Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

Xia Junsu
        don't have one ; ^; all alone on gaia right now
        but i'm working on a dbsk guild, so hopefully 4 people with genius usernames will show up

bunbunbacon

God.... I should just change mine just because i've always kinda wanted to... WAIT. I'LL COME BACK WHEN I CHANGE IT

Cursed Lunatic

good luck ; v;b tried around 25 different names before this one

bunbunbacon

Ruthless Hunter

Xia Junsu

Lawl thanks.
THE PERSON WITH "U-KNOW" ISN'T EVEN ACTIVE. WTH.

Ruthless Hunter

I AM NOW CHUNFACE <3

Cursed Lunatic

neither is; choikang changmin, shim changmin, changmin, max changmin, xiah junsu, junsu, kim junsu, park yoochun, yoochun, micky, micky yoochun, u-know yunho, jung yunho, kim jaejoong, jaejoong, yongwoon jaejoong, hero jaejoong ... etc orz

Chunface

Cursed Lunatic

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome

Chunface

Ruthless Hunter

Xia Junsu

it's okay because "chunface" was available. >=D

Cursed Lunatic

can't believe it was ; ^;
        didn't even think to check that as well lol, xia still looks wrong to me somehow

Chunface

Ruthless Hunter

Xia Junsu

I almost DIED when I saw it was. xD
I know...... but hey, susu said that "xia" looked better sooooo yeah =]

Anyway, since I am now officially yoochun, it is my duty to be cheesy, so
Hey, Su.
I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

Cursed Lunatic

Chunface

User ImageUser Image

xxpshhh it's just cause he can't use the h he says that
      xxplus it still says xiah on his FC MEN jersey so it's extra annoying what the hell

xxgurgled then grunted and choked on a giggle
      xxi'm guessing you like yoosu? o v o

Ruthless Hunter

Xia Junsu

Ahaha it's cute tho xD
& I ship everyone with everyone. It's hard to hate a dbsk ship.
You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire.

Cursed Lunatic

maybe it's just me being too used to xiah? hmmm
        ugh i can't ship yunjae and jaesu orz i just can't
        and i'm a little hosu 2u homin biased
        what carpet emotion_donotwant

Chunface

Ruthless Hunter

Xia Junsu

Yunjae makes me angry sometimes because of the fangirls.
Jaesu... depends... I ship them, but not like I ship Homin or like 2U. xD
I dunno. xD

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

Salty Wench

Xia Junsu
        the complete story will be between 6000 and 12.000 words.
        and despite the impressive offer, this order will be free-of-charge due to being the first of it's kind.

*edit: i'm unfamiliar with the death note series, and to avoid Near being too out of character, could you send me a description of him as a person?

you'll have a summary and a character brief in your inbox by Monday since i will be tweaking them a little to mellow down the story appropriately.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. c:
          Really excited. I put the description of Near in the spoiler below, I hope it helps.

Near is known to be very intelligent; highly observational and can multitask like a pro. Having above intelligence at his level means he can listen to several things at once and be able to repeat back perfectly. He values results above all else, and will use tactics barely with the law to catch criminals while also only taking cases he personally finds interesting.

He is also ambidextrous. Socially, he is awkward and handles situations usually very poorly. He is distant from people because he is sensitive; though normally doesn't show it. He is very calm, patient, and respectful. He is however, also known to be rather devious and has a sense of humor. While he won't gloat over being right, he takes pride in it. He appears to be very childish, always fiddling with toys- robots, puzzles, tarot card stacking, dice, puppets, toy cars and so on. He gets really angry when people knock his stuff down. and, though people think differently, he actually doesn't like L as a person; he respects him. He does like Mello as a person though.

-Just summed up some stuff on wiki. c:
          -Hopefully it helps.

Cursed Lunatic

exactly, the fans put me off for life
        jaesu .. i don't know, it just doesn't work in my head somehow
        2u emotion_dowant

going to start crying

Chunface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff