5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
where is my story?
Kinxed
where is my story?

It's coming.

I haven't had time to work on it, but it will get written.

And if you meant a wolf as in the animal, it won't be written.

If you mean wolf as in the guy who flirts with girls, I'll take a shot.

Lonely Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Bump, I've been bumping here a few times and I've been wondering if it is alright sweatdrop . I don't think its bad since I'm trying to help you'll out by getting your shop noticed, is it alright?
Kenshi13
Bump, I've been bumping here a few times and I've been wondering if it is alright sweatdrop . I don't think its bad since I'm trying to help you'll out by getting your shop noticed, is it alright?

It's fine, Kenshi! Keep doing what you're doing! xD

Lonely Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
ecopper12
Kenshi13

It's fine, Kenshi! Keep doing what you're doing! xD

Thanks for letting me know I just wasn't sure xD

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ecopper12
Kinxed
where is my story?

It's coming.

Discrimination.
Kinxed
ecopper12
Kinxed
where is my story?

It's coming.

Discrimination.

If you read the rules, you'd not we have the right to decline orders. I refuse to write bestiality. Since that's apparently what you mean, I'm removing you from the slots.

Go heckle someone else.

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ecopper12
Kinxed
ecopper12
Kinxed
where is my story?

It's coming.

Discrimination.

If you read the rules, you'd not we have the right to decline orders. I refuse to write bestiality. Since that's apparently what you mean, I'm removing you from the slots.

Go heckle someone else.
Maybe you should have read my order form before accepting.
Real professional.
Kinxed
ecopper12
Kinxed
ecopper12
Kinxed
where is my story?

It's coming.

Discrimination.

Go heckle someone else.
Maybe you should have read my order form before accepting.
Real professional.

That's because your original order form had two people in it. You and Ryan. It says as much in my post about accepting it.

You changed it to say wolf.

Lonely Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Bump ninja

Lonely Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Bump ninja

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Do you guys do critiques/beta'ing for gold, and if so, what's policy on slash/yaoi?
Hello, my name is Aaron, and I'm a writing enthusiast. I would just like to say, that I've read over both of your works, and I would love to assist you in critique.

As professionalism goes, true writers learn best from one another. Please let me know if I can, your work is not faulty, but I can make it all the more powerful. I can pull out the potential, where it's sitting on the edge of true greatness.

Neither charge, nor credit needed. Just extending a friendly hand. Willing to provide editations, without hurting the heart of the work. Remove silly tendencies like cliches or improper comma splicing. These are things that are habitual in writing, that take away from the honorifics of English, I'm talking British English, not this 21st century butchery called American English.

I've been writing for six years now. Starting at the age of ten, I've been writing short stories, poetry, research papers, analytical essays, I roleplay advanced literate in guilds and private RPs, and I've written a dissertation for a professor.

From one philomathean to another, I am trying to make a difference in the world. My current aspiration is to become a History teacher specializing in World History, for general secondary education (9th-12th grade). I've been going to an Early College highschool, and I'll graduate with an Associate's Degree, or rather near to one, maybe two - three credits off.

I am an eleventh grader, with a dream to bring a fleeting beauty to this dull and empty world.

Let me know what you think.
Auric Halcyon
Do you guys do critiques/beta'ing for gold, and if so, what's policy on slash/yaoi?

Personally, I would not be comfortable with Yaoi, but slash is just fine. Yaoi just...Puts me off. I have nothing against it, I just tend to stay away.

Para would probably be the go-to person for Yaoi, and I can do slash.

What are you looking for in a critique?
Defined By Spontaneity
Hello, my name is Aaron, and I'm a writing enthusiast. I would just like to say, that I've read over both of your works, and I would love to assist you in critique.

As professionalism goes, true writers learn best from one another. Please let me know if I can, your work is not faulty, but I can make it all the more powerful. I can pull out the potential, where it's sitting on the edge of true greatness.

Neither charge, nor credit needed. Just extending a friendly hand. Willing to provide editations, without hurting the heart of the work. Remove silly tendencies like cliches or improper comma splicing. These are things that are habitual in writing, that take away from the honorifics of English, I'm talking British English, not this 21st century butchery called American English.

I've been writing for six years now. Starting at the age of ten, I've been writing short stories, poetry, research papers, analytical essays, I roleplay advanced literate in guilds and private RPs, and I've written a dissertation for a professor.

From one philomathean to another, I am trying to make a difference in the world. My current aspiration is to become a History teacher specializing in World History, for general secondary education (9th-12th grade). I've been going to an Early College highschool, and I'll graduate with an Associate's Degree, or rather near to one, maybe two - three credits off.

I am an eleventh grader, with a dream to bring a fleeting beauty to this dull and empty world.

Let me know what you think.

Sure, if you would like.

How would you be doing this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out