Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Mirai Hajime
Rain on your Back
Kay, so you got it.
Must say though, lots of notices seem to get lost somewhere. We'll just have to hope they fix it. ^^'

sweatdrop Sorry if I'm taking a little long on your second one, hun. I went back to re-read some more of Shaman King, and sort...of...got...sucked back into it. redface
No problems. I can't blame someone for being a fan of my obsession, that would be weird %) And you're not taking long at all^^

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Time Waits For No One

So Keep On Bumping

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rain on your Back
No problems. I can't blame someone for being a fan of my obsession, that would be weird %) And you're not taking long at all^^

3nodding I re-read the entire series this week. So very disappointing when it stopped...

I'm about 500 words into your story now, hun, and I'm all settled in to do some writing this week!

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rain on your Back

Ohh, you're going to be quite pleased with me, I think. Firstly, here you go: All I Have Left

Secondly, I have one more guaranteed Jeanne/Marco, Jeanne/Hao idea I want to do, and I'm going to try and get it started on the side right away. The manga has Marco exit in a fight against Luchist, and they never explain quite what happened in that fight. It's left to the reader to assume that both Marco and Luchist die in that fight...plus, we know that Jeanne doesn't make it past the second plant in the continent of Mu, but I'm going to improvise her coming face to face with Hao one last time. Take that, Hiroyuki Takei, for stopping your series too short!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Kotori00
Username: Kotori00
Genre: romance
Characters: Zennosuke and Kotori
Plot: There are a couple of suggested plots in the thread so you can choose from there, combine them or create your own based on the info provided
Specifics: Nope
Your Offer: 10g per word?

Hello, hun, just letting you know I will be starting on your commission. Gotta find my Japanese music playlist so I'm properly in the mood. 3nodding Here we go!
Mirai Hajime
Kotori00
Username: Kotori00
Genre: romance
Characters: Zennosuke and Kotori
Plot: There are a couple of suggested plots in the thread so you can choose from there, combine them or create your own based on the info provided
Specifics: Nope
Your Offer: 10g per word?

Hello, hun, just letting you know I will be starting on your commission. Gotta find my Japanese music playlist so I'm properly in the mood. 3nodding Here we go!

Hi there! I look forward to reading it! C:

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rain on your Back

redface I went a little nuts, but I was totally wrapped up in all sorts of emotional goodness, and ta-dah! My Greatest Justice

Lucky you! Alright, alright, all seriousness, I now must start Kotori00's piece!!

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
*... silenced completely* So... Good... You're beginning to make me doubt my own abilities, being able to write them so well in so little time...

Sorry for the delay; was gathering gold to pay you. You deserve the highest amount I can raise in so little time...

*will probably ask for an one-shot, but a tidbit afraid of boring you after those wonderful fics*

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rain on your Back
*... silenced completely* So... Good... You're beginning to make me doubt my own abilities, being able to write them so well in so little time...

Sorry for the delay; was gathering gold to pay you. You deserve the highest amount I can raise in so little time...

*will probably ask for an one-shot, but a tidbit afraid of boring you after those wonderful fics*

You may ask me for as many as you like, hun! I just happened to find the perfect set of music last night, and once I finished All I Have Left...man, the emotion was overwhelming, and I just had to write the next one. I felt that way with Alice's, too. I just wish I had more free time to devote to writing!!! gonk

I'm so thrilled you enjoyed them. 3nodding

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
It should be allowed, not going to classes/work to write. Like, some special day during the week or something.

All I have left. Was. über-good. ^^ I think the lines I loved most were in the last paragraphs, about Hao's smile and Marco's. I was 'awwwwww...' without even noticing ^^'

Hum... *in needs of new playlists to write* Mind sharing? 4laugh

----

Now, back to serious matters:

Username: Rain on your Back
Genre: Fanfiction, Shaman King
Characters:

Hao, Jeanne, (and Marco if need be).

Plot: As you wish. You can either go with the suggestions I made last time or write something totally different, I'm sure I'll love it^^

Specifics: Length is up to you. No less than 1k words, as long as you want after that. But the longer the better ~
Your Offer: 10g/word.

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Time Waits For No One

So Keep On Bumping

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Kotori00

I have my playlist for your story!!! I had to unearth the CDs from piles and piles of boxes all crammed into a tiny closet in my apartment... whee

I've got it started, only 200 words so far, but it's got momentum. I shall keep you updated!

EDIT: While my expertise of Japanese history lies in the Meiji Era, and the Bakumatsu, I am doing some extensive research on the Sengoku Era now. It gives me an excuse to finally read that massive Japanese History book I bought five years ago and haven't really used, haha!

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Time Waits For No One

So Keep On Bumping

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
x x x

~ b U m P i E s ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x x x

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Kotori00

1500 words, only the introduction. I believe this is going to be a long one.

Question for you while I'm here: what are Zennosuke's and Kotori's full names? I hope you don't mind; I've made up first names for Amagi and Matsuda, Seiichiro and Nichiren respectively. But they will be referred to with their last names save for in casual conversation, as is the usual rule in Japanese tradition. But it feels...a little empty presenting Zennosuke and Kotori without their full names.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff