7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

Wow, you're very busy //looks at the post above
I wish you luck with your assignments. heart
And, at least you get to eat out, yeah? c:

*wrinkles nose* Yeah, but I know nothing about Scandinavian food. I looked at the menu for this place…"Petite Roasted Bone Marrow" and "Toast Skagen" are dinner options. How the hell do you eat bone marrow?!? I thought only demons did that… stare Ugh, tonight's going to be stressful. I have to be all fancy and things…not really my cup of tea.

Hilarious Shounen

Mirai Hajime
Psycho Ice

Wow, you're very busy //looks at the post above
I wish you luck with your assignments. heart
And, at least you get to eat out, yeah? c:

*wrinkles nose* Yeah, but I know nothing about Scandinavian food. I looked at the menu for this place…"Petite Roasted Bone Marrow" and "Toast Skagen" are dinner options. How the hell do you eat bone marrow?!? I thought only demons did that… stare Ugh, tonight's going to be stressful. I have to be all fancy and things…not really my cup of tea.

Lord have mercy lol. Well, you can always ask the waiter wtf does the stuff mean like people do at french restaurants. Unless they have a little summary under the title of the dish that tells you what it is like on chinese menus.
I understand. I'm more of a hoodie, jeans and converse person with occasionally combat boots. I hate dressing up too. Do you have any flats or sandals? Heels may be cute, but they hurt like hell after a while.

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

Lord have mercy lol. Well, you can always ask the waiter wtf does the stuff mean like people do at french restaurants. Unless they have a little summary under the title of the dish that tells you what it is like on chinese menus.
I understand. I'm more of a hoodie, jeans and converse person with occasionally combat boots. I hate dressing up too. Do you have any flats or sandals? Heels may be cute, but they hurt like hell after a while.

Being the rebel in my family, I, too, rock the Converse, jeans, and punk/rock t-shirt on a regular basis. But tonight, I'm doing black slacks and a crisp white button-down…I'm stuck between my super clean high-tops or leather flats.

I tend to save my super fancy for really special occasions. Trust me: when I clean up and actually act like a lady, I drop jaws.

Hilarious Shounen

Mirai Hajime
Psycho Ice

Being the rebel in my family, I, too, rock the Converse, jeans, and punk/rock t-shirt on a regular basis. But tonight, I'm doing black slacks and a crisp white button-down…I'm stuck between my super clean high-tops or leather flats.

I tend to save my super fancy for really special occasions. Trust me: when I clean up and actually act like a lady, I drop jaws.

You like hot topic? I dooo emotion_dowant
Maybe you can try the heels if you are not going to do alot of walking and standing.
I bet. Haha wink

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I miss everyone haha. I get so bored at work with nothing to do on a dull and hot day. Though there is a really cute co worker of mine that I get to watch smile . Only thing is he is like 7 years younger then me so I feel like an old perverted girl ogling him haha.

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Evaesis0
I miss everyone haha. I get so bored at work with nothing to do on a dull and hot day. Though there is a really cute co worker of mine that I get to watch smile . Only thing is he is like 7 years younger then me so I feel like an old perverted girl ogling him haha.

Ick, younger boys. So immature. I need a man that'll let me keep him pussywhipped be responsible and work as a team player.

Though younger boys can be nice to look at~

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime
Evaesis0

Ick, younger boys. So immature. I need a man that'll let me keep him pussywhipped be responsible and work as a team player.

Though younger boys can be nice to look at~

Haha why do you think I think Colin Hanks is so yummy. He is older and is super my type lol. Though this guy is younger he is also my type. Haha so how have you been...besides swamped with school work smile

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Evaesis0

Haha why do you think I think Colin Hanks is so yummy. He is older and is super my type lol. Though this guy is younger he is also my type. Haha so how have you been...besides swamped with school work smile

Hmm, just stressed. I don't even have time to be anything other than that, lol. It's pretty bad; I don't know what I was thinking, taking four classes.

I think I want to skip one tonight. Decisions, decisions…

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime
Evaesis0

Hmm, just stressed. I don't even have time to be anything other than that, lol. It's pretty bad; I don't know what I was thinking, taking four classes.

I think I want to skip one tonight. Decisions, decisions…

How many days are you allowed to skip? I mean if you are stressed out you should probably take some time to yourself and gather your thoughts. I hope everything gets better smile

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Hey there! Sorry, school pretty much swallowed me! I'll probably soon reorder, I'm trying to get rid of my gaia possessions so...
I know you had an, ah, idea? For Hao and Jeanne? It seemed pretty vague at the time, but...

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

Evaesis0

The Lovely Emiily

Hi. redface
The goal is to have your guys' stuff done by the end of this week. I've already got your pieces started; it's just a matter of really finishing them. Psycho, I think I'm going to have to make your Quinn/Eller one a bit longer to really get those scruffy guys nice and cuddly. Evaesis, I had to go back and adjust based on the timeline, as we previously discussed. And Emiily, I love Nola. heart I'm having so much fun writing as her!

Anyhow, you guys should take a peek at my News and Updates on the first page; you've seen my current workload. I'm drowning. Glub glub. Honestly, if you guys see me creeping around on Gaia today, you should yell at me. I need to focus; I've got to write these stupid papers. Grr. emotion_donotwant

-Sukiko Oishi-

sunny girl

ThePoorCornelius

Again, I apologize for the wait, but I've got blurbs ready for your ficlets and will begin working on them once I get caught up on my school work. I'm really eager to start your stuff!

Rain on your Back

GASP!!! My original VIP!!! *hugs* Yes yes, I do have something started, but as you can see, my brain went WHOOMP and school kicked me in the a**. I'll pull your ficcy out, dust it off, and get back to it, my dear!

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Glad your having fun with her!

Best of luck with your group projects

Hilarious Shounen

I'm excited to read it. Huhuuu. heart
Good luck with your school work. I know only half the pain. rofl

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I look forward to reading them smile

I know we agreed on Andy going out of town for the one. I wasn't sure on the other one haha what was the split on the last one? Lol

schlams's Husbando

Indulgent Bibliophile

Mirai Hajime

Again, I apologize for the wait, but I've got blurbs ready for your ficlets and will begin working on them once I get caught up on my school work. I'm really eager to start your stuff!

Thanks for the update, take all the time you need! I'm glad that you're excited! I am too! >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff