Welcome to Gaia! ::

supertelle
User Image

Username: supertelle
Samples: [x]
Plot: The second suggestion!
Price: Put a price on it after it's finished?
Estimated Time Until Completion: Maybe a day or two!

Sure~
Hi! Lol do u still remember me? Goodness it was like a few years ago when I drew these 2 characters. It's really cool how you've developed the story further with the same characters! 3nodding
Joliesa
Hi! Lol do u still remember me? Goodness it was like a few years ago when I drew these 2 characters. It's really cool how you've developed the story further with the same characters! 3nodding

Hi there~ Of course! I still love the piece you did for me! heart
And thank you very much!
Kotori00
Joliesa

And thank you very much!

D'awww... yours was def one of the more inspired moments. Just curious, are you posting these stories that ppl wrote for you somewhere? xd *I kind of want to read...*
Joliesa
Kotori00
Joliesa

And thank you very much!

D'awww... yours was def one of the more inspired moments. Just curious, are you posting these stories that ppl wrote for you somewhere? xd *I kind of want to read...*

No, I don't D:
I don't think the writers would like that so I just save them in word documents and keep them to myself XD
If you want to read some, a few were posted on DA (by the writers themselves, of course!) 3nodding
Kotori00
Joliesa
Kotori00
Joliesa

And thank you very much!

No, I don't D:
I don't think the writers would like that so I just save them in word documents and keep them to myself XD
If you want to read some, a few were posted on DA (by the writers themselves, of course!) 3nodding

Omg thanks! I'll go read those when I have the time~ heart

IRL Hellraiser

29,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kotori00

Are you still accepting stories? O:
Chai Vee
Kotori00

Are you still accepting stories? O:

Yes, of course! heart