Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kotori00

Would their towns be among the peaceful ones?
Miruki Kimberly Urukai
Kotori00

Would their towns be among the peaceful ones?

Yeah, currently. The battles usually occur in open fields and such; away from the towns. But of course, there have been attempts at "taking over" each others' towns in the past.

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kotori00

Sure! Well, the plot I'm thinking about centers more on romance than action. Is that alright, or would you really want me to add the action in?
Miruki Kimberly Urukai
Kotori00

Sure! Well, the plot I'm thinking about centers more on romance than action. Is that alright, or would you really want me to add the action in?

That's completely fine! I do like romance more than action after all! heart

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kotori00

I'll get started ASAP!

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kotori00

Just a few more questions..
1) Is Kotori jumpy? Ex; If someone unexpectedly tapped her on the back, how would she react?
2) The personalities described up there.. Do they act that way towards each other as well?
3) At night, who does Kotori spy on, exactly?
4) Does their town have a name? If so, what is it?

Sorry for asking so much, though..
Miruki Kimberly Urukai
Kotori00

1) Is Kotori jumpy? Ex; If someone unexpectedly tapped her on the back, how would she react?
2) The personalities described up there.. Do they act that way towards each other as well?

1. No, not really. Since she's a trained assassin/spy, she can sense people's presence. Instead, she usually tries to show reactions normal people would show. But if she really gets surprised, her reaction would differ depending on whoever surprised her. For example, if an enemy manages to surprise her, she'd try her best to hide it. But if it's just a normal person, she'd react normally.

2. Since the two met at the battlefield, they never really got to know each other until Zennosuke took Kotori in. After knowing Zenno's personality, Kotori feared him a bit but slowly started to warm up to him as she got to know him better. As for Zenno, he treated her coldy at first and really just intended for her to be a spy/servant. But after a while, he starts feeling jealous and possessive after finding out that the other soldiers have taken interest in her after catching a glimpse of her in the backyard of his house.

3. She spies on her former lord but doesn't do it every night. Whenever Zenno's side hears rumors about the other side such as: an ambush, new strategies, new weapons/armor, and the like, he sends Kotori out to check on it since she knows the area well and has lower chances of getting caught compared to the spies from Zenno's side.

Please note the following:

Kotori doesn't usually leave the house unless she needs to go to the market or when Zenno sends her to spy at night. She's also Zenno's only servant. She addresses him as "Zennosuke-sama" whereas he just calls her "Kotori"

Although Zenno is one of the high ranking officers, he prefers to live in a small house without any servants instead of in the lord's castle.

...I should probably put all this in the first page! XD

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kotori00
Miruki Kimberly Urukai
Kotori00

1. No, not really. Since she's a trained assassin/spy, she can sense people's presence. Instead, she usually tries to show reactions normal people would show. But if she really gets surprised, her reaction would differ depending on whoever surprised her. For example, if an enemy manages to surprise her, she'd try her best to hide it. But if it's just a normal person, she'd react normally.

2. Since the two met at the battlefield, they never really got to know each other until Zennosuke took Kotori in. After knowing Zenno's personality, Kotori feared him a bit but slowly started to warm up to him as she got to know him better. As for Zenno, he treated her coldy at first and really just intended for her to be a spy/servant. But after a while, he starts feeling jealous and possessive after finding out that the other soldiers have taken interest in her after catching a glimpse of her in the backyard of his house.

3. She spies on her former lord but doesn't do it every night. Whenever Zenno's side hears rumors about the other side such as: an ambush, new strategies, new weapons/armor, and the like, he sends Kotori out to check on it since she knows the area well and has lower chances of getting caught compared to the spies from Zenno's side.

Please note the following:

Kotori doesn't usually leave the house unless she needs to go to the market or when Zenno sends her to spy at night. She's also Zenno's only servant. She addresses him as "Zennosuke-sama" whereas he just calls her "Kotori"

Although Zenno is one of the high ranking officers, he prefers to live in a small house without any servants instead of in the lord's castle.

...I should probably put all this in the first page! XD
yup ^^,
Thank you very much~!
You're welcome heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items