b][/color] [color=dodgerblue](How much do you usually write, and what do you want to write? Eg; I can write a boat load, but I prefer to only write a little)[/color]
[color=yellow][b] How often are you away:[/b][/color][color=dodgerblue][/color]
[color=yellow][b]Sample:[/color][/b]

X----Samples----X

12345This is going to be a list of Employee's samples! Keep in mind that they may be for a One-On-One or a group Role-Play, this is just to get a general feel for their writing.

♫ MuseSick
7 Minutes Sample

✯Rawraphobic Dinosaur
Sample Thread

X----Prices----X

MuseSick's Prices

7 Minutes (Short): 1K
30 Minutes (Short/Medium): 2K
1 Hour (Medium): 2.5K
90 Minutes (Medium): 3K
2 Hours (Medium): 3.5K
150 Minutes (Long): 4K
3 Hours (Long): 5K
Romance Story: 2-10K (Depending on what you ask for)

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

7 Minutes (Short): 2K
30 Minutes (Short/Medium): 4K
1 Hour (Medium): 5K
90 Minutes (Medium): 6K
2 Hours (Medium): 7K
150 Minutes (Long): 8K
3 Hours (Long): 10K
Romance Story: 4-20K (Depending on What you Ask For)

Introduction, Rules, Employee's, Employee's Samples, Price Listings Forum, Working On, Waiting List, Completed

X----Forum----X

12345Alrighty Ladies and Gents! If you want to get something written out! All you have to do is fill out the following forum!

MuseSick

[quote="MuseSick"]
[color=yellow]Username: [/color][color=blue][/color]
[color=yellow]Length:[/color] [color=blue](Time Span, or Exact Length eg; 30 Minuets in Heaven, or Short Romance Story. If Romance Story please add a bit of detail)[/color]
[color=yellow]Genre's:[/color] [color=blue](What would you like in addition to the romance)[/color]
[color=yellow]Pairing:[/color] [color=blue](Male x Male, Male x Female, Female x Female NOTICE: Some writers may only do one- please check)[/color]
[color=yellow]Character Names: [/color][color=blue](If you have specific names in mind)[/color]
[color=yellow]Rating:[/color] [color=blue](If over rated R, please PM the writer)[/color]
[color=yellow]Other:[/color] [color=blue](Anything Else You'd Like To Add)[/color]
[/quote]

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

[quote="Rawraphobic Dinosaur"]
[color=yellow]Username: [/color][color=blue][/color]
[color=yellow]Length:[/color] [color=blue](Time Span, or Exact Length eg; 30 Minuets in Heaven, or Short Romance Story. If Romance Story please add a bit of detail)[/color]
[color=yellow]Genre's:[/color] [color=blue](What would you like in addition to the romance)[/color]
[color=yellow]Pairing:[/color] [color=blue](Male x Male, Male x Female, Female x Female NOTICE: Some writers may only do one- please check)[/color]
[color=yellow]Character Names: [/color][color=blue](If you have specific names in mind)[/color]
[color=yellow]Rating:[/color] [color=blue](If over rated R, please PM the writer)[/color]
[color=yellow]Other:[/color] [color=blue](Anything Else You'd Like To Add)[/color]
[/quote]

X----Working-----On----X

12345 The currently person every employee is waiting on!

MuseSick - [None Yet]
Rawraphobic Dinosaur - [None Yet]

Introduction, Rules, Employee's, Employee's Samples, Price, Listings, Forum, Working On, Waiting List, Completed

X----Waiting-----List----X

12345 The people who are soon to be catered too!

MuseSick's Waiting List

Rawraphobic Dinosaur's Waiting List

Introduction, Rules, Employee's, Employee's Samples, Price, Listings, Forum, Working On, Waiting List, Completed

X----Completed-----List----X

12345 These are finished requests, and you can pick them up here, and you can see other peoples stories! c:

MuseSick's Completed list

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

X----Open----X

Introduction, Rules, Employee's, Employee's Samples, Price, Listings, Forum, Working On, Waiting List Completed.

X----Bump----X

X----Bump----X

X----Bump----X

X----Bump----X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items