Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Exhibitionist

User Image

Username: Lyrisse
Samples: For now, just dis
Plot: 7. Being the possessive man that he is, Zennosuke refuses to let Kotori out of the house and prevents other people, men to be specific, from seeing her. Due to this, Kotori starts to feel a little lonely as other than Zennosuke, who is hardly around due to important matters at the castle , she has nobody else to talk to. Zennosuke notices this and secretly pays the owner of a teahouse to let her work part-time for them, thus, allowing her to interact with more people. Zennosuke grows anxious due to the attention she gets from other male customers and decides to visit the shop everyday, all the while pretending not to know her.
Price: How does 15g/word sound?
Estimated Time Until Completion: A week at the most.
Lyrisse
User Image

Username: Lyrisse
Samples: For now, just dis
Plot: 7. Being the possessive man that he is, Zennosuke refuses to let Kotori out of the house and prevents other people, men to be specific, from seeing her. Due to this, Kotori starts to feel a little lonely as other than Zennosuke, who is hardly around due to important matters at the castle , she has nobody else to talk to. Zennosuke notices this and secretly pays the owner of a teahouse to let her work part-time for them, thus, allowing her to interact with more people. Zennosuke grows anxious due to the attention she gets from other male customers and decides to visit the shop everyday, all the while pretending not to know her.
Price: How does 15g/word sound?
Estimated Time Until Completion: A week at the most.

Sure~ I'd love to read your version!

Invisible Exhibitionist

мιѕтєя, мιѕтєя вεαυτïƒυl,
ρℓєαѕє ∂σ ¢σмє αи∂ ќïṡṡ тнє иιgнт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, I'm just curious. How'd you get the cursive font (Birdcage)?

Also, I came across something while writing the story - do you mind if Zennosuke acts aggressively in the tea shop, instead of just pretending not to know her?
Lyrisse
мιѕтєя, мιѕтєя вεαυτïƒυl,
ρℓєαѕє ∂σ ¢σмє αи∂ ќïṡṡ тнє иιgнт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, I'm just curious. How'd you get the cursive font (Birdcage)?

Also, I came across something while writing the story - do you mind if Zennosuke acts aggressively in the tea shop, instead of just pretending not to know her?

I googled special characters and added the letters manually XD

And sure, go right ahead!

Dapper Dabbler

#6 & #9 look fun /will be back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items