• Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

//sees title and sprints in
I want all your drabbles. All xD
//huffs and thnks

YOU!!!
I will do you a drabble, but I want to ask you a question first…well, actually, first I wanted to say OH MY GOODNESS I didn't know you were part of a joint art shop!!! eek And boy oh boy, what beautiful art! I put an order in with Scrumptiliumptious (I think that's how it's spelled) to commission you, but I don't know if it got sent to you…

Anywho, since I've got you here, I was wondering if I could commission you. And I'll write you a drabble, or two, or three, or however many you want tonight before I pass out.

Hilarious Shounen

Mirai Hajime

My art? Haha. But, it's so sketchy hehee emotion_kirakira
Well, I had to waitlist and cancel the orders I had, because my tablet pen is no where to be found. So I'm pretty hiatus for now xD
Sooorry Dx

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice
Mirai Hajime

My art? Haha. But, it's so sketchy hehee emotion_kirakira
Well, I had to waitlist and cancel the orders I had, because my tablet pen is no where to be found. So I'm pretty hiatus for now xD
Sooorry Dx

Aww, sad. But I understand. The offer for a drabble is still up though; I'll be on for another couple of minutes or so. If you get an idea of what you'd like, let me know wink

Wheezing Baby

Mirai Hajime

My Name Is: zeigeist
And I Know the Password: Chips ahoy~
I Envision a World of: Fantasy-ish.
This World Belongs To:
The Goddess

User Image

User Image
Name; Suh-Min-Jee.
Aka; Min.

Deity of invention.

Most accurate refs
Face, body, hair. - Hair and body. - Hair, skin, and eye colors.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 5'4''
Weight; 132 lbs. [She has wide hips, thighs, and a large chest.]
Alignment; Lawful good.
Weapon; Single blade urumi. Usually wrapped around her waist under a sash.

Strengths; Skilled at urumi combat, clever, and quick on her feet.
Weaknesses; Losing her Godly abilities has left her mortal and vulnerable. The lack of human immunity means even the slightest exposure to germs and illness can sicken her easily and will stay with her longer.

Key personality words; Naive, curious, cheerful, modest, child-like, exuberant.

Relationships; Yasuh - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy

and

The Doctor

User Image

User Image
Name; Yasuh Kwan.
Aka; Yasuh.

Traveling Medicine Man

Most accurate refs
Face, hair, colors. - Hair, body, colors, outfit.

Outfits
One - Two - Three - Four

Height; 6 ft.
Weight; 141 lbs. [He's very skinny.]
Age; Twenty-six.
Alignment; Chaotic neutral.
Weapon; Medicine! And maybe a dagger.

Strengths; He is very knowledgeable about plants and herbs, able to diagnose and treat various illnesses and can tend to wounds. He's also good at talking himself out of a bad situation, and can run very fast when he needs to!
Weaknesses; Not very physically strong and a little on the lazy side, unless properly motivated or bribed.

Key personality words; Selfish, outgoing, intelligent, perverted, laid back, cowardly.

Relationships; Min - Companion
Ihllr - Enemy by proxy

Amazing Things Happen Here:

Min, who is a Goddess from the Heavenly realm, begs the Goddess of stars and fortune to grant her a new life as a human. The reason for this is that she discovers her soon-to-be husband, the god of war, wants to use her abilities for the purpose of waging a war across the Heavenly realm and seeking supreme power. But she learns of a Heavenly relic on Earth that could be useful to stop him.

As a human she is undetectable to the Gods unless she prays to them, making her nearly impossible to find. However, because she was not born with a human body and lacks natural immunity and strength. She gets sick very easily, the sun burns her skin quickly, and she tires almost immediately after any physical activity.

Her solution is a chance encounter with a traveling medicine man, Yasuh, who is enlisted after some heavy begging and the promise of monetary rewards are given, to assist her on her journey. [She pays for things with the exchange of her jewelry and trinkets, which she doesn't enjoy, as she is very attached to her shiny jewelry.]

Setting: East Asian inspired landscape, but no clear time range. There are no vehicles or modern technology.

Sometimes Things Get Tricky: Nope, go for it~
The Mood There is Often: All is full of love. - The end of the world. - Empire ants.
My Experience Was Valuable: Dice roll II, for whatever you want to do~

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
zeigeist

Lovely, lovely interesting characters! I'm only doing drabbles right now…if you're still interested, I'd love to do one for you!

Wheezing Baby

Mirai Hajime

Sure, that's perfectly fine with me. c:
I'll go ahead and send the trade now.
Thank you so much!
o wo

Hilarious Shounen

Mirai Hajime

//huffs
Errrrr, the ideas are not coming to me lol
I'll go fill out the form anyway xD

Hilarious Shounen

Omg I took so long Dx

Mirai Hajime

My Name Is: Psycho Ice
And I Know the Password: Chips Ahoy. Mmm
I Envision a World of: Setting: It's a bit dystopian and cyberpunk.
Pictures I found:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

This World Belongs To: Paragon and Asher
Amazing Things Happen Here: //huffs
Maybe you can come up with one? //shot
Sometimes Things Get Tricky: Paragon has extreme bloodlust and kills ruthlessly for the hell of it, but his shock collar keeps him for doing it unless told.(or something lol. I forgot). Despite being an a** to Asher, he really does care about him.
The Mood There is Often: Paragon and Asher.
My Experience Was Valuable: 10k

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
zeigeist

Here you go, my dear. I'll keep your characters in mind, though…perhaps down the road 'll do something a little longer for you. Based on your description and artwork, Yasuh reminds me a LOT of Vash from Trigun, and I love that kind of character.

Prioritize

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

I love your characters…they're always so colorful and malicious. ^.^ I've got your order, and I'll probably have it done sometime tomorrow morning…my fiancé is insisting we go to bed now.

Hilarious Shounen

Mirai Hajime
Psycho Ice

I love your characters…they're always so colorful and malicious. ^.^ I've got your order, and I'll probably have it done sometime tomorrow morning…my fiancé is insisting we go to bed now.

Hahaaa. Glad you like them @ u @ <3
And, okay!

Wheezing Baby

Mirai Hajime

I love it, thank you so much!
Hahaha, I'm glad you caught that inspiration, those are my favorite type of characters.
= w=

Distinct Regular

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Psycho Ice

Ooh, I like Paragon in the same way that I loved Zaspiel. Mmm. Anywho, here you go; I went a little over 500 words, but it's still a nice drabble with potential for a full-on ficlet. Also, thank you so very much for introducing me to Glitch Mob; I'm downloading all of their albums now cool

My Turf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces