Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
ThePoorCornelius

Hello, and welcome~

My, my…you have a very intricate world already set and ready to go, don't you? wink While you've got a bit of a wait behind some of my customers, I'll dedicate some time to really getting to know this world and these characters. I can tell that they are precious to you, and I certainly want to do them justice. It's always nice writing as older characters, and I may draw a little from Till We Have Faces the relationship between Orual and the Fox between Énna and Cecily.

I'll go ahead and add you to the list, and I'll keep you updated on wait times and progress!

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

Evaesis0

There's a reason I made a VIP list, you know. And why you two are on it. wink

I'm trying, though, to be well-behaved and write in the order I said I would, lol. Otherwise, your ficlets kinda take over.

Hilarious Shounen

Mirai Hajime

Heheee. heart
Oh darn, Evaesis0 bought you the horns before I could. I was totally gunna try and get them for you, but I'm glad you got the things finally. No free writing for life for me lmao
I'm also thinking about buying some rlc art. I was thinking about getting something nice for Grayson. Hmmm~ emotion_dowant
Though, my brain keeps shifting to something nsfw. Hnn.

schlams's Husbando

Indulgent Bibliophile

Mirai Hajime
ThePoorCornelius

Hello, and welcome~

My, my…you have a very intricate world already set and ready to go, don't you? wink While you've got a bit of a wait behind some of my customers, I'll dedicate some time to really getting to know this world and these characters. I can tell that they are precious to you, and I certainly want to do them justice. It's always nice writing as older characters, and I may draw a little from Till We Have Faces the relationship between Orual and the Fox between Énna and Cecily.

I'll go ahead and add you to the list, and I'll keep you updated on wait times and progress!

Thank you for accepting! I don't mind waiting and welcome any questions about them/their world.
If it's okay, I'd like to begin the trade just to have the funds placed.

And yes, they're my babies. ; u;)/ Been with me since high school.

I've never read the book, though I did look it up (C.S. Lewis is wonderful). It only briefly mentioned the Fox as her mentor I believe.
If you have time, could you maybe give me a little insight to Orual and the Fox's relationship?

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
ThePoorCornelius

I can absolutely give some insight sometime (I'll probably write an explanation excerpt tomorrow afternoon). It's a lovely short story, a retelling of the story of Cupid and Psyche.

And starting the trade is certainly fine~

Psycho Ice

If you get something nsfw Grayson, I'll pay for a peek. That schmexy Mesmur... emotion_dowant

Hilarious Shounen

Mirai Hajime

If you get something nsfw Grayson, I'll pay for a peek. That schmexy Mesmur... emotion_dowant

Lol. I'll show you for free if I do.
Might have Imael in it too. Huhuhuuu. Idk what my brain is doing. It's thinking about all kinds of things. I don't even know where to start. xD

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime
Psycho Ice

Evaesis0

There's a reason I made a VIP list, you know. And why you two are on it. wink

I'm trying, though, to be well-behaved and write in the order I said I would, lol. Otherwise, your ficlets kinda take over.

smile What can I say.....we loves our stories haha. Plus I like to spoil my favorite write smile so I am happy I could buy you something you really want.

Hahah and I love the fact Travis and Andy are on your mind smile

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Evaesis0

Psycho Ice

Haha, I'm writing as two different Travis's, and for the first time I actually messed up their personalities. Whoops!

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Evaesis0

smile What can I say.....we loves our stories haha. Plus I like to spoil my favorite write smile so I am happy I could buy you something you really want.

I have reached a canonical conundrum. I can't have Dexter stalk Travis and Andy until after Erin Baer's death. Dex doesn't start suspecting Travis until he sees him in the greenhouse, all fascinated with the Angel of Death tableau. So maybe…I owe you the "Dexter takes Harrison to the park to stalk Travis and meets Andy" fic, but I think I may have to do that one after Andy goes on her brief vacation. So long as you're okay with that, I'll start up on the super plot stuff you sent me via PM.

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Mirai Hajime
Evaesis0

I have reached a canonical conundrum. I can't have Dexter stalk Travis and Andy until after Erin Baer's death. Dex doesn't start suspecting Travis until he sees him in the greenhouse, all fascinated with the Angel of Death tableau. So maybe…I owe you the "Dexter takes Harrison to the park to stalk Travis and meets Andy" fic, but I think I may have to do that one after Andy goes on her brief vacation. So long as you're okay with that, I'll start up on the super plot stuff you sent me via PM.

Well we can't do the super plot stuff until after Erin's death as well because Tarvis sees her talking to Dexter at the Sea World park which leads to him blowing up at her and driving her away and Gellar saying she should be the Whore of Babylon.

Hmm The next one can be the 'Andy goes out of town" ficcy and I will send you a few ideas for the third one of ths order. Then we can decide where to work the others in smile

If that messes things up let me know and we can work something else out as well ^__^

Desirable Lover

11,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Did I kill the thread sad

Hilarious Shounen

She's busy playing the wii U. xD

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Ahh, so quiet in here. crying School is killing me right now. ERGH. emotion_donotwant

My sincerest apologies for those waiting. I swear it, I've got lots of things started, but finishing pieces requires a lot more attention than I currently have available to commit. I'm honestly hoping that I'll have free time next week (EVO over the weekend is gonna sap my time) but we're getting close to crunch time. If you care, here's what I'm facing in school right now:

--A 30min group presentation on Compensation in Human Resource Management
--A 30min group presentation in Workforce Diversity
--A 10-15 page group paper in Workforce Diversity
--A 5-10 page analytical paper on "Innocent Drinks" in Entrepreneurial Cases & Studies
--A 5-10 page analytical paper on "Bambooee" in Entrepreneurial Cases & Studies
--A 30min "Shark Tank" presentation on "Cisco Artistry" in Entrepreneurial Cases & Studies
--A multiple choice test in International Business
--2 written tests in Workforce Diversity
--A multiple choice test in Human Resource Management
--A written test in Entrepreneurial Cases & Studies

All in the next three weeks. burning_eyes

Anyhow, somewhere between all of that, I'll work diligently on your pieces.

In the meantime, here's an adorable baby goat.

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

Psh, I wish. We bought the damned thing, and I don't have a lick of time to play it. I would have had a bit of a chance tonight, but it's my dad's birthday and we're going to some ritzy Scandinavian restaurant for his dinner. rolleyes

Hilarious Shounen

Mirai Hajime
Psycho Ice

Psh, I wish. We bought the damned thing, and I don't have a lick of time to play it. I would have had a bit of a chance tonight, but it's my dad's birthday and we're going to some ritzy Scandinavian restaurant for his dinner. rolleyes

Wow, you're very busy //looks at the post above
I wish you luck with your assignments. heart
And, at least you get to eat out, yeah? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out